[TOT: 62.960.000] C0OLW00D [FSB] & C00LW00D [FSB] vs. little p (A: 1.238.000, D: 61.722.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 62.960.000] C0OLW00D [FSB] & C00LW00D [FSB] vs. little p (A: 1.238.000, D: 61.722.000)

Obviously given the loot, little p didn't have enough res to send all 7k recs, which is what we we're expecting to return.
      Also explains why he timed out on his moon after probing, as he was sending deut over from another moon. Free res is free res. Also don't forget to supply deut on every gated moon.

This is also why you don't blue shield, no mines produce 0 deut to fly on.

On 10-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Small Cargo 1
      Bomber 129
      Destroyer 949
      Battleship 1.560
      Battlecruiser 9
      Heavy Fighter 42
      Cruiser 16

Attacker C00LW00D [FSB]

Light Fighter 14.597
      Heavy Fighter 1.671
      Cruiser 2.261
      Battleship 618
      Bomber 59
      Destroyer 51
      Battlecruiser 117

Defender little p

Large Cargo 960
      Battleship 4
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 2.018
      Espionage Probe 107
      Battlecruiser 35
      Rocket Launcher 5.174
      Light Laser 84

After the battle ...

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Small Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Bomber 129 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 949 ( -0 )
      Battleship 1.560 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 9 ( -0 )
      Heavy Fighter 42 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 16 ( -0 )

Attacker C00LW00D [FSB]

Light Fighter 14.295 ( -302 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.668 ( -3 )
      Cruiser 2.261 ( -0 )
      Battleship 618 ( -0 )
      Bomber 59 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 51 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 117 ( -0 )

Defender little p

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      23.750 Metal, 12.000 Crystal and 48.519 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 1.238.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 61.722.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 23.983.600 metal and 15.818.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 84.269 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      23.983.600 Metal and 15.846.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 23.083.350
      Crystal: 15.544.000
      Deuterium: 48.519
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 38.675.869 units.
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 1.087 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -37.677.750
      Crystal: -19.509.000
      Deuterium: -4.619.519
      The defender(s) lost a total of 61.806.269 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 304 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Laptop Bully wrote:

he had enough fuel to escape, how stupid do you think people are? this has push written all over it.
      s158-en.ogame.gameforge.com/game/index.php?page=support

^ here ya go... make ticket and complain... otherwise shut the front door...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • @Laptop Bully Imagine this. Little P had recs flying, trying to get the DF on the hit he thought was going to happen. We collected all the DF from the ninja but also knew little p's recs weren't far behind. So @HeirJordan helped us determine his rec pickup time by painting another DF after our last harvest. approx 90 seconds later, we watch little p recycle 1200 crystal and then 15 minutes and 4 seconds later, his recs were on lock down, unable to flee as you suggest was possible.

I said it before in another post and I'll reiterate it here. The biggest difference is in preparation and it's what I love about our SKAWD, after 10 years of game play together, nobody, and I mean nobody, prepares better. And when your preparation is a 10/10, it systematically makes execution 10/10 by default.

Herb Brooks wrote:

"Success is won by those who believe in winning and then prepare for that moment. Many want to win, but how many prepare? That is the big difference. A sound value system held water then, holds water today, and will hold water in the future."
    • renzuki wrote:

@Laptop Bully Imagine this. Little P had recs flying, trying to get the DF on the hit he thought was going to happen. We collected all the DF from the ninja but also knew little p's recs weren't far behind. So @HeirJordan helped us determine his rec pickup time by painting another DF after our last harvest. approx 90 seconds later, we watch little p recycle 1200 crystal and then 15 minutes and 4 seconds later, his recs were on lock down, unable to flee as you suggest was possible.

I said it before in another post and I'll reiterate it here. The biggest difference is in preparation and it's what I love about our SKAWD, after 10 years of game play together, nobody, and I mean nobody, prepares better. And when your preparation is a 10/10, it systematically makes execution 10/10 by default.

Herb Brooks wrote:

"Success is won by those who believe in winning and then prepare for that moment. Many want to win, but how many prepare? That is the big difference. A sound value system held water then, holds water today, and will hold water in the future."

If I could double like that I'd do that.
      It seems that you are teaching people how to play on daily basis through forum.
    • Fajki wrote:

It seems that you are teaching people how to play on daily basis through forum.
      @FajkiI know, I'm apprehensive what I say on the forums for just this reason. But I've also forgotten more over the years than most people ever learn about this game. So what's the harm in a few gold nuggets. Who knows, maybe some will try this and just double my profits for me when I crash 2 fleets instead of one... You should know by now I'm always working an angle :D
    • Fajki wrote:

renzuki wrote:

@Laptop Bully Imagine this. Little P had recs flying, trying to get the DF on the hit he thought was going to happen. We collected all the DF from the ninja but also knew little p's recs weren't far behind. So @HeirJordan helped us determine his rec pickup time by painting another DF after our last harvest. approx 90 seconds later, we watch little p recycle 1200 crystal and then 15 minutes and 4 seconds later, his recs were on lock down, unable to flee as you suggest was possible.

Herb Brooks wrote:

If I could double like that I'd do that.It seems that you are teaching people how to play on daily basis through forum.
      thanks for clearing this up.
    • Lads great hit as always and no matter what skill you show SOME PLAYERS WITH OUT SAID SKILL'S will have a problem whit it because they cant understand people having skills that they don't have and make accusations of cheating because thats all they do understand as thats what they do them selfs.

frb LITTLE P if you come back