[TOT: 20.257.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Dark Wolf [FaL] (A: 0, D: 20.257.000)

• Basic 20%
  • Revenge Hit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Half the uni is pagan and rejected okay, recalled harvest used to always go blind when I used to play years ago,that was the point of fs to a debris it wasnt to the planet so the fleet went blind,,, I listened to advice that's the point they tried to carry it on and on, got there friend to hit me so they could kick me because I wasn't FS when in actual fact I was fleetsaving the day I got crashed , they've worked together to get my online times and look at them now all pally pally because number twos in rejected and catching fleet numbers fast just scared your going to get crushed so you've joined there side why don't you guys just become allies then that would clear that matter up, I know entirely how to fleetsave, and use a moon but don't have as much free time to be here all the time, so if its sat there yup that's my fault, and yes I left a few ships out on a few planets to be hit because at the time I was a miner, and a free moonshot from expo fleets looked nice didn't bother me loosing them
  • Dark wolf wrote:

recalled harvest used to always go blind when I used to play years ago,that was the point of fs to a debris it wasnt to the planet so the fleet went blind
    That has never been the case
    in the 15 years I have played.

But that's ok.
    You don't listen
    and blame everybody
    for your mistakes
    so believe what you want.
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions
  • Dark wolf wrote:

xxxxxx, recalled harvest used to always go blind when I used to play years ago,that was the point of fs to a debris it wasnt to the planet so the fleet went blind,,,xxxxxxx
    I just deleted out of the quote everything that is not relevant to my answer to you. I should also make an answer to the rest of your post, but maybe in the end.

Recalled harvest from a planet might have been invisible some decades ago (I don't really remember anymore), but now it is not. Pake gave a link with description of what can be seen by phalanx and what not:

pake wrote:

Good catch Pagan :thumbsup:
    Don't mind me, just leaving this here ogame.fandom.com/wiki/Fleetsaving in case someone wants to learn what cannot be seen by a sensor phalanx ;)
    The list of what can be seen by phalanx and what not is quite clear.

And you can trust me, that I definitely have less time to play this game then you, but as a difference to you, I don't get crashed, farmed, attacked and so on. And there is a good reason for it. Another player, that might feel insulted by you, summed it up really nicely couple of months ago:

Chocy wrote:

The game isn't all about attacking fleets, its about avoiding fleets too.
    Also, there were other posts that were basically telling how not to get attacked. And main method is about not being profitable to anybody.

A lot of players will just leave you alone, if you will not seem profitable to them when they probe.

And to answer the rest of your post. This uni is not Pagan and Rejected only. There are other allys and other players, that are active and play together as a group. For instance, DoP and TDA are looking for NoEmo and Rejected fleets (and virtually every other ally). NoEmo would love to catch some DoP players. TDA members crashed DoP players. DoP players crashed Rejected players. And so on, and so on. But off course, players from different allys know each other, as this uni id full of experienced players that played long ago.
    And last sentence, then I will remove myself from this thread and topic completely. Ogame is almost as much a social game as it is a war game. Means, people interact through messages and chats. Even if they are not in same ally.

And off course one more: Sorry to hijack this thread with off topic posts.
  • in the 1st universe I was the top player for a while and quit till now.... So Ive had to relearn the game.. Some tactics from back then still work but others dont... Some of the rules have changed...Learn and adapt. Its a small universe... So in no time we all have become a community of good players....

This is a war :missilelauncher: game :rocketlauncher: ...... The point is to destroy others without getting destroyed....

Many players dont like u dark because of your :Vomit: mouth... :youcrazy: But it is entertaining at this point... :fatgreengrin: So please cry more....

You cant listen if you are talking... :headbanging: The more u reinterate obserities the more you alienate your self from the community.
  • Dark wolf wrote:

Half the uni is pagan and rejected okay, recalled harvest used to always go blind when I used to play years ago,that was the point of fs to a debris it wasnt to the planet so the fleet went blind
    I don't think a planet to DF was ever invisible in a phalanx and I've been playing at least 14 years. I think you're mistaking what a phalanx sees when it scans a planet and the target is deploying a fleet. The phalanx will not see the fleet from the point of departure on a deployment from a planet, it will only see that fleet at it's destination if the destination is another planet. If you recall the fleet before it arrives at the destination, then it is completely invisible at that point. Anything other than a deployment from a planet is visible going to/from that planet in a phalanx whether it's an attack, expedition, espionage, harvest, colonization, etc.

Had your fleet been on your moon, it would have been safer as you cannot scan a moon with a phalanx. If someone knows the DF you are fleet saving to and you can create a visible DF then it's possible to try and time the fleet back by watching for when the DF disappears and doing some calculations based off techs and fleet composition. To counter that, send a small fleet of dummy REC (at least 3 at this point in the game) ahead of the main fleet to clear away the visible DF without giving an adversary enough time between the dummy fleet and the main to create another visible DF. They might time the dummy REC back but your main should be safe. Problem with ACS, is if they're good enough and working as team they'll have one fleet(s) hitting what they timed and another ACS that they will try to slow down and "hover" as long they can hoping to hit the main (good luck with that). But if you're fleet saving to a set of coords where it's impossible to create a visible DF because there is no defense or fleet to crash a probe against then you don't have to worry about a disappearing visible DF.

I'm going to get really basic here so for some this is just everyday life:

I'm surprised at how many people don't know how DF's work at this stage in the game still. Once a DF is created, you can send a harvest mission to that slot regardless if there is still a visible DF or not. And you can continue to do that until SUN when the server wipes all invisible DFs clear at 0200 ST (I think that's the correct time). That's why if you scroll through galaxy view right now, you'll see some visible DFs over a certain amount still appearing without an associated planet because the server won't wipe DF clean over a certain amount. I think it's 600 RES, but it's been awhile.

So, if you're punctual and have good time management skills you can keep a DF active forever without ever having to crash a probe again.

For example:

I have a friend crash a probe against my undefended moon. Even though the probe is not destroyed because I have no DEF or fleet on the moon, there is still a CR generated and an invisible DF is created. I can then use that DF to FS to the entire week until SUN @ 0200 ST on moon to harvest mission. Now, if you want to keep that invisible DF from being wiped clean by the server...you must send a harvest mission to that DF to arrive after 0200 ST. Even if your fleet arrives at at the DF at 0400 ST, the server won't wipe it clean because your fleet is still enroute to the DF.

So, a lot of these inactive accounts that have no DEF? People are fleet saving to them because they can still create an invisible DF on them by hitting them with a single probe even though it's undefended. But mostly, so many people are raiding them they the DF virtually never goes away. Ever notice on MON mornings how people are always asking for a probe crash/smack on their moons but don't usually have to during the week?

Now, if you're really good at timing the server wipe...you can keep a DF active forever even if there isn't a corresponding planet occupying the coords.

But...it's all moot because if you have a moon you should be using colonization to fleet save with. Provided you have all your available planet slots filled based off your astro tech. You can launch your whole fleet with RES on colonization to an empty slot and when it gets there you will get a message that says something like "due to inadequate level of astro you can't colonize another planet" and the fleet will turn around and go back to it's departure point (including the colony ship you sent and all the RES).

Ultimately, the safest method of FS is to deploy from moon to moon and have your friends/ally mates fill up all the available planet slots in your system to prevent an adversary form moving in and being able to launch RIPS for MD on your moons in a timely manner. Not that they can't do it from out of system, but it will take a lot longer and you and your friends will have more time to prepare for it.

Dark Wolf wrote:

I listened to advice that's the point they tried to carry it on and on, got there friend to hit me so they could kick me because I wasn't FS when in actual fact I was fleetsaving the day I got crashed , they've worked together to get my online times and look at them now all pally pally because number twos in rejected and catching fleet numbers fast just scared your going to get crushed so you've joined there side why don't you guys just become allies then that would clear that matter up,

You're really not that valuable of a target to put that much effort into for that level of treachery. That's just oGame paranoia getting to you.

You do realize that this uni is ACS right? Just because my fleet or Redkids fleet, or Chocy's fleet are in the top three does it make any of less vulnerable to a group effort.

And while Rejected does have a formidable amount of military points, they are half the #1 alliance in both military points and number of ships. And be careful not to confuse the two because a high military point count doesn't always correlate to their ship points. You can have a high ship count with a lot of fodder but not very many heavies. And vice versa, you can have a high military points with low ship points if are running heavy fleets (or a turtle...but who does that!?!).

You discounted two very powerful alliances, NoEmo and TDA. The top 3 alliances (Dop/TDA/NoEmo) have pretty much weeded out their weakest links at this point and what you're left with are 3 alliances with people that understand the mechanics and dynamics of the game. They all study the stats relentlessly and all (for the most part) FS and RES save exceedingly well so the hits that pop up are usually going to be few and far between and probably due to luck most likely because someone was out partying, late from work, ISP issues, etc. We haven't really seen anyone trying too hard to make the "technical" hits.

Rejected is pretty much limited to power by Redkid and to an extent Koso...but Redkid is extremely limited because he has no moons and must be online a lot to save monitor his fleet.

And taking out the big fleets like mine, chocy, or Redkid would require a lot of coordination and effort (not too mention the 8,112 REC that would be needed to recycle mine at the moment).

I talk to players from all 4 alliances regularly and some of them have some players I really don't like. Well aside from you...it's just Deadly Noob and Ali-G that I don't like because they're rude. But I respect a number of NoEmo such as Iskander, Specter, Patkica, and Zagy. TDA has a lot of very talented and respectful players that I also respect. But as far as Rejected goes, I speak with Koso now and then as he was very respectful to me even if some of his members were not at one time.

Your understanding of how the top alliances position themselves and maneuver their fleets around the uni and play cat & mouse with another is...lacking.

Dark Wolf wrote:

I know entirely how to fleetsave, and use a moon but don't have as much free time to be here all the time, so if its sat there yup that's my fault, and yes I left a few ships out on a few planets to be hit because at the time I was a miner, and a free moonshot from expo fleets looked nice didn't bother me loosing them
    It doesn't appear that you know how to fleet save at all if you think a recalled planet to DF is invisible in a phalanx. Some people do leave bait fleets for MS but that is such a waste of RES if you're letting them collect the DF. The whole point of having an alliance (or friends) is to arrange/exchange MS or even go on the forums and ask for a MS trade. I've had a number of non-DoP players ask me to launch on their MS because no one else was nearby or available and I don't have a problem doing that (provided I have time and they're not a jerk).
  • Dark wolf wrote:

Kewlness a recall would have made him have to hit blind and he wouldn't of known what time my fleet landed, but I suppose when you buy the game you get added extras of mods on your side too

So many times I'm insulted I bet not one warning is given

Boy how are you even alive?
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.
  • Khalgad wrote:

Boy how are you even alive?
    He isn't.
    Please see first post.

I told Dark Wolf
    I would help him learn
    but he had to make
    a public apology.
    He hasn't done it
    so he is still running around
    losing things.
    :youcrazy:

I will help anybody
    who isn't a jerk
    and is willing to
    learn how to survive.
    OGame isn't hard
    but does require
    a firm grasp
    of the mechanics.

Again Dark Wolf,
    apologize publicly
    for your trolling,
    your accusations of cheating,
    and your all-around douchines,
    and I will help you learn to survive.
    :thumbup:
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Please send any compliments for how awesome a job I am doing to my SGO: Valent :thumbsup:
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions
  • Alright guys, just take it down a notch.

@Dark wolf, everywhere I go you seem to instigate a need to call people offensive or tasteless things. Maybe the reason why you get more warnings than the rest is because you keep dropping insults when they are not necessary. Also, I take no preference on any particular person. Heck, I don't even play org. But accusing me of being bias? You are free to contact my boss. Here, I will get you started. Hey @Iris!

As for the hit, the best thing for you to do Dark Wolf, as I have said before and others too, is to learn what it means to fleetsave. I have been here 14 years. I have never seen a player who plays like a turtle to ever survive the game long enough. You are free to blame anyone and everyone you want but the reason why you got it is just that. You let it happen.

And you wanna know something? I got hit too in Ogame.us. I wasnt able to get online to save my ships because I wanted to help save my mum's job. Am I rebuilding? Yes I am and I learned what not to do next time. You take these lessons and learn from them, not go to the forum to insult. Haven't you learned anything?
  • Cathedral wrote:

Even though the probe is not destroyed because I have no DEF or fleet on the moon, there is still a CR generated and an invisible DF is created.

RIP all those probes i bashed into a defence to save my fleet.

Display Spoiler
    And don't ask how much deut i burned to FS when there were only defenseless inactives around my moon. :whistling:

Cathedral wrote:

But...it's all moot because if you have a moon you should be using colonization to fleet save with. Provided you have all your available planet slots filled based off your astro tech. You can launch your whole fleet with RES on colonization to an empty slot and when it gets there you will get a message that says something like "due to inadequate level of astro you can't colonize another planet" and the fleet will turn around and go back to it's departure point (including the colony ship you sent and all the RES).
    Does that create a ''Destroyed Planet" when the fleet arrives to the empty slot?

Good profits, defender FR and don't let your pride destroy your game.
  • Black Velvet wrote:

Does that create a ''Destroyed Planet" when the fleet arrives to the empty slot?
    Nope. In the old days it would create an odd alpha/numeric string that you would see in galaxy view and immediately start a timer that would go until 60 minutes and then disappear (similar to how activity timers work now). So if you saw that string appear and it still had a timer on it you could figure out exactly when the colo mission arrived at that slot and then use the techs and fleet composition to time back whoever it was you thought was FS with colo to that slot...I managed to pull off a hit like that once.

But they fixed it. So there is no more character string or anything that appears. There is no destroyed planet or any evidence whatsoever that someone sent a colo FS to that slot.

However, I have read that there is one very remote possibility that you could see "evidence". Supposedly, if you and I are both sending a COLO to the same coordinates and yours arrives first and actually establishes a planet, and someone phalanxes the new planet you created...they would then see my fleet on COLO mission to your planet. I have not tested this...and in a barren uni like this, you'd have better odds of winning the lottery of someone sending a real COLO mission (where they actually do make a new planet) to the same spot you are sending your COLO FS. If anyone would care to confirm or deny that, I would appreciate it as that would be new to me since I've come back.

Keep in mind, this is different than a relocation. You can see when someone is relocating to a slot because it won't allow you to send a COLO to that slot (and the COLO icon is shaded differently IIRC). You won't know who it is that is relocating there...but at least you know you have company coming :).
  • :censored: I do belive they are going to that high level of treachery just to please themselves being ipm to the ground on all my planets, so they can get 100k overnight res how much did all them ipms cost grooerante I've just been used for everyone's gains when I've done :censored: all lol :censored:

Warned for Insult
    I told you Dark Wolf, you keep up the insults, there will be more warnings on the way.
    -Mavericks

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• Cathedral wrote:

On 09-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

This hit is dedicated to karma...she brought me a little revenge (and a new fur coat).

Pretty sure everyone hates Dork Wolf, even the forum mods.

I've been insanely busy doing PAGAN stuff and really haven't had time to do much of anything. I moved some fuel back to a moon I haven't used in a while in the hopes I'd get a few minutes to have a look around and within moments I find Dork Wolf has a fleet flying home with 4 hours remaining on the return leg of a harvest mission...along with an expo (that found more ships on their little foray into space that they were kind enough to bring back to add to the bountiful harvest).

You keep telling people you're not a "noob", that you know how to play...yet you try to hide this behind some defense on an 8+ hour harvest mission from a planet when you have a perfectly good moon elsewhere!?! You really should have heeded the advice people were trying to give you.

I set the REC up for 3 sec and knew I'd have have to get the fleet within one second since I assumed everybody and their mother had seen this on their lanx as well and were sending REC. So, to pull it off...I knew I needed a special pilot to lead this mission. And not a "hero" fighter, but a "crazy" cruiser pilot was what this mission called for (that and the sim said there was 0% of a HF surviving).

I brought in the craziest cruiser pilot I know...

...and she got us in 1 second ahead of the REC.

Dork Wolf accused a number of us of cheating and lied numerous times on multiple threads so I hope his planets implode and that lone moon crumbles to dust...revenge is sweet as candy, but 2.8KK in profit make it dandy. And to add to my delight, it was a zero loss even though the sim said I was guaranteed to lose 3 BC every time I ran it. Just proves it, Karma love me.

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

"Crazy" Cruiser 1

Battlecruiser 1.523

Defender Dark Wolf [FaL]

Small Cargo 47

Large Cargo 33

Light Fighter 120

Heavy Fighter 25

Cruiser 28

Battleship 72

Recycler 5

Espionage Probe 398

Solar Satellite 94

Battlecruiser 2

Rocket Launcher 2.806

Light Laser 844

Heavy Laser 191

Gauss Cannon 74

Ion Cannon 154

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Cruiser 1 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 1.523 ( -0 )

Defender Dark Wolf [FaL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

18.189 Metal, 17.491 Crystal and 671.516 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.

The defender lost a total of 20.257.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 1.413.600 metal and 745.200 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 707.196 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):

1.413.600 Metal and 745.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.431.789

Crystal: 763.291

Deuterium: 671.516

The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.866.596 units (and a new fur coat)

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -14.602.189

Crystal: -5.399.491

Deuterium: -962.516

The defender(s) lost a total of 20.964.196 units.

pake wrote:

kewlness wrote:

Dark wolf wrote:

Kewlness a recall would have made him have to hit blind and he wouldn't of known what time my fleet landed, but I suppose when you buy the game you get added extras of mods on your side too

So many times I'm insulted I bet not one warning is given
    :rofl:
    Yep.

You sure know how

to play this game.
    Yep, guess he didn't read the link I posted :search:
    I've encountered players like this in the past, you catch them in phalanx, hit them in the return trip a number of times and they have no idea how you got them to the second, they think it's dark magic, or that someone gave you their online times 8o

Dark wolf wrote:

Half the uni is pagan and rejected okay, recalled harvest used to always go blind when I used to play years ago,that was the point of fs to a debris it wasnt to the planet so the fleet went blind,,, I listened to advice that's the point they tried to carry it on and on, got there friend to hit me so they could kick me because I wasn't FS when in actual fact I was fleetsaving the day I got crashed , they've worked together to get my online times and look at them now all pally pally because number twos in rejected and catching fleet numbers fast just scared your going to get crushed so you've joined there side why don't you guys just become allies then that would clear that matter up, I know entirely how to fleetsave, and use a moon but don't have as much free time to be here all the time, so if its sat there yup that's my fault, and yes I left a few ships out on a few planets to be hit because at the time I was a miner, and a free moonshot from expo fleets looked nice didn't bother me loosing them
    I spoke to you when you were in Rejected: every question is valid and allowed.
    To be noobie is not a problem; act as a noobbie when you have who can teach you, is a problem

NO. ABSOLUTELY NO.
    Making FS to Debris DOES NOT HIDE THE FLEET, if you do it from a planet.
    Nobody plx a debris field; we plx the planet
    I saw each FS that you did from your planet to my debris field . . . but Pagan catch you before me
  • deadly angel1 wrote:

Cheaters don't know,but pushers 100% some of DoP so thwy are not honorable...
    Pushing is cheating.

So, who are you accusing of pushing there deadly noob? Why not use the support system and report them for it if you're so so confident of it?

I think you're just mad that we don't cater to your BS that you're some kind of oGod given how many times you've had your ass handed to you in Virgo and other unis that you've played in. Still crying yourself to sleep at night over what DoP did to you in Antares? Or is it over how you fled Virgo because you couldn't hack it after Azrael D turned you into a farm?

PS I'm still better than you. And I'm still not banned. And I'm still here sweetheart. So if you got something to say, then man up and say it or STFU.
  • Cathedral wrote:

deadly angel1 wrote:

Cheaters don't know,but pushers 100% some of DoP so thwy are not honorable...
    Pushing is cheating.
    So, who are you accusing of pushing there deadly noob? Why not use the support system and report them for it if you're so so confident of it?

I think you're just mad that we don't cater to your BS that you're some kind of oGod given how many times you've had your ass handed to you in Virgo and other unis that you've played in. Still crying yourself to sleep at night over what DoP did to you in Antares? Or is it over how you fled Virgo because you couldn't hack it after Azrael D turned you into a farm?

PS I'm still better than you. And I'm still not banned. And I'm still here sweetheart. So if you got something to say, then man up and say it or STFU
    im so sad for you and people like u...

dont make me angry...
    Proud to be a Serb!!
    See you in Space...
  • deadly angel1 wrote:

im so sad for you and people like u...
    How sad? As sad as you were when DoP smoked you in Antares? Or sad like when you had to ride a boat out of Virgo on a wave of your own tears as Azrael D chased you out of the uni?

Just trying to get a good accurate measurement to go by to base your sadness...

Maybe it’s as sad and pathetic as your skill at this game is?
  • Dark wolf wrote:

Meaningless words with no punctuation.
    Again showing your skillz?
    :rofl:

PAGAN is very touchable.
    It would take some effort
    on the part
    of more than one person
    but he is absolutely
    crushable.

That you can't crush him
    is already clear
    because
    you can't even keep
    your fleet safe.
    :whistling:

Try harder.
    :thumbup:
    Game Operator for Uriel
    Game Rules
    Terms & Conditions