ACS 2 - [TOT: 5.151.949.000] von CimeriesGameOver [P_I_S] & Nezamjetna [P_I_S] & bavarija [P_I_S] vs. Death Angel [Zoo] (A: 1.292.991.000, D: 3.858.958.000) "Fallen Angel Operation"

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Sooo Mr. Death Angel switched his nick into Blue Dead Angel (v) afer this hit..

The more I think about this hit more I think this is yours bot P_I_S guys..
      He even relocated into your system so you dont have to spend lot of deut, and then he pushed you all..

Great hit guys..

Angel FR if you have will, LTP...

P_I_S on Fire..
    • That is one monster hit right there :golly:
      As usual excellent team work from the P_I_S crew :beer:
      DA this has been a pretty bad week for you :stick:
      Dont know if you will rebuild since you were mostly fleet
      Wish you a FR or GLIRL whichever you choose
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • kokos wrote:

Extraordinary hit.
      Good to see a massive acs. Congrats on the top Acs.

As for the story, he came, he treated, you crashed.
      Can we know how you did it? I hope he didnt just leave fleet on planet..
      It was classical spy and fly. He had activity but we decided to be blind. We even took 2 times 13k recys. Yet some1 picked up 80 mil, still we are satisfied.
    • I never ever ever saw so swift vengance as it was in this case, as DA did not post i will, he smacked me that night before P_I_S crashed his whole fleet, as i said to mates and what my fleet msgs tell me antigame played a little game with my fs haha, but he deserved his profits on me, it was fair and square, congratz DA :thumbup:

now back on the hit, nezamjetna, you and squad made this hit possible and this noob over here thank you on that, yeah maybe sjenka will be patient enough to expain some things to me haha :w00t: :headbanging:

The rest has been said allready so ill just stand up, take my hat off and say congratz gents this was very amusing to see, but not so much amusing as Greek God selfie was after he woke up and saw this hit :thumbsup:

Anyways, Pols love you all, my rebuild is nearly done, DA what is your status? :closed:
      With regards,Pols.
    • Once again, Death Noob got smacked and ran away. Just another proof that cheating doesn't make you a good player or untouchable. Death Noob is one of the worst cheaters in org, even though he is not very good, just seeing him the server with his stupid bot all the time, is very very annoying. Clean players who respect the game should think twice before allying with such a player, he doesn't deserve allies. Death Noob, do yourself and everyone else a favor and just stop playing this game... botting is not playing and if u get to the top by cheating, you are not really the winner, but such a loser will never see that, people like you will never know what does it feel like, to be the winner. You should try farmville. Seems more suitable for you. Congratulations attackers, honestly, I'm curious to know how it really went down, but a magician never reveals his tricks I guess. Even though I don't play this universe, it's good to know the noobs aren't in charge.

The post was edited 1 time, last by infam0us ().

• infam0us wrote:

Once again, Death Noob got smacked and ran away. Just another proof that cheating doesn't make you a good player or untouchable. Death Noob is one of the worst cheaters in org, even though he is not very good, just seeing him the server with his stupid bot all the time, is very very annoying. Clean players who respect the game should think twice before allying with such a player, he doesn't deserve allies. Death Noob, do yourself and everyone else a favor and just stop playing this game... botting is not playing and if u get to the top by cheating, you are not really the winner, but such a loser will never see that, people like you will never know what does it feel like, to be the winner. You should try farmville. Seems more suitable for you. Congratulations attackers, honestly, I'm curious to know how it really went down, but a magician never reveals his tricks I guess. Even though I don't play this universe, it's good to know the noobs aren't in charge.
      o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o !!!!!!!!

Are you still playing Europa Infam0us ? can't find your nick in search
    • ......And with that I recommend kind of slowing down on cheating accusations and such. I know it is part of the game but come on guys.
      Congrats though on the top ten hit, let me know when you would like it moved.

Greek God wrote:

Death angel next time you join a uni use a different name becuase if you do not u promise I will come for you knowing everything about you now. I will make sure any uni you interact in knows your times now. Good luck ever using your bot again.
      What if the person with the name Death Angel isnt him? Are you going to be bashing an innocent? :O lol
    • This is some awesome work on the part of the attackers.
      Nezamjetna.....you comedy.
      Love how you told the guy that moving in system was a mistake and that he best move his ass out of system....comedy gold no doubt.

I don't play here, but love to read the boards and you P_I_S kats smash nicely, so keep it up....i especially like when u include a good read, def makes the forum more entertaining. Keep It Moving and keep on posting please

Glotr Def....though it seems like most people want to see you more down than up...so good luck with that no doubt
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • this is sad for me on multiple levels. First the fact that DA was at one point s very good friend of mine. He taught me how to fleet way back when. It sucks seeing a friend down in 3 unis in a week. The second part I'm sad about is the accusations. It's tough to see against someone I know as a clean player when I played with him. Their evidence is pretty compelling, but I hope is wrong. So I'm sorry to see this DA, rebuild and come back stronger
    • ThePacifist wrote:

this is sad for me on multiple levels. First the fact that DA was at one point s very good friend of mine. He taught me how to fleet way back when. It sucks seeing a friend down in 3 unis in a week. The second part I'm sad about is the accusations. It's tough to see against someone I know as a clean player when I played with him. Their evidence is pretty compelling, but I hope is wrong. So I'm sorry to see this DA, rebuild and come back stronger
      what you just said is exactly what I was thinking. He is a good friend and sad to see he is down. Hope we play together in the future again. Take care my friend.
    • Ramco wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

this is sad for me on multiple levels. First the fact that DA was at one point s very good friend of mine. He taught me how to fleet way back when. It sucks seeing a friend down in 3 unis in a week. The second part I'm sad about is the accusations. It's tough to see against someone I know as a clean player when I played with him. Their evidence is pretty compelling, but I hope is wrong. So I'm sorry to see this DA, rebuild and come back stronger
      what you just said is exactly what I was thinking. He is a good friend and sad to see he is down. Hope we play together in the future again. Take care my friend.
      2 more cents lol....
      I don't know either HT-Death or Deathangel1 personally and i would often confuse them on the boards at times cause of the DeathAngel nick.....but I had always been under the impression that HT-Death/Deathangel was a straight player and that Deathangel1 from no-emo was an account buyer, ruiner, and possible cheat. I had always heard that the first was straight and the second a clown.....but that's just what I have seen on the boards and have been told in game. Sucks to think HT might not be on the up as I had always thought he made nice hits.

Again, nice hit attackers

Glotr def
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • ThePacifist wrote:

DA is banned. choose your friends better. they teach me this in this universe. lol