Buying deut

• Ress-Trade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keep in mind he attacks his traders. You won't be safe. He hit Aspadora (one of his biggest sellers) just the other day.

Matter of fact, now I think about it... no one is safe. He betrays everyone the moment it becomes convenient to him.
    Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3

The post was edited 1 time, last by Isostorm ().

• Why are you so :censored: ? You know good that aspadora selling deut to artificiu, told him thats not going that way, warned, he accepted, and anyway, who are you to spam my posts idiot.?

Warned for offensive language
    -Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• C4azyD wrote:

Why are you so retarted? You know good that aspadora selling deut to artificiu, told him thats not going that way, warned, he accepted, and anyway, who are you to spam my posts idiot.
    I'm the guy that just reported your post, lmao.

ALSO: nice failed MD waves. :) better luck next time, C4NNOT.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Isostorm: Clarification. ().

• Isostorm wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Why are you so :censored: ? You know good that aspadora selling deut to artificiu, told him thats not going that way, warned, he accepted, and anyway, who are you to spam my posts idiot.
    I'm the guy that just reported your post, lmao.
    Report this one also noob, you are the guy that only know trash talk on forum,, but as more you babies talk :censored: here, more i have will to put you in retirement on the place you deserve, couse you are not players, you are :censored: from people that only talks too much, edit edit, your time is coming, and now go :censored:

Warned for vulgar language
    -Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• C4azyD wrote:

Why are you so retarted? You know good that aspadora selling deut to artificiu, told him thats not going that way, warned, he accepted, and anyway, who are you to spam my posts idiot.?
    You can't just decide who people should and shouldn't trade with, he wasn't in your alliance, you have a choice pay his price or it gets sold to the next person, a trader has no obligation to his buyer other than to sell when he has available.

That's called being a bully, "do it my way or else", bullies never prosper they also never have people they can truly count on when it really matters.

Thank you Marley :hi:
  • CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Why are you so retarted? You know good that aspadora selling deut to artificiu, told him thats not going that way, warned, he accepted, and anyway, who are you to spam my posts idiot.?
    You can't just decide who people should and shouldn't trade with, he wasn't in your alliance, you have a choice pay his price or it gets sold to the next person, a trader has no obligation to his buyer other than to sell when he has available.
    That's called being a bully, "do it my way or else", bullies never prosper they also never have people they can truly count on when it really matters.

Heh he he, Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha, ermagherd, TroLoLo...

this guy... thought you were coming over to Fenrir ?

and as posted ^ the whole of the FING uni has your # hatass... a merk player, doing merk chit...

I got deut for ya, 4.3.1, got only 20 today, but 40 tomorry, LMAO

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
  • Sarsaparilla wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

You can't just decide who people should and shouldn't trade with, he wasn't in your alliance, you have a choice pay his price or it gets sold to the next person, a trader has no obligation to his buyer other than to sell when he has available.That's called being a bully, "do it my way or else", bullies never prosper they also never have people they can truly count on when it really matters.
    Heh he he, Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha, ermagherd, TroLoLo...
    this guy... thought you were coming over to Fenrir ?

and as posted ^ the whole of the FING uni has your # hatass... a merk player, doing merk chit...

Fu2 ill give my attntion to you after i finish with babies.... I dont have problem with hate, you all are free hate me and keep talking, ill talk with fleet.... Gl and enjoy game
  • C4azyD wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

You can't just decide who people should and shouldn't trade with, he wasn't in your alliance, you have a choice pay his price or it gets sold to the next person, a trader has no obligation to his buyer other than to sell when he has available.That's called being a bully, "do it my way or else", bullies never prosper they also never have people they can truly count on when it really matters.
    Heh he he, Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha, ermagherd, TroLoLo...this guy... thought you were coming over to Fenrir ?

Fu2 ill give my attntion to you after i finish with babies.... I dont have problem with hate, you all are free hate me and keep talking, ill talk with fleet.... Gl and enjoy game
    come and get titz cupcake, all night long, see you next tuesday

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
  • C4azyD wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Heh he he, Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha, ermagherd, TroLoLo...this guy... thought you were coming over to Fenrir ?

To quote our beloved @renzuki

"Send them up, I'll wait"

• CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

To quote our beloved @renzuki
    "Send them up, I'll wait"

Just prepare som3 new excuses, not like storm, power off and bullshits like on fenrir, you and sarsparila both fall down there, so nothing new when you fall here
  • Time to chill, folks. Although telling people to trade deut for safety is a bold move, it still is part of the game. Making alliances and forming bonds with players that could help you further in the game can be part of a strategy. I really have no clue what Sarsaparilla is saying and attempting to understand is giving me headache ;) but I do see a lot of offensive shit being tossed around, which in some cases isn't even about the game anymore.
  • Heretics wrote:

Time to chill, folks. Although telling people to trade deut for safety is a bold move, it still is part of the game. Making alliances and forming bonds with players that could help you further in the game can be part of a strategy. I really have no clue what Sarsaparilla is saying and attempting to understand is giving me headache ;) but I do see a lot of offensive shit being tossed around, which in some cases isn't even about the game anymore.

are you seriously that obtuse ? what I am trying to say, and I thought I had put it so eloquently, is that this idiot here has alienated the whole of the universe, by killing his deut sellers... in this very post, he says deut sellers are safe...

actual hit on his deut seller...

so who is fullachitherenowmain?

• C4azyD wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

CrazyLady wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Heh he he, Ha Ha Ha ha ha ha, ermagherd, TroLoLo...this guy... thought you were coming over to Fenrir ?and as posted ^ the whole of the FING uni has your # hatass... a merk player, doing merk chit...

To quote our beloved @renzuki"Send them up, I'll wait"
    Just prepare som3 new excuses, not like storm, power off and bullshits like on fenrir, you and sarsparila both fall down there, so nothing new when you fall here
    I don't make excuses, I state facts, I also stated I was stupid and should have gone into v-mode, taking into account the speed and the no room for error aspect of that universe, and the fact that I was new to it, my fleet sat for almost 3 hours because I couldn't get on, and took all of 16 mins after it was spotted to take down ..... but I decided not to so sucks to be me, bad decision on my part and I paid the price.

Maybe if you dragged your head out of this game for a minute you would be up to date with current world events and know that at the time what I experienced with regards to internet and electricity outages, was 100% fact.

I can assure you, that should the same happen again, I will most certainly v-mode, but other than that, I await you attention and you should be aware the 4 times I've lost my fleet in 12 years of playing have all been because of real world issues that I have no control over, never because I've been negligent or careless, besides it's just a game after all and who really cares :love:

• Sarsaparilla wrote:

Heretics wrote:

Time to chill, folks. Although telling people to trade deut for safety is a bold move, it still is part of the game. Making alliances and forming bonds with players that could help you further in the game can be part of a strategy. I really have no clue what Sarsaparilla is saying and attempting to understand is giving me headache ;) but I do see a lot of offensive shit being tossed around, which in some cases isn't even about the game anymore.

are you seriously that obtuse ? what I am trying to say, and I thought I had put it so eloquently, is that this idiot here has alienated the whole of the universe, by killing his deut sellers... in this very post, he says deut sellers are safe...
    actual hit on his deut seller...

Alienated.... Accurate wording I'd say. Turned on every seller, friend and ally he ever had. Dudes so addicted to the game he will put it before IRL ten times out of ten. Turned on EX-YU, turned on Baby... Turned on Aspadora.... Turned on the whole uni when he lost a war and joined the Ronins out of cowardice so they wouldn't scrap him anymore. Who's next... Ronin? He never forgets.....
  • Isostorm wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

Heretics wrote:

are you seriously that obtuse ? what I am trying to say, and I thought I had put it so eloquently, is that this idiot here has alienated the whole of the universe, by killing his deut sellers... in this very post, he says deut sellers are safe...actual hit on his deut seller...

Alienated.... Accurate wording I'd say. Turned on every seller, friend and ally he ever had. Dudes so addicted to the game he will put it before IRL ten times out of ten. Turned on EX-YU, turned on Baby... Turned on Aspadora.... Turned on the whole uni when he lost a war and joined the Ronins out of cowardice so they wouldn't scrap him anymore. Who's next... Ronin? He never forgets.....
    Einstein is 0 for you Isostorm