Solo 2 - Revenge Hit [TOT: 1.182.927.000] NikS [Zoo] vs. Yulia [IMU] (A: 289.093.000, D: 893.834.000) TP = 415M

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ramco wrote:

Szilo wrote:

@Nik$ I am not 100% concerned about you not using anything, i have doubts, there were some moments when it's felt like your behavior was more like a computer than a human being, but i don't think you are actually botting.
    You hit me clean and i never said otherwise, my problem was you put me in shame for saving as much as i can. The DF still belongs to whoever lost the fleet.

My problem is the nasty trick you used to smash the sh*t out of him, i hate Yulia but i hate disgrace even more. NOW that is a real shame and i hope you are ashamed as you should be.

Other: in less than 24 hours you managed to smash his whole fleet yet it is well known in Europa now that he does not keep his fleet at the same place. i am suspicious this is some kind of push, and if yulia does not recover from this, i will be 100% sure this was a push.

I hope i'm wrong, and i hope yulia recovers.
    lol bot accusations finished next pushing one. Come on! He has been planning this hit more than 10 days. Warned him couple of times dont hit my friends.
    I never said he used any kind of bot, so do not talk about me like this. thank you.
  • So much crying here in this thread its unbelievable...Got any kind of problem raise it with the GOs. As for dragging me into this @Greek God Why???

I got gifted this account for free of charge no strings attached what happened with it in the past is not my business, my business is to play my game.

But onto the hit itself and back to topic well done @Nik$ nice to see this satbasher down had a few deut traders complaining about yulia stopping there production for a few hundred k profit by destroying sats.. Not so sure what the back story is here just going off the hit itself.

FR Yulia im sure you will be back in a week lol...
  • to everying saying hes just a sat basher, obviously you have watched yulia close for a while, do you really think his growth would have been as quick and as good as it was if he were just bashing def and sats for no profit?

If so, he would have grown very slow.
    But thats not what happened, his growth was quick and steady.
    He wasnt just sat bashing and hitting def for no profits, he was hitting them for profits, hence his growth.
    The hits niks posted that yulia did to him seemed like more than no profit?

This was no push in any way shape or form.
    Nor is he a bot, hes just more active than you

It does sound like dirty tactics were used here, with the acs setup and recall to weaken the fleet, im sure you wanted him to send more fleet than he did, and IF buddy list nonsense was used, thats low too.

As much as yulia is hated, he doesnt play dirty and would not ever backstab someone.

Games, and especially internet brings out peoples true colors sometimes its not pretty what people find out.

One thing i dont understand is everyone says too many players leave and they dont want players to quit, but then you all want to see yulia quit. Lol
    Ogame needs more players like yulia to get back to the base of the game. Build enough defense to keep overnight production and sats safe.
    I know, i hate building def too
  • This hit pretty well disgusts me as much as the hit with supermario did. Even though i dislike Yulia more than most I would say, I wouldnt want even them to be crashed this way. ?(
    Enjoy your disgusting profits Niks :Vomit:

morvlorv wrote:

to everying saying hes just a sat basher, obviously you have watched yulia close for a while, do you really think his growth would have been as quick and as good as it was if he were just bashing def and sats for no profit?

If so, he would have grown very slow.
    But thats not what happened, his growth was quick and steady.
    He wasnt just sat bashing and hitting def for no profits, he was hitting them for profits, hence his growth.
    The hits niks posted that yulia did to him seemed like more than no profit?

This was no push in any way shape or form.
    Nor is he a bot, hes just more active than you

It does sound like dirty tactics were used here, with the acs setup and recall to weaken the fleet, im sure you wanted him to send more fleet than he did, and IF buddy list nonsense was used, thats low too.

As much as yulia is hated, he doesnt play dirty and would not ever backstab someone.

Games, and especially internet brings out peoples true colors sometimes its not pretty what people find out.

One thing i dont understand is everyone says too many players leave and they dont want players to quit, but then you all want to see yulia quit. Lol
    Ogame needs more players like yulia to get back to the base of the game. Build enough defense to keep overnight production and sats safe.
    I know, i hate building def too

Alright here goes.

The reason people dislike Yulia so much is not the hits they do, but that they use a bot. I have been hit a plenty of times before and can get my own revenge or discourage attacks on 99% of players.

Yulia you cannot get revenge on because they are literally never offline. I have probably spent more deut on wasted launches on Yulia than anyone in this uni, always either the human tries to ninja, or the bot moves last second.
    Yulia farmed 2 of my planets about 3 weeks back, about 1.5kk profit each. Well i didnt like the precedent that set so I IPM'd Yulia's planets to 0. All of them within range which was all but 2, high g4 and g5. :rocketlauncher:

Now from here you might think I could cargo farm Yulia or bash them up a bit in return, but in those 3 weeks I have never seen Yulia off. Yulia never even rebuilt the defenses.

So I became frustrated, I tried MD a few times, I tried hitting them at all hours and always either the fleet was moved near impact or there would be a jg ninja attempt.
    I am not the only one to be annoyed trying to get back at Yulia it seems, I think that is why they are so unpopular in this uni. It is pretty clear no human can be online that much and tickets to GOs did nothing.
    Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~200
    Top Tens: 8
  • Jamy92 wrote:

Someone explain, is this being considered a bad hit because Yulia was baited or...?

Word on the street is yes, baited.
    He got someone to befriend yulia and ask yulia to do asc with him, then the guy pulled out at last second leaving yulias fleet to get crushed.

The other word on the street is buddy list spies fed info.
    People also dont like yulia because he uses dessies to farm and farms through def and sats, and 1 mil profit is i guess too little profit to hit def and sats, so people dont like that.

Guys, yulia does not bot.
    Botting accusations plague every uni, its odd.
    If someone moves their fleet they are using bot.
    If someone spots a ninja brewing they are a bot.
    If somene recalls attacks they are a bot.
    Isnt that the name of the game? Try to avoid getting hit?
    Just becasue you spend a ton of time on the game and someone spends even more, it doesnt make them a bot.
    I bet there are 17 other people in his alliance that could confirm how much this dude is online.

I work in front of a computer for 10 hours a day and have ogame open the whole time.
    I sleep 6 hours. The other 8 hours im still online either at home relaxing, or on phone.

Offline for only 6 hours a day, sometimes 5.
    I move my fleet the last 30 seconds of any incoming attacks.
    I dont message people that message me.
    Im not a botter, but i fit your mold of a botter.
  • I mean sure you can be online a lot. I work at a computer as well but there are significant times when I am offline for sure.

Yulia is "online" so much they dont need defense or to turn off their mines or even fleetsave.
    I dont even have to look to know if I go in game Yulia will have * on one or two moons and all planets with res and cargos sitting an
    d no defense.

But I dont want to bog this thread down with accusations, just wanted to give perspective on why people dislike Yulia.
    Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
    Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
    Basic 20%: 1000+
    Advanced 20%: ~200
    Top Tens: 8
  • @morvlorv He just gave you his perspective as a fleeter that actually was active at his role for quite some time,you on the other side are hiding under random nickname my guess and its 99% a right one is that you are a miner... so you calling out players implying they are toxic for just stating the obvious facts (Which is that the yulia acc never lost activity on atleast one of his moons till yesterday) is just straight from the other planet. And look at the coincidence he gets hit on 5 different planets as he turns of his bot in next 12 hours.

You taking stuff out of context and generalizing on the bot topic makes nothing for the a actual discussion,the fleeters that invested time and effort in tracking down downtimes of other players (including Yulia) for everybody in top 20 MP destroyed the question of Yulia boting is not even a topic to be discussed,if u fleeted for more than a month in any uni then u know to spot a difference between human and bot. The only new player in this whole mess is Yulia himself,and if it wasnt for the outter program that was progressing his acc he would be deep in the recs months before.It only took 12 hours and thats a fact.

Question here is whether or not the hit was dirty . ? And thats where everybody has different opinions.
    Personally I think Yulia had to be removed and Niks did us all a favor by putting dirt on his name by doing it.
    He found the way to do it,and it was the only way to do it. Would rest of us use the same approach as he did ? Thats up for debate which I see u guys are having here.

But one thing is for sure,bot users had to go down it just wasn't the way we all hoped for.

So congratz to attacker for doing the Moderators job
  • ok guys time to explanation.

l saw so many bot users in xanthus.firstly l did not understand their moves because l had never seen bot users before.l met bot users first time in xanthus.l learned bot moves and l began to hit them one by one.gameforce updated ogame just 3months bot did not work.many players were happy that.also bot was updated and bot users start to use again it.

Anyway lets talk about yulia and battles.many players use bot this or other univers we know that.some bot users are very obvious we can notice them.and we cant notice other users.

l follow yulia and tried to hit him for a long time.l attacked his moons,planets.everytime he was be succeed to escape.for example l attacked his moon when his 20M fleet and 50Mres was sitting his moon.he keep to attack inactive players when he was under attack so his fleet and res fly to planet 3 minutes before battle time.l tried to over over again.his fleet always escape same time.then I gave up follow him.so one day yulia attacked my friend's planets.I warned him ' dont do again lf u will do l will hit u '
    yulia did not listen to me so attacked again.then l saw his fleet with lanx.he attacked someone to 1.400 around.then l locked his 400 dessie.I warned him again.'u see l can hit u '.5or6 days later yulia began to hit my planets just sats and 750sc profit is 1or2M.
    I was starting to think how can l hit him.

* l cant MD his moons because too far for me.
    * l cant make ninja because he doesnt spy moon just planets.also we tried that with sarklon but he was slow 1min so we was be fail :)
    * l cant hit him because he never be offline and he can escape every attacks.

Description of Ninja Battle

[so l made plan for ninja firstly someone need to gain his confidence.my friends talked to yulia nearly 4days about hit NikS :).
    then l stared to set trap. my a part of fleet would land 02.11.50 then full fleet would land time 02.31.30.plan was l didnt open game after res time.so yulia could be sure about l was off.then my friend would prob my moon 1.125 and started to attack and locked to arrival time 02.31.33.then shared spy report and convince to yulia about join ACS.but that plan was so risky because someone could hit me before yulia :) l set to time for yulia because his fly time is 16mins.anyway l didnt talk about so details.my friend recalled last 2second so we could hunt yulia.l accept that this way is mephistophelian but I had no choice.l was think so much time about hit yulia.]

Description of Other Battles

I continued to follow yulia after ninja battle.l saw to 5.152 @bavarija also l noticed yulia was offline.l think yulia forgot set bot or electricity or Internet had gone off.l didnot know what happened.yulia was offline.l decied to attack him.then firstly l sent recs ships then l locked to recs ship's arrival time for example debris time 14:30:33 battle time was 14:30:30 l hit him like that.how could l know his off time ? yulia forgot delete myfriend his buddy list.so my friend said to me his off time.and also I made a battle for the first time and for this way.
    all of those is not my style.

Anyway lf yulia doesnt use bot l didnot hit him like that.And also yulia are dishonor player,he is not fleeter.
    attack or hit sats and cargos arent be fleeter.Anyway l wont talk about that battle no longer.

@citizen Kane thx for your good comment.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Nik$ ().

• well guys, this bot issue wont close. because nobody is checking our universe. you all remember buy deut gto hit couse of lag. they checked and nothing worng about servers, probably there was something wrong with turkey's connection.
    anyway, after answer, i ask @piink why support system is so slow and he/she answered me " not enough resource". thanks for his/her opennes.

is not it interesting that nobody got ban in last 2-2.5 months except payment.
    ogame becomes unoficial servers day to day.
  • I hate satbashers, but tricking people into this much worse

LAME LAME

never lower yourself below the level of your enemy, cause inside you become your own worst enemy

no respect at all for this kinda behavour

I left ogame for 2 reasons:
    - people like you
    - the dollar eyes in gameforge

well guys, this bot issue wont close. because nobody is checking our universe. you all remember buy deut gto hit couse of lag. they checked and nothing worng about servers, probably there was something wrong with turkey's connection.
    anyway, after answer, i ask @piink why support system is so slow and he/she answered me " not enough resource". thanks for his/her opennes.

is not it interesting that nobody got ban in last 2-2.5 months except payment.
    ogame becomes unoficial servers day to day.
    I think everyone had +1 sec lag on all, but it's only me thinking that, sorry 4 spam, bad hit but good profit..
    With regards,Pols.
  • Every time a player is succesful, high in ranks - straight away accusations on boting. Im not sure it s jelousy or just lack of imagination of how to play more efficiently. It sims to me that people are purposily trollin g this accusations in hope accused will reveal their recepie for their succes. And the answer is called dark matter and good logistic skills. Ofcorse some players are usisng bots and I have no idea if Niks does. He trades with me though on fair rates and personaly I think he is clean in this matter.
    When it comes to the battle... low. Very low. In fact I dont see any excuse for doing this to anyone. Like someone up there said - its lowering to somebodys level. Niks - Im sure you have more skill to do this thing right rather tahn this way. Yulia pisses me off big time. Farmed my planets for sats and few cargo. Last few days she gave up so i checked in stats and notice she dropped. Than it turns out its you. So Im happy Yulia is not farming me anymore but sad how it happened.
    Wan Kerr
  • york wrote:

Every time a player is succesful, high in ranks - straight away accusations on boting. Im not sure it s jelousy or just lack of imagination of how to play more efficiently.
    its mostly the jealousy and the lack of skills
    you are really without skills if you need to do a trap as such performed here
    if you get farmed, it means you are profitable
    and profits are profits
    thats the purpose of the game
    and if you get farmed, its your own fault, not the one that farms
    so stop whining like a child about that

and NIKS, SHAME on you
    1 you did a really nasty thing
    2 you tried even to deny after it on the board after you first admitted it

LAME LAME NIKS

if I would still play, I would come after you and hunt you down even for no profits
    but Im happy I have a life now and dont play this game anymore
    I just jump in on the boards and every time I regret I do that when I see those shamefull hits

quitting ogame was my best decision in years

but Im happy I have a life now and dont play this game anymore
    quitting ogame was my best decision in years
    And yet, here you are, lurking the forum ;P
    I once quitted OGame too mate and still logged once in a while on the boards..
    Draw me back and started this new uni

You will be back give it some time lol

Regards