[TOT: 20.257.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Dark Wolf [FaL] (A: 0, D: 20.257.000)

• Basic 20%
  • Revenge Hit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 20.257.000] PAGAN [DoP] vs. Dark Wolf [FaL] (A: 0, D: 20.257.000)

On 09-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

This hit is dedicated to karma...she brought me a little revenge (and a new fur coat).

Pretty sure everyone hates Dork Wolf, even the forum mods.

I've been insanely busy doing PAGAN stuff and really haven't had time to do much of anything. I moved some fuel back to a moon I haven't used in a while in the hopes I'd get a few minutes to have a look around and within moments I find Dork Wolf has a fleet flying home with 4 hours remaining on the return leg of a harvest mission...along with an expo (that found more ships on their little foray into space that they were kind enough to bring back to add to the bountiful harvest).

You keep telling people you're not a "noob", that you know how to play...yet you try to hide this behind some defense on an 8+ hour harvest mission from a planet when you have a perfectly good moon elsewhere!?! You really should have heeded the advice people were trying to give you.

I set the REC up for 3 sec and knew I'd have have to get the fleet within one second since I assumed everybody and their mother had seen this on their lanx as well and were sending REC. So, to pull it off...I knew I needed a special pilot to lead this mission. And not a "hero" fighter, but a "crazy" cruiser pilot was what this mission called for (that and the sim said there was 0% of a HF surviving).

I brought in the craziest cruiser pilot I know...

...and she got us in 1 second ahead of the REC.

Dork Wolf accused a number of us of cheating and lied numerous times on multiple threads so I hope his planets implode and that lone moon crumbles to dust...revenge is sweet as candy, but 2.8KK in profit make it dandy. And to add to my delight, it was a zero loss even though the sim said I was guaranteed to lose 3 BC every time I ran it. Just proves it, Karma love me.

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

"Crazy" Cruiser 1
    Battlecruiser 1.523

Defender Dark Wolf [FaL]

Small Cargo 47
    Large Cargo 33
    Light Fighter 120
    Heavy Fighter 25
    Cruiser 28
    Battleship 72
    Recycler 5
    Espionage Probe 398
    Solar Satellite 94
    Battlecruiser 2
    Rocket Launcher 2.806
    Light Laser 844
    Heavy Laser 191
    Gauss Cannon 74
    Ion Cannon 154
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker PAGAN [DoP]

Cruiser 1 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 1.523 ( -0 )

Defender Dark Wolf [FaL]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    18.189 Metal, 17.491 Crystal and 671.516 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 20.257.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.413.600 metal and 745.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 707.196 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 21%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    1.413.600 Metal and 745.800 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.431.789
    Crystal: 763.291
    Deuterium: 671.516
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.866.596 units (and a new fur coat)

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -14.602.189
    Crystal: -5.399.491
    Deuterium: -962.516
    The defender(s) lost a total of 20.964.196 units.