Top 05 - [TOT: 31.274.672.000] drog5 [CLOSED] vs. Death Angel (A: 4.528.370.000, D: 26.746.302.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 05 - [TOT: 31.274.672.000] drog5 [CLOSED] vs. Death Angel (A: 4.528.370.000, D: 26.746.302.000)

Team is awesome, Dan is awesome, dedi to the team.
      Never get to mention Karma in my hits, so thank you bro for all exchanged thoughts and long talks about the game and rl.
      hf

On 05-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker drog5 [CLOSED]

Light Fighter 2.896.178
      Cruiser 382.701
      Battleship 13.514
      Destroyer 207.645
      Battlecruiser 200.109

Defender Death Angel

Small Cargo 85.000
      Large Cargo 5.847
      Light Fighter 705.103
      Heavy Fighter 6
      Cruiser 40.197
      Battleship 3.483
      Colony Ship 31
      Recycler 125.617
      Espionage Probe 487
      Bomber 2
      Destroyer 77.466
      Deathstar 539
      Battlecruiser 56.526

After the battle ...

Attacker drog5 [CLOSED]

Light Fighter 2.361.380 ( -534.798 )
      Cruiser 351.799 ( -30.902 )
      Battleship 13.028 ( -486 )
      Destroyer 200.654 ( -6.991 )
      Battlecruiser 193.168 ( -6.941 )

Defender Death Angel

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 28.804.018 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.528.370.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 26.746.302.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 11.513.891.200 metal and 8.172.236.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 28.804.018 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 8.641.897.200
      Crystal: 6.786.644.800
      Deuterium: -241.979.982
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 15.186.562.018 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -13.576.422.000
      Crystal: -10.289.032.000
      Deuterium: -2.909.652.018
      The defender(s) lost a total of 26.775.106.018 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Not sure what happened here. Nice hit drog and profits. As for the story here, yes he is a founding member but hasn’t been apart of the team really in years.

Don’t know why people who ever play in closed and leave feel so entitled afterwards. Happens all the time.

What happened was him and improve had a falling out things were said thin skin was broken and someone who was supposed to be a founding member of closed and against hot for 4 years switched sides and started to try and pop us.
    • first rule for speed fleeters ( be it regular or vmoders)

never
      ever

idle

second rule is...

you will forget ( not a rule well)

you may be skilled vmoder fleeter, or a guy with big fleet...

second rule is:

you will fu.k up eventually....

back to the topic:

never idle

more topic

NEVER!

we dont care how elite or good you are.....

cause in my mind, if you acknowledged the first rule of vm fsing.... you will fail....

most importantly...

cool hit frod you deserve all what it takes

forget all the haters pm since it don't really matter...
      most of guy who hate you really never even spent 50 mil for a launch at a target...

they are that so crap believe me
    • Death on the wrong side of the hof ,is it Xmas already?But as it history speaks every move made by Death cant be clear ,i m wondering why he would turn the back to them ?I only see that you want to make someone more powerful because of war against HOT.GG OR FR if its legit hit
      bla bla
    • I wonder how a Fleet guy hits another Fleet guy? And on top of all, Death Angel is the biggest bot user that this community has ever seen.

Either this is a clean "help me friend to build up some more ships since you play multiple unis and u apparently dont need this one here, competition is too hard to crack" or "What happened to your bot DA?" Either way, drog5 you are lucky to know DA :) its a win-win.

Cheers and no trolls please. :)
    • Oh wow I thought you two were friends. I heard improve and DA had words. Doesn’t seem that hard to do there. I did notice while DA was in vmode that drog had downsized his G1 deploy and apparently put mobile at 7 250. I found that odd. Like he knew where to even put mobile while the player was in vmode. Then account hops out of vmode and drog mooned and boom. He didn’t even scoop up his own moonshot df from his mobile. For whatever reason he was in a hurry. So great hit I guess but it stinks is all I’m saying. Adios
    • Colombiana wrote:

Oh wow I thought you two were friends. I heard improve and DA had words. Doesn’t seem that hard to do there. I did notice while DA was in vmode that drog had downsized his G1 deploy and apparently put mobile at 7 250. I found that odd. Like he knew where to even put mobile while the player was in vmode. Then account hops out of vmode and drog mooned and boom. He didn’t even scoop up his own moonshot df from his mobile. For whatever reason he was in a hurry. So great hit I guess but it stinks is all I’m saying. Adios
      Vaya Con Dios, well said. ;)
    • OK, This is the worst dirty hit i have ever seen.
      karma had my Log info that he used my acct for on the hit on actress.
      i GOT UPSET ABOUT THAT HIT. that caused problems with me and closed
      I would never think he would steal my acct. He unlocked my acct and had his ally
      hit it. I guess it would make sense that drog was in g7 before my acct was even taken out of v
      . Karma must have logged to see where my fleet was while it was in V. I will open a ticket
      to see if I can get these cheaters banned. Closed is nothing but a cheating ally.