Need Deut Please ...

• Ress-Trade

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Isn't your alliance rule "no trading outside the alliance"? I am pretty sure that you HAVE to take the 2:1:1 ratio that they offer. How as it put "Either you trade inside the alliance or we boot you and farm the crap out of you"

Just saying you shacked up with them, trade with them.

The_Hulk - Libra
  • oh contraire mon frere, you have been misinformed... the rates are as stated, but people can buy fuels wherever they can find them, and at whatever rates they feel like paying... it is deut FROM the ally, that stays in the ally, to help the ally...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    <@Florence>I like that reasoning
    <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
  • Sarsaparilla wrote:

oh contraire mon frere, you have been misinformed... the rates are as stated, but people can buy fuels wherever they can find them, and at whatever rates they feel like paying... it is deut FROM the ally, that stays in the ally, to help the ally...
    Should I post the TS3 sound recording of where it was stated by you saying something different?

The_Hulk - Libra

• First and formost, this thread was created because Judge was looking for DEUT, not a troll.

Skull_One wrote:

Should I post the TS3 sound recording of where it was stated by you saying something different?
    Yes, please do, In fact I insist. I do believe under your current legal system this is called hearsay, something I understand you are starting to became very familiar with. Those in glass houses also shouldn't cast stones. Should I bring up how you stated in game how your going through some legal issues that involve you and what's the word I'm looking for since the p word is fowned upon here, and I think the picture of the bear is also frowned upon. Or should be talk about how you said in teamspeak 'guys go hit this target' , yeah its green to all us.. Check now (bandit) uhm, no, we don't need res that badly.

Fine, I'll go hit it myself, it's on a separate ip address anyways.

Let's put some other things to rest, publicly since you want to keep trying my patience. Should we talk about how once you were kicked from the alliance you keep visiting our teamspeak after the fact, trying to not only have a conversation but probably to see 'whose online'. There was a cloud of controversy that came w/ you when you applied, but an alliance member went to bat for you, feeling everyone deserves a chance. That chance came. Most members are on a week long probationary period to see if they are a fit. I kicked you from our alliance in less than 8 hours from joining. You're obviously a low life piece of scum for the things you claim you didn't do. You make me sick, you need help and they have special areas in prison for people like you so the other inmates don't get to you first. Because even felon's have families. I kicked you out, and yet you still continued to try to weasel your way back in.

So much so I even reached out to an opposing ally and said, stay away from this guy, he's bad news and he WILL get your fleet crashed from within if you keep dealing with him. As much as I wish to crash an opposing ally, I don't wish for anyone to lose their fleets because of a dirty rotten mole.

So that's your character were talking about, it's gotten to the point your trolling deut trades just for any attention you can get. GROW UP, move on, we don't want you, we prefer to have nothing to do with you.

As far as what your actually trying to claim, out internal deut rates are 2-1-1, have been for 10 years. Nothing in our internal says anything about trading outside the alliance. Doesn't exist so stop with your belly aching just to get attention and let the guy have his post about trading deut in peace.

So the reason we booted you in about 8 hours after you joined is because your character, your immoral, you condone cheating and pushing to yourself. You talk to anyone that gives you ANY attention and you have no loyalty. THAT's wht you got kicked, now again, grow up, let it go and stop trolling our post because you have no friends. Your certainly not gaining any here.

P.S. I got deut for you Judge. Msg me ig: C0OLW00D[FSB]

The post was edited 1 time, last by renzuki ().

• renzuki wrote:

First and formost, this thread was created because Judge was looking for DEUT, not a troll.

Skull_One wrote:

Yes, please do, In fact I insist. I do believe under your current legal system this is called hearsay, something I understand you are starting to became very familiar with. Those in glass houses also shouldn't cast stones. Should I bring up how you stated in game how your going through some legal issues that involve you and what's the word I'm looking for since the p word is fowned upon here, and I think the picture of the bear is also frowned upon. Or should be talk about how you said in teamspeak 'guys go hit this target' , yeah its green to all us.. Check now (bandit) uhm, no, we don't need res that badly.
    Fine, I'll go hit it myself, it's on a separate ip address anyways.

Let's put some other things to rest, publicly since you want to keep trying my patience. Should we talk about how once you were kicked from the alliance you keep visiting our teamspeak after the fact, trying to not only have a conversation but probably to see 'whose online'. There was a cloud of controversy that came w/ you when you applied, but an alliance member went to bat for you, feeling everyone deserves a chance. That chance came. Most members are on a week long probationary period to see if they are a fit. I kicked you from our alliance in less than 8 hours from joining. You're obviously a low life piece of scum for the things you claim you didn't do. You make me sick, you need help and they have special areas in prison for people like you so the other inmates don't get to you first. Because even felon's have families. I kicked you out, and yet you still continued to try to weasel your way back in.

So much so I even reached out to an opposing ally and said, stay away from this guy, he's bad news and he WILL get your fleet crashed from within if you keep dealing with him. As much as I wish to crash an opposing ally, I don't wish for anyone to lose their fleets because of a dirty rotten mole.

So that's your character were talking about, it's gotten to the point your trolling deut trades just for any attention you can get. GROW UP, move on, we don't want you, we prefer to have nothing to do with you.

As far as what your actually trying to claim, out internal deut rates are 2-1-1, have been for 10 years. Nothing in our internal says anything about trading outside the alliance. Doesn't exist so stop with your belly aching just to get attention and let the guy have his post about trading deut in peace.

So the reason we booted you in about 8 hours after you joined is because your character, your immoral, you condone cheating and pushing to yourself. You talk to anyone that gives you ANY attention and you have no loyalty. THAT's wht you got kicked, now again, grow up, let it go and stop trolling our post because you have no friends. Your certainly not gaining any here.

P.S. I got deut for you Judge. Msg me ig: C0OLW00D[FSB]
    @renzuki, I genuinely feel bad for you with how aggressive you try to be on these forums; must really suck in real life. Left a heartfelt and genuine post on a past hit. You are welcome to cast any stones, I deserve it, but i popped on TS because I liked you guys, and still like everyone in the ally, even you. It's easy to be a keyboard warrior and I get the feeling that you are DEFINITELY a master at that. You speak on things that you have only cursory knowledge about with such confidence... know who else does that? Trump and Hitler did. Wish you nothing but the best man but you won't shake me. I am already at peace with my situation and you won't shake that.

The_Hulk - Libra
  • Also sucks when your a fleeter but you put your alliance needs for astro first and you sell deut at 2:1:1, the door goes both ways and as its stated before, voluntary to trade internally.