Top 09 - [TOT: 8.454.371.000] Kaldor [Inq] vs. msmith [Fleet] (A: 1.348.511.000, D: 7.105.860.000) (TP: 4.255.936.408)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 09 - [TOT: 8.454.371.000] Kaldor [Inq] vs. msmith [Fleet] (A: 1.348.511.000, D: 7.105.860.000) (TP: 4.255.936.408)

Greetings Xanthus. Greeting community

Those of you who've witnessed me in this universes would've realised I haven't done too much. I've been waiting patiently for an opportunity. Today was that day.

I'd noticed the defender was fairly slack with their fleet & this was obvious from previous hits in this universe. I decided to make him my first target.

I'd seen him idle heavily a few times & this was great. The deck is "stacked" against me here so I needed to wait for everything to line up. That's the delicate way of putting it.

This could've happened a few weeks ago when I decided to launch my first attempt. Unfortunately that didn't play out & went back to waiting. Shortly after I'd noticed Death Angel had left vacation mode & he's been out ever since. This made my problems worse as any launch I wanted to make would be going into the hornests nest. The risks were extremely high.

Today however everything went to plan. I spotted the fleet, waited, & launched. A few minutes later the debri was made & collected. :rocketlauncher:

This hit is also a top 10.

I'd like to dedicate this hit to everyone in this universe who is continuing to play it, no matter the situation. As well as that a dedi goes out to my friends around the community!

FRD. I doubt it'll take long ;)

On 04-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Kaldor [Inq]

Small Cargo 100.000
      Light Fighter 3.400.000
      Destroyer 113.000

Defender msmith [Fleet]

Small Cargo 30.000
      Large Cargo 50.000
      Light Fighter 180.000
      Cruiser 20.000
      Battleship 10.000
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 40.000
      Espionage Probe 47.000
      Deathstar 366
      Rocket Launcher 10.000
      Light Laser 5.000
      Heavy Laser 1.000
      Gauss Cannon 100
      Ion Cannon 500
      Plasma Turret 100
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Kaldor [Inq]

Small Cargo 93.290 ( -6.710 )
      Light Fighter 3.170.176 ( -229.824 )
      Destroyer 109.781 ( -3.219 )

Defender msmith [Fleet]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      36.941.397 Metal, 34.378.755 Crystal and 30.234.056 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.348.511.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 7.105.860.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 3.413.229.400 metal and 2.089.649.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 101.554.208 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      3.413.229.400 Metal and 2.089.663.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 2.554.138.797
      Crystal: 1.719.848.555
      Deuterium: -18.050.944
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.255.936.408 units.
      The attacker(s) won a total of 590.553 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -4.058.511.397
      Crystal: -2.629.458.755
      Deuterium: -519.444.056
      The defender(s) lost a total of 7.207.414.208 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 161.812 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
    • Sorry to see an ally mate hit. I'm assuming, attacker, that you have people feeding you info because I cant see anything in galaxy view when I'm in vmode.. Just saying. Nothing wrong with that, I'm just pointing it out. You make it sound like you're some grand all knowing wizard. Attacker, good hit. Defender: vfr
    • Kaldor wrote:

Today however everything went to plan. I spotted the fleet, waited, & launched. A few minutes later the debri was made & collected. :rocketlauncher:

I do have to ask how do u spot the fleet when in vmode is this some undocumented feature that only VIP status gets to use lol? well i guess thats the only reason Mostaris is out of vmode to probe and feed you reports and bounce out and attack then bounce back in again... Well played Mr Wizard
    • I don't play here, but I know the status of the uni as best as one can not playing it.......and this is a good stuff. Especially considering Fleet as an alliance basically runs the show here, any hit on them is solid, and this is a top10. If ya'll know about LOS, unity, war machine etc....then you would know that Kaldor guy is good at his work and he might be playing from Rio, but he playing. So watch your fleets, fleet.

Nice hit attacker, you probably have their full attention now, keep it moving, keep it blue

Glotr Def
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • I personally dont care about the having someone else spy for you.

But yet as you sit in v for weeks at a time you still will do nothing to me or coke.

Your fleet has fallen behind as has the account. So as far as I am concerned its a great hit but you still put the account to waste.
    • Why do players who are dominating in speed unis always try to sound like they are hot shots for being out of vmode, come on people you know the game, stop trying so hard jeeez....

Great hit kal, saw an oportunity and took it :D

Also, nice bone for the lads :thumbsup:
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Hahahahaha lovely :) Made my night
      Nice to see fleet take another blow.
      More to come soon I guess ;)
      Happy rebuild!

deazen wrote:

Why do players who are dominating in speed unis always try to sound like they are hot shots for being out of vmode, come on people you know the game, stop trying so hard jeeez....

Haha they was moaning about me been in vacation hiding, been out 2 months and they still haven’t crashed me.
      There incompetent! Couldn’t arrange a piss up in a brewery between the 5 of them. LOL
      BIG GUNS OF YILDUN :missilelauncher:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Soulburner ().

• deazen wrote:

Why do players who are dominating in speed unis always try to sound like they are hot shots for being out of vmode, come on people you know the game, stop trying so hard jeeez....

@deazen What do you meant

You mean how kaldor when he took over had a fleet 10G larger then anyone of of us?

You mean since he has taken over his account had dropped to 4th? Ok yea whatever you say. Just saying artist used the account much more effective and didnt v mode play
    • well, not everyone can have a life in a 6x uni, some cheat some survive through other means, whatever suits your ego, and its not having the largest fleet that makes you dominate, dont mistaken me for some naive player, makes you look naive :)
      Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat
    • Thats our Kaldoggo ^^^
      Enjoy the profits ^^^
      VFR Defender

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• I would also like to sum up what I was saying.

I again think its a great hit. I also know of kaldor like many from quantam for being apart of the best hit ever in .org.

I do not doubt his skill at all and I know we all stay busy in real like and it gets in the way.

I wanted the challenge of kaldor as I think he is one worthy opponent. I was not per say taking a jab at him by any means. But this does give me hope he will be around here to play for some fun :D

Again congrats on the hit and well executed and game plan from your side kaldor.

We all should just play the game as time allows us. I dont think we like to be considered the RIO of a uni because I dont not bully for fun and force people to sell me deut.

With that being said the deck is stacked heavily against kaldor so maybe he is playing it right.

Its a game after all. Plain and simple so you play when you want.

I have mad respect for @Kaldor and his past. They did the what people though was the impossible to RIO.
    • Phoenyx wrote:

I would also like to sum up what I was saying.

I again think its a great hit. I also know of kaldor like many from quantam for being apart of the best hit ever in .org.

I do not doubt his skill at all and I know we all stay busy in real like and it gets in the way.

I wanted the challenge of kaldor as I think he is one worthy opponent. I was not per say taking a jab at him by any means. But this does give me hope he will be around here to play for some fun :D

Again congrats on the hit and well executed and game plan from your side kaldor.

We all should just play the game as time allows us. I dont think we like to be considered the RIO of a uni because I dont not bully for fun and force people to sell me deut.

With that being said the deck is stacked heavily against kaldor so maybe he is playing it right.

Its a game after all. Plain and simple so you play when you want.

I have mad respect for @Kaldor and his past. They did the what people though was the impossible to RIO.
      Awesome response Phoenyx

Again nice hit attacker. Hopefully you will stay in the mix and make things more interesting over here. I would stay in RIO too if i had that many fleets stacked against me, even if I had a 10G fleet advantage(not sure how many rips or planet defense you have, so not sure exactly how big an advantage you had in actual fleet per FLEET accounts).

Always like when a thread has good reading material and when those involved give input, respond to inquiries, and give the back story....makes the forum fun and popcorn worthy no doubt. Keep it up all
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • Phoenyx wrote:

Excuse me but is this the same RIO that's ruled over two universe for the last 6 years? Or the same RIO that's re-wrote every and all flight manuals used to date? Or maybe the same RIO that's the world's largest ogame Alliance? Or perhaps the same RIO that constantly reminds these vmoder noobs how pathetic they are?

No, No, No... just not possible, you're clearly talking about some other alliance named RIO.

You noobs don't get it. RIO or any alliance for that matter isn't about a single person. It's about a group of players enjoying and playing a game for what it is...... A GAME! The only time LOS/Unity (w/e they called themselves) actually came together and enjoyed ogame was when they suicide themselves into each other to try and feed one account with over 100 Billion resources to only get it banned after building 1 Billion fleet overnight wasting time and money. LMAO!

How did that feel, Kaldor? Watching you and Tirnoch build for hours to reach 1 Billion in fleet, only to vmode and see it and get perm deleted a few days later. LMAO!!!!!!!

LOS/Unity suicidal confession = 100 + Billion Resources
      Watching them waste DM and money to instant build 1 Billion fleet in a few hours = Estimated 1K US Dollars
      Watching that account put in vmode, banned and deleted after a few days = PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right Phoenyx, I've only got mad respect for Kaldor too. :crazy:

Warned for spam.

- Marshmello
      RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
      Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
      Felon
      LOS
      SLW
      Poor
      Unity

The post was edited 3 times, last by Marshmello ().