Number 2 Solo - [TOT: 505.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. Yawn [TPF] (A: 100.299.000, D: 405.194.000) TP: WHATEVER

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Guys, I must say it's really a joy reading through all this text and I must say I feel sad taking breaks long enough not to fit into such community, even though it potentially means not "hating" someone. Literally every time I see FSB/DBears hit, I refresh it more often than my own hits in hopes of seeing a funny comment! :) (by hating I mean regularly shitposting, I know you guys don't hate hate each other :) )

Great hit, too bad for DF, I understand the frustration.
    • savage wrote:

Guys, I must say it's really a joy reading through all this text and I must say I feel sad taking breaks long enough not to fit into such community, even though it potentially means not "hating" someone. Literally every time I see FSB/DBears hit, I refresh it more often than my own hits in hopes of seeing a funny comment! :) (by hating I mean regularly shitposting, I know you guys don't hate hate each other :) )

shitposting? SHITPOSTING? my good sir, we do NOT shitpost... we TRULL... is difference...

and you are absolutely correct, we do NOT hate each other, we just loathe and want to kill each others fleet... no animosity really, just a thing...

again, nice damn hit, enjoy the ressies you did get, and the ones you will also collect soon, they will look good up in my reccys later...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

savage wrote:

Guys, I must say it's really a joy reading through all this text and I must say I feel sad taking breaks long enough not to fit into such community, even though it potentially means not "hating" someone. Literally every time I see FSB/DBears hit, I refresh it more often than my own hits in hopes of seeing a funny comment! :) (by hating I mean regularly shitposting, I know you guys don't hate hate each other :) )

shitposting? SHITPOSTING? my good sir, we do NOT shitpost... we TRULL... is difference...
      and you are absolutely correct, we do NOT hate each other, we just loathe and want to kill each others fleet... no animosity really, just a thing...

again, nice damn hit, enjoy the ressies you did get, and the ones you will also collect soon, they will look good up in my reccys later...

Hmmmm.... google says trull = prostitute.. :thinking:
      It was a little suspicious, that extreme activity of yours on the forum!

Also:
      shots = fired :missilelauncher:
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

savage wrote:

I'm not afraid of you, I don't think mafkees is either. You cant keep a fleet long enough to get big enough to kill any of us
    • ThePacifist wrote:

I'm not afraid of you, I don't think mafkees is either. You cant keep a fleet long enough to get big enough to kill any of us

Forrest Gump wrote:

Mama says they was magic shoes. They could take me anywhere.

Yeah we tend to keep Sar's in his special shoes. We've since chipped in and hired a baby sitter for him to make sure he fleet saves hours before he's allowed to drink his bourbon. The plus side is, Sar's has refined what a drunken fleeter should look like and behave like and for that we're very proud of him. A job worth doing, it worth doing well and he plays the role of drunken fleeter perfectly.

Just imagine what he'd capable of if he could keep a fleet longer than 10 days. Even with all those set backs he's still a top 10 account. How many drunken fleeters do you know capable of that feat?