[TOT: 4.000] Ari Allyn-Feuer [Filthy] vs. Nagash [Azrael D] (A: 4.000, D: 0)

• Defense bash
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 4.000] Ari Allyn-Feuer [Filthy] vs. Nagash [Azrael D] (A: 4.000, D: 0)

Well, as you know, Filthy Casuals is the mightiest alliance in the universe in war, with the largest and most significant war win of Virgo History, in the historic Battle of Babylon last summer. However, there is a minor detail that we do not have any competent fleeting players, because Lord of Ice has still been refusing my offer of free cookies to join the alliance. However, our good friend Sjenka of the "P I S" alliance has been offering fleeting lessons to our players. So I decided that after an entire year of just mining, it was time for me to dip my toe into the waters of fleeting. And I didn't want to go for half measures, so I did the only thing a man could do: I built a military ship. Specifically an LF. The pilot's name is Carl.

But after several months, Carl did not have any combat experience at all. So I started to look around for some targets, and my probes found something almost immediately. I decided to hit Azraels, because of all the threads I read on the board about how they are easy targets, and also how Lord of Ice still refuses to join my alliance, even as my cookies grew stale. So I decided to pick on an obscure, low-ranked player called Nagash, and began scanning all his planets.

You can imagine the excitement on my home planet as the espionage probes entered the atmosphere with a supersonic clap and returned to the fleet hangars. The film was removed from the canisters (I have low espionage tech) and removed directly to the admiralty by private bicycle courier, where the highest brass crowded the darkroom to see the murky images slowly clarify under dim red light. There it was! Massive piles of metal and crystal, and deuterium tanks full to bursting. A total of 19 million resources, and nestled in the center, only one RL for defense. "My god," the fleet admiral exclaimed, "this obscure low-ranked player named Nagash has given us a perfect opportunity for an epic hit. Quick, call Carl!"

Unfortunately, Carl did not answer his land line telephone or his pager (I have low IRN tech too). So the admirals carefully looked in every bar around the squadron hanger, but could not find him. The next morning he was discovered at the house of one of his many girlfriends, sleeping in and a little bit hung over. Carl is very popular, because, as he always explains, he is the best pilot in my fleet. So, after several cups of coffee to help him sober up, Carl took off in his LF and flew to the moon, after which he made the lonely solo trip through the jump gate to the closest planet to the obscure, low ranked player named Nagash.

As Carl flew to Nagash's planet, I felt a little bit of guilt. Little did Carl know, but even with the low technology levels of the obscure low ranked player named Nagash, there was almost one chance in three that Carl would not be coming back alive. However, I contented myself to picture the more likely possibility: that Carl would swoop his LF into the atmosphere and destroy the one missile launcher, then land his lone ship in the fleet hangar of Nagash's planet, stand on the wing, and shout "behold, I am Carl! I and my one LF have conquered your planet!" As the millions of citizens cowered in fear, Carl would walk from the hangar to the storage facilities with a black plastic garbage bag, scoop 50 units of resources into it, and hoist it back to his fighter, nestling it in his lap inside the cockpit as he settled in for the long combustion powered journey back to his combat base and his home planet.

But when Carl arrived at the planet of the obscure, low ranked player named Nagash, he discovered something dreadful! Unbeknownst to me, the obscure, low ranked player named Nagash had moved more ships into place: 600 LCs and over ten thousand solar satellites. Although Carl's LF was mighty and its shields were strong, it withered under the combined firepower of so many LCs and SS, not to mention the crack team of rocket men manning the sole rocket launcher. Carl was destroyed, and his fighter was lost too.

Needless to say, this episode has given me a newfound respect for Azraels, who displayed might and cleverness by arranging this ninja against my entire fleet at such short notice. Therefore my offer of cookies to Lord of Ice remains open.

This CR is dedicated to all of my deut suppliers in minor alliances such as Airforce Miners and Thera, as well as Sjenka and the "P I S" alliance, without whom I would have never embarked on this major adventure in fleeting. Despite the tragic loss of Carl, I will rebuild! My finest shipwrights are working on top secret plans for a ship even more powerful than the light fighter. I can't tell you what it's called yet.

So without further ado, you can see the new Top 1 Solo for the Virgo Universe!

On 17-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Ari Allyn-Feuer [Filthy] :hail: :missilelauncher: :bday:

Light Fighter 1

Defender Nagash [Azrael D] :rocketlauncher: :modo:

Large Cargo 600
      Solar Satellite 10.249
      Rocket Launcher 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Ari Allyn-Feuer [Filthy] :headbanging: :sick: :nono

Destroyed!

Defender Nagash [Azrael D] :fatgreengrin: :thumbsup: 8)

Large Cargo 600 ( -0 )
      Solar Satellite 10.249 ( -0 )
      Rocket Launcher 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 4.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 0 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.500 metal and 500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 0%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.500
      Crystal: -500
      Deuterium: 0
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 2.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 0
      Crystal: 0
      Deuterium: 0
      The defender(s) lost a total of 0 units.