Number 3 Solo - [TOT: 505.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. Yawn [TPF] (A: 100.299.000, D: 405.194.000) TP: WHATEVER

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• C4azyD wrote:

No problem mafkees, ill try fto find one acc here to show you ho2 much i can pwy again to win, couse i dont know play other way, only buy buy buy
      Send em up, we'll wait

Maybe you'll end up like Erasmo in the land of the blue shield
    • C4azyD wrote:

ThePacifist wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

You guys have problems, before you started to play, you all knewed that there is option to play with or without spending money on dm and other things, and you all started, wtf is your problem then? Play chess, tetris, and that kind of games and you wont have problems in your heads, ok maybe not all..... Gg attacker and fr both
      what. You're still butthurt at the money I stole and have to troll another universe just to get your fix? You cant play without cheating and money. Youd fit right in in this universe
      Vmode warrior, get out of vm, move that blue shield and show us your skills, of course i cant play without money, money is made for spending, and people who earn it can spend the way they want, but mamma"s and father's boy's cant do it, so dont be jelaous
      The only mommas boy here is you mate, obviously taught to only take shortcuts in life and got everything on a plate, must feel good to spend the money on things like this becouse money is probably the only thing you can flex with, all tiny people use it for that anyways. And by reading ur crap comments I cant imagine you otherwise.... go away from this forum and make it a better place
    • It’s crazy peoples entitlement to a debris field that they were not in a position to collect it all.
      You could time your recyclers, but maybe you don’t get the hit.

But commenting on someone else spending money on their account to make their rebuild easier after all the time they put into someone just makes my head hurt.

Hopefully the attacker can get over himself and carry on.

Good luck on the rebuild defender, hopefully you don’t get pushed out of the game, we definitely don’t need that.
    • Allucien wrote:

It’s crazy peoples entitlement to a debris field that they were not in a position to collect it all.
      You could time your recyclers, but maybe you don’t get the hit.

But commenting on someone else spending money on their account to make their rebuild easier after all the time they put into someone just makes my head hurt.

Hopefully the attacker can get over himself and carry on.

Good luck on the rebuild defender, hopefully you don’t get pushed out of the game, we definitely don’t need that.
      He will be pushed out of the game, just glad he spent his cash before he leaves.
    • Allucien wrote:

It’s crazy peoples entitlement to a debris field that they were not in a position to collect it all.
      This hit was 6 systems away from my moon, good sir.

DM compensates for bad play.

You got hit?
      Just spend €200 and you can polish it away by insta buying recyclers and taking all DF.

Spy and fly hits are a MAJOR part of this game and they are not viable anymore due to pay 2 win features. That means this game is not viable anymore.
      Caught up in the game
    • Mafkees wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

ill try fto find one acc here
      Ah, so instead of buying accounts to scrap push yourself in Cosmos you decide to buy one here to....what? Prove that your wallet is deeper? It very well might be.Of course no one could imagine you building an account on your own so that makes perfect sense.

Anyway, you're still a trash tier player using money to try and compensate for being bullied in high school :)
      No need for scraping other fleets, its enough when there are noobs like you, paci, renzuki and other that you can recycle and listen how they cry about everything
    • C4azyD wrote:

Mafkees wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

You guys have problems, before you started to play, you all knewed that there is option to play with or without spending money on dm and other things, and you all started, wtf is your problem then? Play chess, tetris, and that kind of games and you wont have problems in your heads, ok maybe not all..... Gg attacker and fr both
      Thank you for giving me the courtesy of trolling my hit.It makes sense for a dirty and pay 2 win player to defend a dirty and pay 2 win player.
      No problem mafkees, ill try fto find one acc here to show you ho2 much i can pwy again to win, couse i dont know play other way, only buy buy buy

PLEASE PLEASE come to Bellatrix, APEX took out the other Balkan allies already. :evil: :thumbsup:

Why do these posts all get flamed hard by Pay2Wins. No offence but this is getting cr4zy...(haha get it) build an account and then keep the costs down :D
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • C4azyD wrote:

No need for scraping other fleets, its enough when there are noobs like you, paci, renzuki and other that you can recycle and listen how they cry about everything
      You have to love these new school players. They make an account, buy some DM and push their way up and they think they can play. Do I really need to remind you about that cargo slap Paci did on you the other day? You're just a noob that pushed himself to a big fleet and now acts tough, come play in Fenrir and you'll be the noob with a small fleet, let's see how that goes :)
      Caught up in the game
    • Holy crap! It is 10 am and I have not had my coffee yet.
      You troublemakers! *Whips cane around in the air* Relax you guys!
      DM purchases are legitimate thing these days. I don't agree with the insta recs yet they are still a part of it all.

Congrats on the hit! Lemme know within 7 days if you would like it moved!

No cursing, just wanna let you guys know. This is not a carnival now.
    • Neocortex wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Mafkees wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Thank you for giving me the courtesy of trolling my hit.It makes sense for a dirty and pay 2 win player to defend a dirty and pay 2 win player.
      PLEASE PLEASE come to Bellatrix, APEX took out the other Balkan allies already. :evil: :thumbsup:

Why do these posts all get flamed hard by Pay2Wins. No offence but this is getting cr4zy...(haha get it) build an account and then keep the costs down :D
      Wasnt 3 times enough that you were recycled from me on cosmos.? You want again on bella? Ohhhh only noobs strong with words
    • Nice hit, this hit get's alot more love from FSB on a d bears hit than they ever give us, but were also bigger men and it shows. You'll rebuild quick I'm sure
    • C4azyD wrote:

Mavericks wrote:

DM purchases are legitimate thing these days. I don't agree with the insta recs yet they are still a part of it all.

Maverick you cant explain that to them, and yet they all using dm but when they loose, then they cry, over and out from here
      People have their grievances with the system. I can sort of feel their pain about insta recs. It is more like "the circumstances of the hit would be different if the player did not have this ability to create something so quickly and then jet off to grab the debris." There are many ways to say that of course.