Top 09 - [TOT: 8.454.371.000] Kaldor [Inq] vs. msmith [Fleet] (A: 1.348.511.000, D: 7.105.860.000) (TP: 4.255.936.408)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• War_Machine wrote:

Excuse me but is this the same RIO that's ruled over two universe for the last 6 years? Or the same RIO that's re-wrote every and all flight manuals used to date? Or maybe the same RIO that's the world's largest ogame Alliance? Or perhaps the same RIO that constantly reminds these vmoder noobs how pathetic they are?
      Or maybe the same RIO that waited in vmode while still making a lot of points without making any hits, until their enemies got bored and quit?

War_Machine wrote:

LOS/Unity suicidal confession = 100 + Billion Resources
      Watching them waste DM and money to instant build 1 Billion fleet in a few hours = Estimated 1K US Dollars
      Watching that account put in vmode, banned and deleted after a few days = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I see your math skills haven't improved since we last talked lol

PS. Are you trying hard to sound like Trump or does that happen naturally @War_Machine?
      Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

• "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

Which one are you? The hater, fool, idiot or a combination of all three? :crazy:

Warning for spam- Andvari300
      RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
      Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity

The post was edited 1 time, last by Andvari300 ().

• War_Machine wrote:

"Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

Which one are you? The hater, fool, idiot or a combination of all three? :crazy:

That's WM all over, no coherence, no substance in his posts, just plain arrogance. I wish you a lot of fun in your push orgy in Quantum :)

Warned for spam.

- Marshmello
      Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• @War_Machine. I could care less about that.

But here are facts that I do know. Your ass got smacked by them plain and simple and then you took over and pushed and pushed and pushed

Deny it all you want my man but you know its a fact. So yea my respect for you has just went down tremendously.

Always remember war machine. you ARE and WILL always be the biggest hit in .org history.

I also have heard you even steal DF from your own alliance mates and then deny it. Yet you call it just a game. How much did you spend rebuilding the new account you took over who evers name it was.

Seems this post struck your nerve war machine. Is it because kaldor and his crew outplayed and beat rio when the uni was balanced?

I also heard you v mode played a lot when the uni was balanced so war machine as far as I am cocerned you can just shut the hell up and go back to quantam. The universe that your name forever holds being on the wrong side of the biggest hit ever.