Solo 2 - Revenge Hit [TOT: 1.182.927.000] NikS [Zoo] vs. Yulia [IMU] (A: 289.093.000, D: 893.834.000) TP = 415M

  • Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Solo 2 - Revenge Hit [TOT: 1.182.927.000] NikS [Zoo] vs. Yulia [IMU] (A: 289.093.000, D: 893.834.000) TP = 415M

    l dont know she or he anyway l call SB ( Satsbasher)
    SB attacked my friends for sats and 100LC just profit was 1M.I warned SB but keep to attack.
    so l locked SB's 400dessie l warned again.Anyway SB began to attack my planets.l said SB l would kill all your fleet.
    so l did it :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: also not FR def.
    l dedi this battle my friends


    On 07-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Cruiser 12.000
    Battleship 5.000
    Destroyer 5.000
    Battlecruiser 5.000

    _________________________________________

    Defender Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Large Cargo 248
    Recycler 6
    Destroyer 6
    Deathstar 89

    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...

    Attacker NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Cruiser 9.923 ( -2.077 )
    Battleship 4.178 ( -822 )
    Destroyer 4.158 ( -842 )
    Battlecruiser 4.126 ( -874 )

    _________________________________________

    Defender Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyed!
    _________________________________________


    The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    465.243 Metal, 31.888 Crystal and 1.613.928 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 289.093.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 893.834.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 240.871.200 metal and 184.701.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 2.111.059 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.


    Summary of profit/losses:

    Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 86.066.443
    Crystal: 80.804.088
    Deuterium: -28.280.072
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 138.590.459 units.

    Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -447.373.243
    Crystal: -357.855.888
    Deuterium: -90.715.928
    The defender(s) lost a total of 895.945.059 units.


    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0






    On 07-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 1.000
    Light Fighter 100.000

    _________________________________________

    Defender Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 1.131
    Large Cargo 207
    Recycler 1.824
    Espionage Probe 90
    Bomber 267
    Destroyer 2.299
    Battlecruiser 36
    Rocket Launcher 2.424

    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...

    Attacker NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 912 ( -88 )
    Light Fighter 88.671 ( -11.329 )

    _________________________________________

    Defender Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyed!
    _________________________________________


    The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    5.267.196 Metal, 1.692.340 Crystal and 2.746.898 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 45.668.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 359.243.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 83.310.800 metal and 59.643.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 9.706.434 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.


    Summary of profit/losses:

    Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 54.414.996
    Crystal: 49.830.540
    Deuterium: 2.746.898
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 106.992.434 units.

    Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -184.229.196
    Crystal: -139.295.340
    Deuterium: -45.424.898
    The defender(s) lost a total of 368.949.434 units.


    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0




    On 07-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyer 3.800
    Battlecruiser 200

    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Large Cargo 400
    Light Fighter 98.920
    Cruiser 15.000
    Battleship 5.000
    Colony Ship 2
    Recycler 3
    Espionage Probe 90
    Destroyer 5.000
    Deathstar 1
    Battlecruiser 5.000

    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...

    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyed!
    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Large Cargo 386 ( -14 )
    Light Fighter 95.069 ( -3.851 )
    Cruiser 14.576 ( -424 )
    Battleship 4.998 ( -2 )
    Colony Ship 2 ( -0 )
    Recycler 3 ( -0 )
    Espionage Probe 88 ( -2 )
    Destroyer 4.999 ( -1 )
    Deathstar 1 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 4.998 ( -2 )

    _________________________________________


    The defender has won the battle!

    The attacker lost a total of 492.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 28.285.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 101.730.800 metal and 82.026.000 crystal.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The defender(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: -234.000.000
    Crystal: -198.000.000
    Deuterium: -60.000.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 492.000.000 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: 81.403.800
    Crystal: 74.961.000
    Deuterium: -893.000
    The defender(s) made a profit of 155.471.800 units.



    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0



    1 - ) The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    1.337.387 Metal, 682.032 Crystal and 1.936.705 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 560.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 4.814.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.124.000 metal and 904.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 3.956.124 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 2.093.387
    Crystal: 1.426.832
    Deuterium: 1.904.705
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 5.424.924 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -3.779.387
    Crystal: -2.784.032
    Deuterium: -2.206.705
    The defender(s) lost a total of 8.770.124 units.





    2 - ) The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    2.446.996 Metal, 1.336.681 Crystal and 1.980.961 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 490.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 5.601.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.272.800 metal and 1.032.800 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 5.764.638 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 3.397.796
    Crystal: 2.229.481
    Deuterium: 1.952.961
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 7.580.238 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -5.306.996
    Crystal: -3.778.681
    Deuterium: -2.279.961
    The defender(s) lost a total of 11.365.638 units.





    3 - ) The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    1.041.925 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.044.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 200.000 metal and 120.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.041.925 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 3%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 1.241.925
    Crystal: 120.000
    Deuterium: 0
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.361.925 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -1.675.925
    Crystal: -310.000
    Deuterium: -100.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 2.085.925 units.

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Nik$ ().

  • This would be all amazing, if you wouldnt have cheated, baiting him into a trap the way you guys did. Disgraceful.
    But let it be, some people just dont have honour. I cant say which one of you is worse.

    Gratz anyway, on the actual honourable hit.
  • you can say what you want.but l am not bot user.
    l accept it.my friend tricked her for attacking together and he recalled last sec so yulia was be alone so l crashed her. but this plan was so hard.because l didnt come to game after res time l didnot know what happening.yulia made mistake attack on me with my friend.it is dishonor trap or move.but l hate bot users and satsbashers.
    they deserve everything dishonor moves.because they dont have honor.l never respect them.
  • So this hit is something like supermario hit right? I would be super happy if you actually destroyed him/her on fairplay but even for yulia i dont find this cool...niks everyone said that you are great fleeter and its true i 100%agree with that,but this made some dark spots on your name...no one likes yulia,specialy me but for me this is not honorable fight,you got down to her level...maybe even lower.
    Not trying do offend you,just saying my opinion.Anyway enjoy that dirty money u made here.
  • you are a horrible fleeter and player and person. You trick yulia to fly with a friend of yours then have them recall last second. Then you use buddy list online times on yulia to fly again??? You are the lowest of the low. Your bot using pushing and now this??? All you say is there is no proof and you go to such far extents to "prove" you do not cheat with a bot and do not push but every player knows what you and your mates do in this game. Honestly people think you have so much skill have you ever done anything other then a probe and go?? I mean where your friend didnt do the work for you and you just add fleet????? All you are is nonsense and that is a fact. Anyone who says you have skills is just kissing up to you.
    You know how low of a player you are. Deep down you know you are what you are and you hide behind your lies
    This hit is disgraceful. It doesnt matter what you think of yulia. One bot user calling out another bot user you are so funny and so so low of a player and person to do things like this
  • Greek God wrote:

    you are a horrible fleeter and player and person. You trick yulia to fly with a friend of yours then have them recall last second. Then you use buddy list online times on yulia to fly again??? You are the lowest of the low. Your bot using pushing and now this??? All you say is there is no proof and you go to such far extents to "prove" you do not cheat with a bot and do not push but every player knows what you and your mates do in this game. Honestly people think you have so much skill have you ever done anything other then a probe and go?? I mean where your friend didnt do the work for you and you just add fleet????? All you are is nonsense and that is a fact. Anyone who says you have skills is just kissing up to you.
    You know how low of a player you are. Deep down you know you are what you are and you hide behind your lies
    This hit is disgraceful. It doesnt matter what you think of yulia. One bot user calling out another bot user you are so funny and so so low of a player and person to do things like this
    again u can just blame but u dont have proof for blame.

    R u lawyer or public prosecutor this uni ?? :beer: :beer: Did u forget ( we hit u clean ) ??
    u r talking so much :youcrazy: :youcrazy: l heard just rancor zzZZZZZZZzzzzz.
  • It is a fact that you use a bot and your account and a few other accounts in your ally mostly were built from pushing and buying and merging accounts like predators account was from darkdestroyerx and nenad. Then death angel ....yeah I dont even need to mention how obvious what he does is. All of you do belong in same alliance but then again that alliance shouldnt be in this game should be in checkers or something of your skill level
    To comment on this hit again yeah this is one of most dishonorable display of fleeting I have seen. All you say is it was justified because yulia also bots.....doesnt make what you did here right. Its gross and you know it. Just like all of your work in this game as a whole. Not one universe has ever respected your work and your play style. FACTS

    @kokos he had online time from a buddy list rat. Also the bait to fly with a friend amd have friend recall last second is an old dirty disgusting fleet trick. All hits here are dishonorable and are a disgusting display of game play

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Greek God ().

  • Nik$ wrote:

    you can say what you want.but l am not bot user.
    l accept it.my friend tricked her for attacking together and he recalled last sec so yulia was be alone so l crashed her. but this plan was so hard.because l didnt come to game after res time l didnot know what happening.yulia made mistake attack on me with my friend.it is dishonor trap or move.but l hate bot users and satsbashers.
    they deserve everything dishonor moves.because they dont have honor.l never respect them.
    you are just one big lol bot user like rest of that your ally...not cool..i love to see yulia in recks but not that way...maybe GO will do their job one day...
  • bavarija wrote:

    Nik$ wrote:

    you can say what you want.but l am not bot user.
    l accept it.my friend tricked her for attacking together and he recalled last sec so yulia was be alone so l crashed her. but this plan was so hard.because l didnt come to game after res time l didnot know what happening.yulia made mistake attack on me with my friend.it is dishonor trap or move.but l hate bot users and satsbashers.
    they deserve everything dishonor moves.because they dont have honor.l never respect them.
    you are just one big lol bot user like rest of that your ally...not cool..i love to see yulia in recks but not that way...maybe GO will do their job one day...
    where is the your proof ????? very easy to blame without evidence.lf l were bot user how could yulia hit me ? lf l had bot my fleet would have gone to moon with res.How can it be possible ? tell me where is the your proof ? Stop talking bullshit without evidence.u r just commenting to blame.

    @Szilo what is happening to you ?? l remember l hit u clean.Do u have rancor ??




    On 03-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyer 800
    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 750
    Espionage Probe 100
    Solar Satellite 490
    Rocket Launcher 500
    Light Laser 400
    Heavy Laser 20
    Gauss Cannon 10
    Ion Cannon 10
    Plasma Turret 10
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...

    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyer 800 ( -0 )
    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyed!
    _________________________________________


    The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    653.525 Metal, 215.034 Crystal and 111.819 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 8.155.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 600.000 metal and 1.032.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 980.378 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 16%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 1.253.525
    Crystal: 1.247.034
    Deuterium: 111.819
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.612.378 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -4.653.525
    Crystal: -3.805.034
    Deuterium: -676.819
    The defender(s) lost a total of 9.135.378 units.



    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0


    On 03-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:


    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyer 700
    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Small Cargo 750
    Espionage Probe 100
    Solar Satellite 1.817

    _________________________________________


    After the battle ...

    Attacker Yulia [IMU]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyer 700 ( -0 )
    _________________________________________

    Defender NikS [Zoo]
    ________________________________________________

    Destroyed!
    _________________________________________


    The attacker has won the battle!

    The attacker captured:
    1.162.473 Metal, 338.779 Crystal and 189.094 Deuterium

    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 7.642.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 600.000 metal and 2.093.600 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.690.346 units.

    The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.



    Summary of profit/losses:



    Summary attackers(s)

    Metal: 1.762.473
    Crystal: 2.432.379
    Deuterium: 189.094
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 4.383.946 units.


    Summary defender(s)

    Metal: -2.662.473
    Crystal: -5.572.779
    Deuterium: -1.097.594
    The defender(s) lost a total of 9.332.846 units.



    Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
  • i dont think niks using bot. he do spy my moons, yulia not. niks waits to recall his fleet(he tried to hit me many tiimes), yulia not.
    once, i lanx a guy and saw that yulia is atacking. i probed the defender's moon at other galaxy and lanx again, yulia instantly recall! it was after reset annd defenders homeworld did not have act. i have so much proof for yulia has a bot but i dont have any about niks. having good online times is not bot(and he may not have good online times, there is so much way to create an act like transport mission in every 15 min).


    i think this bot topic is trivialized. if you dont have proofs and talk about bots, the perfect(!) support system wont give attention to bot tickets. so dont blame everybody for using bot.
  • @Nik$ I am not 100% concerned about you not using anything, i have doubts, there were some moments when it's felt like your behavior was more like a computer than a human being, but i don't think you are actually botting.
    You hit me clean and i never said otherwise, my problem was you put me in shame for saving as much as i can. The DF still belongs to whoever lost the fleet.

    My problem is the nasty trick you used to smash the sh*t out of him, i hate Yulia but i hate disgrace even more. NOW that is a real shame and i hope you are ashamed as you should be.

    Other: in less than 24 hours you managed to smash his whole fleet yet it is well known in Europa now that he does not keep his fleet at the same place. i am suspicious this is some kind of push, and if yulia does not recover from this, i will be 100% sure this was a push.

    I hope i'm wrong, and i hope yulia recovers.
  • Szilo wrote:

    @Nik$ I am not 100% concerned about you not using anything, i have doubts, there were some moments when it's felt like your behavior was more like a computer than a human being, but i don't think you are actually botting.
    You hit me clean and i never said otherwise, my problem was you put me in shame for saving as much as i can. The DF still belongs to whoever lost the fleet.

    My problem is the nasty trick you used to smash the sh*t out of him, i hate Yulia but i hate disgrace even more. NOW that is a real shame and i hope you are ashamed as you should be.

    Other: in less than 24 hours you managed to smash his whole fleet yet it is well known in Europa now that he does not keep his fleet at the same place. i am suspicious this is some kind of push, and if yulia does not recover from this, i will be 100% sure this was a push.

    I hope i'm wrong, and i hope yulia recovers.
    lol bot accusations finished next pushing one. Come on! He has been planning this hit more than 10 days. Warned him couple of times dont hit my friends.