Number 2 Solo - [TOT: 505.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. Yawn [TPF] (A: 100.299.000, D: 405.194.000) TP: WHATEVER

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Congrats on the catch. It sucks you didn't get the debris. But you have to step back and look at the bigger picture. If you don't like the feature of DM, why continue to play? Especially in this fast universe, where you can (like you did) get lucky and find a player who stepped away for a brief moment, but will likely be online very soon after the hit and before your recyclers can arrive. All the talk about old school and the way things were, well remember; that attack would've taken about an hour on an old school server, and the defender likely wouldn't have been caught away from the keyboard at all.

I don't like running into insta-defense or having insta-cargos built to move res away. I *really* don't like the tactical retreat. It is what it is, and we have to adapt to play around it to overcome it. I expect good/great players to find ways to overcome these challenges, not complain about them. Me, I'm neither good nor active enough to do anything significant here, but It's fun to try! There's my two cents.

GLOTR Yawn. Hope the bathroom was worth it!
      Why am I here again? :youcrazy:
    • Mafkees wrote:

renzuki wrote:

Between little p and slowhands the profit was over 500kk, yeah, I need to step up my game vs the two top 10's that resulted in net loses from d bears. Noted!
      I get it now. The COOLNOOBS are funding DM for the entire server to deny [D_bears] profit. Hell of a strat dude.
      not to mention causing brain damage due to some fsb players complete lack of care for the english language. I understand my grammar isnt great, but holy hell sarsa put down the crayon.
    • I wish I understood what that comment was supposed to translate into. I do think however I figured out that the D in D_bears stands for my favorite D word, reminds me of when someone lost their baby! Fast rebuild, build more mines!

ThePacifist wrote:

Mafkees wrote:

renzuki wrote:

Between little p and slowhands the profit was over 500kk, yeah, I need to step up my game vs the two top 10's that resulted in net loses from d bears. Noted!
      I get it now. The COOLNOOBS are funding DM for the entire server to deny [D_bears] profit. Hell of a strat dude.
      not to mention causing brain damage due to some fsb players complete lack of care for the english language. I understand my grammar isnt great, but holy hell sarsa put down the crayon.
      Why you quoting me but insulting sars, you need to click the quote button more betterah.

Enough for today, I said nice hit, which the hit itself is, but steams of yellow? no no, We'll leave that for my avatar to show you how to piss excellence. One day you'll grow up to be like Mike, until then, keep catching air on the DF's, makes for good reading while I'm on the toilet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by renzuki ().

• From ages people using DM
      for relocation , insta jumpgate , etc etc etc

Please dont forget DM is actually part of the game ( its like a paid item )
      You dont really has to use it , but if anyone want to use it .... they can :)

Many time i lost alot of DF due to insta rec build by defender .... I dont remember whining about it :)

Anyway GG
      FR both attacker and defender ^^

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• carbon wrote:

From ages people using DM

Many time i lost alot of DF due to insta rec build by defender .... I dont remember whining about it :)

Anyway GG

Carbon! What are you doing here? lol this is particularly too far from where you usually are.
    • broken wrote:

But you have to step back and look at the bigger picture.
      You are absolutely correct. I'll get in touch with the people who manage the report converter I use and ask them to add a 'money lost' column on the defender side.

broken wrote:

Especially in this fast universe, where you can (like you did) get lucky and find a player who stepped away for a brief moment, but will likely be online very soon after the hit and before your recyclers can arrive.
      I didn't get lucky. Do you really think Yawn sits at his homeworld with constant activity only there, all day, every day, without fleet movement, because he likes to play like that?

This battle I posted was actually the battle that ensued after my espionage mission arrived at his moon. Apparently his activity script did not recognize it as an incoming attack and failed to move the fleet to his planet as per usual. Him being dirty and pay 2 win is only adding insult to injury.
      Caught up in the game
    • Mafkees wrote:

You are absolutely correct. I'll get in touch with the people who manage the report converter I use and ask them to add a 'money lost' column on the defender side.

That's the spirit! :) If (when?) I get crashed, I will not be disclosing how many hundreds of dollars I have spent halving everything under the sun.
      Why am I here again? :youcrazy:
    • Mafkees wrote:

broken wrote:

But you have to step back and look at the bigger picture.

broken wrote:

Especially in this fast universe, where you can (like you did) get lucky and find a player who stepped away for a brief moment, but will likely be online very soon after the hit and before your recyclers can arrive.
      I didn't get lucky. Do you really think Yawn sits at his homeworld with constant activity only there, all day, every day, without fleet movement, because he likes to play like that?
      This battle I posted was actually the battle that ensued after my espionage mission arrived at his moon. Apparently his activity script did not recognize it as an incoming attack and failed to move the fleet to his planet as per usual. Him being dirty and pay 2 win is only adding insult to injury.
      Hence it can't be a script, it doesnt fail, ever. :)
      So stop talkin from your azz, and take your win like a man.

Fr yawn

Gj on hit alabama
      Embrace The Pink Power <3 :love:
    • Not an expert, just enthusiast. :D

What is more likely, script not working for that exact 7-9 mins he is attacking or not having script at all. *shrugs

I have activity on my moon through most of the night and when i wake up after 7-8 hours of sleep I see about 40-50 spy reports...
      He is just butthurt cause def took df with recy and talking all kinds of stuff...

It's a game
      Embrace The Pink Power <3 :love:
    • carbon wrote:

From ages people using DM

Anyway GG

Back to Uni 1 ya noob :-p
    • & that's why you always keep your recyclers close to the hit. Especially on "trickier" hits.

At least there's one silver lining. The defender has less fleet, recyclers they didn't ask for... spent from a resource pool probably required for something else, & has a fraction less DM that they probably would've wanted to use on something other than recyclers. edit: that's more than one... :shrug:

Everybody lost. **** happens. That's OGame for you :zpopcorn:

Focus on catching the recyclers now &/or taking the losses out of "other areas". I look forward to seeing this saga continue! :search:

FR both. :stick:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
    • @Mafkees, that was a well deserved hit! I am sad to see one of TPF/LoTR's newest members go down but that is the game. I can attest to Yawn being very active all day on the game BUT I am not getting into the issue of Scripting or not Scripting because I simply don't know enough to say "yep it's happening" or "nope, you're imagining things". My guess is that he had a ton of detroids(like I do) and used them; unless there were no resources there when you attacked?

on behalf of TPF/LoTR(my dumb ass thought I could change the name back to LoTR so we will be back to that next week) I want to assure everyone involved that we do NOT condone cheating of any sort. If there is definitive proof of cheating, please make a ticket and also present the proof to me and they will not be associated with us anymore.

I hadn't thought of doing a hit as an espionage on anyone, great thinking there.

How to do you congratulate a friend while backing up an ally member; always difficult line to walk!

GLOTR @ Yawn, im sure you will be back in action soon! Just stop battling toilets!

The_Hulk - Libra
    • KuKi the Furious wrote:

attacker is complaing aboout buying DM and 100% he is buying it also for commanders or something else..what a hypocritical post
      What's that, some nobody mosquito buzzing around like the nuisance you are.

I already said I use commanders and sometimes a merchant. Most of us do and that keeps the game running. Good thing.
      I oppose pay 2 win, or in other words, using DM to the extent that it gives a winning advantage. Next time please do read the thread mr. guy.
      Caught up in the game
    • Nice hit,good timing. Sucks for df. But why people whine about dm ? You did great hit,that's what matter. I'ts not always grabbing df. It's about sending a message and getting the fame on doing such hit. You make your hit yourself less honorable.
      fr both.