Top 02- [TOT: 140.264.573.000] R0cky [HOT] & Joker [HOT] & Sarsaparilla [IMPERIAL] vs. drog5 [CLOSED] (A: 23.763.239.000, D: 116.501.334.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• alex stukov wrote:

I’ll risk to say drog5 has all the qualities needed to be nominated as Best Ogame Player :)
      He is a good player
      Best ogame players dont play this game anymore ( they all have quit long time ago ) ;)

Enjoy profit attackers ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• alex stukov wrote:

I’ll risk to say drog5 has all the qualities needed to be nominated as Best Ogame Player :)
      i don't think he does since all he did was hit miners... back stab an alliance member(Death Angel)... back stab a friend (Luka)... so he has done nothing significant or memorable

he is a good player bcuz he spends too much time on the game but calling him the best is 2 much

anyway... not to away his work. gj and fr
    • Scar wrote:

alex stukov wrote:

i don't think he does since all he did was hit miners... back stab an alliance member(Death Angel)... back stab a friend (Luka)... so he has done nothing significant or memorable
      he is a good player bcuz he spends too much time on the game but calling him the best is 2 much

anyway... not to away his work. gj and fr

I've hit 3 of your accounts in one go
    • Crazy numbers and awesome hit attackers. Was surprised at how civil this thread was....unless it exploded at the end as i didn't read that far. Nice work on hitting your enemy and def a major blow to their total firepower.

Glotr Def...love your response, very stand up and without excuses...way it should be, take a hit with grace/like a champ.......now, rebuild and get you some revenge please.
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • This is happening all the time. you come to server where fleets are 2,3 or even 4x your fleet. You get success on his because of activity, you gain in the same time knowledge and skill about the game. But anyway every mistake will be the kill hit of your fleet because you can never grow bigger than the big boys of the old server is. Even you grow bigger fleet then all of they have, if they team-up you are done.
      I've done similar mistakes before, but in this stage of that server you cannot recover your positions in fleeters anymore. Just too big damage and if I understand it right the wreck field is only 15%...
      Anyway wish FR and awaiting some action now from defender's ally. :)
    • Sorry for the late response, was stuck in traffic.

Cygnus is the House of Terror, our house... so don't think you can come in here and take up our parking space.

BTW, I noticed Closed are vmode fleetsaving now, what happened? Can't fleetsave anymore?

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Blimey oh riley, I go away for 4 weeks with no/ little net connection and come back to hits like this. Congratz, sorry to see Drog5 hit as apart from the time he hit all my fleet bar my rips and SC'c I've had no trouble from him and even on that day we conversed and he was decent VFR Drog5. great sportsmanship in his reply too.