Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 505.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. Yawn [TPF] (A: 100.299.000, D: 405.194.000) TP: WHATEVER

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Number 1 Solo - [TOT: 505.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. Yawn [TPF] (A: 100.299.000, D: 405.194.000) TP: WHATEVER

I hit this noob with 'permanent activity' but I don't know why I play this pay2win game anymore.

Enjoy your profit Gameforge.

On 15-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Alabama Man [D bears]

Small Cargo 11.694
      Light Fighter 47.233
      Cruiser 6.235
      Battleship 771
      Espionage Probe 1
      Battlecruiser 738

Defender Yawn [TPF]

Small Cargo 2.075
      Large Cargo 252
      Light Fighter 23.237
      Heavy Fighter 251
      Cruiser 2.067
      Battleship 1.883
      Recycler 6.851
      Espionage Probe 131
      Battlecruiser 24

After the battle ...

Attacker Alabama Man [D bears]

Small Cargo 7.398 ( -4.296 )
      Light Fighter 29.666 ( -17.567 )
      Cruiser 5.792 ( -443 )
      Battleship 771 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 738 ( -0 )

Defender Yawn [TPF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      4.664.531 Metal, 432.880 Crystal and 1.606.682 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 100.299.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 405.194.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 273.869.600 metal and 115.259.200 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.704.093 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      74.208.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 8.719.531
      Crystal: -28.827.120
      Deuterium: 720.682
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 19.386.907 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -276.848.531
      Crystal: -115.246.880
      Deuterium: -19.802.682
      The defender(s) lost a total of 411.898.093 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

In the end I lost 1 day of mines and he lost €200 on a universe that I will make unplayable for him.
      So who's the real winner here?

I'm the bully
      who bullies your bully.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mafkees ().

• You guys have problems, before you started to play, you all knewed that there is option to play with or without spending money on dm and other things, and you all started, wtf is your problem then? Play chess, tetris, and that kind of games and you wont have problems in your heads, ok maybe not all..... Gg attacker and fr both
    • C4azyD wrote:

You guys have problems, before you started to play, you all knewed that there is option to play with or without spending money on dm and other things, and you all started, wtf is your problem then? Play chess, tetris, and that kind of games and you wont have problems in your heads, ok maybe not all..... Gg attacker and fr both
      Thank you for giving me the courtesy of trolling my hit.

It makes sense for a dirty and pay 2 win player to defend a dirty and pay 2 win player.
      I'm the bully
      who bullies your bully.
    • C4azyD wrote:

You guys have problems, before you started to play, you all knewed that there is option to play with or without spending money on dm and other things, and you all started, wtf is your problem then? Play chess, tetris, and that kind of games and you wont have problems in your heads, ok maybe not all..... Gg attacker and fr both
      It's possible to enjoy the game while disliking certain parts of it and criticizing those parts. If you were in this uni, you'd be one of those parts.
    • nice damages here, but would it not have been prudent, to use some of those fuels you got yesterday, to invest in combustion drive for faster recyclers ? :golly:

Just.Sayin...

@whateveryornameis... enjoy the d/f, for as long as you can, I am certain the balances will be corrected soon...

VFR to you bamaman!!!

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • C4azyD wrote:

what. You're still butthurt at the money I stole and have to troll another universe just to get your fix? You cant play without cheating and money. Youd fit right in in this universe
    • Mafkees wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Thank you for giving me the courtesy of trolling my hit.
      It makes sense for a dirty and pay 2 win player to defend a dirty and pay 2 win player.
      No problem mafkees, ill try fto find one acc here to show you ho2 much i can pwy again to win, couse i dont know play other way, only buy buy buy
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

nice damages here, but would it not have been prudent, to use some of those fuels you got yesterday, to invest in combustion drive for faster recyclers ?
      I think my combustion drive on level 14 is fine.
      But there's not a lot I can do when the defender decides to insta buy 3k recyclers on a 10k recycler DF ;)
      I'm the bully
      who bullies your bully.
    • Mafkees wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

nice damages here, but would it not have been prudent, to use some of those fuels you got yesterday, to invest in combustion drive for faster recyclers ?
      I think my combustion drive on level 14 is fine.But there's not a lot I can do when the defender decides to insta buy 3k recyclers on a 10k recycler DF ;)
      I sent attack both moon and colony, made him spend more his cash lol to build lc to move his resources.
    • ThePacifist wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

what. You're still butthurt at the money I stole and have to troll another universe just to get your fix? You cant play without cheating and money. Youd fit right in in this universe
      Vmode warrior, get out of vm, move that blue shield and show us your skills, of course i cant play without money, money is made for spending, and people who earn it can spend the way they want, but mamma"s and father's boy's cant do it, so dont be jelaous
    • C4azyD wrote:

ill try fto find one acc here
      Ah, so instead of buying accounts to scrap push yourself in Cosmos you decide to buy one here to....what? Prove that your wallet is deeper? It very well might be.
      Of course no one could imagine you building an account on your own so that makes perfect sense.

Anyway, you're still a trash tier player using money to try and compensate for being bullied in high school :)
      I'm the bully
      who bullies your bully.
    • C4azyD wrote:

Mafkees wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Thank you for giving me the courtesy of trolling my hit.It makes sense for a dirty and pay 2 win player to defend a dirty and pay 2 win player.
      No problem mafkees, ill try fto find one acc here to show you ho2 much i can pwy again to win, couse i dont know play other way, only buy buy buy
      oh god please do this, I need another farm at reset, especially when I steal real money

Edit: you know what, you can have my acc. I'm pretty much done playing here. And you having it will help my allymates bexause I'm sure they will wreck you

The post was edited 1 time, last by ThePacifist ().