[TOT: 76.633.000] nixian [D bears] vs. Revolution [HunForce] (A: 7.108.000, D: 69.525.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 76.633.000] nixian [D bears] vs. Revolution [HunForce] (A: 7.108.000, D: 69.525.000)

New

Not much to say - i was testing out a thing I'm working on for the ogame community and this opportunity showed itself while spying around

Defender - fast rebuild

Mafkees this one is dedicated to you - some of us have fast enough recs <3

On 15-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker nixian [D bears]

Light Fighter 30.015
      Cruiser 3.002

Defender Revolution [HunForce]

Small Cargo 694
      Large Cargo 160
      Cruiser 98
      Battleship 194
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 400
      Espionage Probe 57
      Bomber 146
      Destroyer 140
      Battlecruiser 146

After the battle ...

Attacker nixian [D bears]

Light Fighter 28.470 ( -1.545 )
      Cruiser 2.970 ( -32 )

Defender Revolution [HunForce]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      3.028.599 Metal, 2.302.108 Crystal and 368.543 Deuterium
      1.224.671 Metal, 383.685 Crystal and 61.424 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 7.108.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 69.525.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 33.922.400 metal and 21.344.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 7.369.030 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      33.922.400 Metal and 21.359.200 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 32.900.670
      Crystal: 22.275.993
      Deuterium: 365.967
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 55.542.630 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -41.381.270
      Crystal: -27.596.793
      Deuterium: -7.915.967
      The defender(s) lost a total of 76.894.030 units.