ACS 1 - Mission: David vs Goliath [TOT: 5.598.440.000] C4Dejo [Ronin] vs. Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] (A: 4.696.075.000, D: 902.365.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 1 - Mission: David vs Goliath [TOT: 5.598.440.000] C4Dejo [Ronin] vs. Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] (A: 4.696.075.000, D: 902.365.000)

I am sorry to interrupt your Ronin party about Friendly so soon. I hope those 8 hours of joy were enough, because I bring heartbreaking news for you. Today cosmos will learn that hitting the Baby Cries directly on its core, is an unforgivable mistake. Those HNC and their Pirate of Kallisto learned this the hard way in the past.

Friendly-Scraper my good friend, fear not. Because you are about to replenish every single one of your losses from C4D in less than 48h from this very ninja.

A personal message / Story
      Dejan (C4D), I am sorry that things had to go this way. It is true, we wouldn’t be here without you. But you wouldn’t be here without us too. You have a sharp eye Dejan. You know when someone is vulnerable and you don’t let opportunities pass. But I have a sharp mind. I think you know that already. You used to call me “inspector Noumpas” on our personal Viber conversations back with the ex-yu.
      Did you forget my ability to create master-plans / operations? That I pay too much attention on details and I am able to predict actions? Did you forget Calamity’s ability to be able to learn patterns of someone’s playstyle by heart? After all, we all sit together on the operation table and organized so many plans vs the HNC. Remember what Shavatar used to say? “Baby minds, Ex-Yu Muscles” Well I hope that this one today shows you who really crashed Lyca back then. But now… we also have the muscles.
      It was really heartbreaking for us after all our time together to be treated like neutral strangers. I took it really hard knowing that you allied with us only for our common enemies (Lyca and the HNC). After the treasure of the Ex-Yu fell into your hands you became another person. We did what we had to do after you took Lyca’s place as the new tyrant of cosmos.
      So, after all those baits against you, some with Isostorm… some with Artificiu… you finally took it with me, and fell into my trap. I just needed to delete your close friend Komrad from buddy list which was giving you my online times. Of course this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t crash Friendly this morning. You became greedy, and felt invincible, you forgot who we are.You went straight for it.You could tell that, even in his fall… Friendly-scraper led us to victory. You became so thirsty for more baby blood… so impatient…so, predictable.

Plan making / execution
      This one was organized right after you crashed Friendly and you started spying on me. Calamity hid his fleet so well all those days. Making an anti-c4d fleet, destroyers just for your battlecruisers and my trap. After your hit on Friendly, i knew we had the perfect bait conditions to lead you right to it. The funny thing with this one is that your moves were predicted on the absolute scale. No plan B. You followed the pattern so accurately that someone would think we actually predicted the future.From my fleetsave return times, from my 15min timers, from your spies on Calamity. Everything!
      Friendly scraper was crashed, we didn’t waste time to mourn for him, we took the opportunity to build the perfect bait once C4D was still thirsty and he was looking for me.
      I constructed a trap plan, I informed the alliance and I managed my fs return times.I mixed main fleet with cargo fleet to increase the bait and split the recs away. Calamity hid everything under massive activity and managed his deuterium and fleet hours ago. As predicted, when my fleet returned and poped timer 15’ he probed me and launched right away (exactly like he did with Friendly). Also as predicted he spied Calamity’s moon to see if he was able to assist. Calamity hid his extra deut and sent his fleet . He didn’t safe probe, he watched for activities and decided to msg Calamity to check on him (if he was aware of anything). A few minutes later we were VICTORIOUS! 80k recs df appeared. He took 16k and I took the rest 64k. It took him so much time to recall his extra waves, I feared he passed out.

*Special thanks to Pacifist that through his bravery he showed everyone in the universe what real fleeters are made of.Without blue pills or steroids. Your actions inspire others!*

I wonder how much Dark Matter you will be spending now… this time relocating AWAY from us!

:censored:

On 17-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker C4Dejo [Ronin]

Battleship 10.054
      Battlecruiser 48.151

Defender Noumpas [Baby]

Small Cargo 5.000
      Large Cargo 5.500
      Light Fighter 15.030
      Heavy Fighter 5.500
      Cruiser 7.000
      Battleship 100
      Colony Ship 2
      Recycler 1
      Espionage Probe 550
      Bomber 100
      Destroyer 200
      Deathstar 30
      Battlecruiser 100

Defender Calamity [Baby]

Light Fighter 13.792
      Destroyer 17.932
      Battlecruiser 18.114

After the battle ...

Attacker C4Dejo [Ronin]

Destroyed!

Defender Noumpas [Baby]

Small Cargo 151 ( -4.849 )
      Large Cargo 323 ( -5.177 )
      Light Fighter 409 ( -14.621 )
      Heavy Fighter 275 ( -5.225 )
      Cruiser 1.375 ( -5.625 )
      Battleship 57 ( -43 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -1 )
      Recycler 0 ( -1 )
      Espionage Probe 12 ( -538 )
      Bomber 87 ( -13 )
      Destroyer 187 ( -13 )
      Deathstar 30 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 74 ( -26 )

Defender Calamity [Baby]

Light Fighter 372 ( -13.420 )
      Destroyer 17.009 ( -923 )
      Battlecruiser 13.764 ( -4.350 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 4.696.075.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 902.365.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.177.869.000 metal and 1.214.650.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
      240.000.000 Metal and 240.000.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):
      960.000.000 Metal and 960.000.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: -1.896.960.000
      Crystal: -2.076.850.000
      Deuterium: -722.265.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 4.696.075.000 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: 501.222.000
      Crystal: 607.550.000
      Deuterium: -91.137.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 1.017.635.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

Warned for posting an illegal message without consent of the other
      -Mavericks

Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mavericks ().

• The entire Universe of Cosmos shakes loudly.

You picked the wrong fight Dejo. You really thought after not being able to beat RONIN that you could beat Baby?
      Taking advantage of our quiet peaceful retirement after the war?

There is really not much to be said regarding this hit. For a dirty player, there is only dirty punishment..

You were upset on how I organized LYCA's hit and claimed it as our own, well this should be good solid proof to you on who the Play-makers of Cosmos were..

I can't express how good this felt for me, you bullied me back in the day when you had the upper hand.. Oh dirty player you.. this was well-deserved for a backstabbing person like yourself, I am so glad this loud slap came from my destroyers that I have been preparing just for you...

Perhaps if you knew my fleet, you would have actually recalled seeing that small deut change.. but you never saw it.

The funniest part of it all? It took us a 1 actual good solid hour of ONE attempt to get you. No needed for operations like you asked in the post deleted by Mavericks..

Don't compare yourself to good players like LYCA or El cyb.. I can guarantee you they would never make such a mistake...Greediness got the best of you..

We accomplished what Ronin couldn't..

REJOICE COSMOS.

And for those that had been wondering............................... why it had been so "quiet" at the top............ Now you know why......................

For Lude who you terrorized.
      For Kroy, who you called is pushing us because he became our friend.

But most importantly..
      For Friendly, a man who fell in battle for the great cause of Cosmos..
      GLORY TO THE WAR MAKERS.

P.S. It will take you all a lot of times to watch and re-watch the video.. but believe me, it's worth it.

(take out my glasses and looks confusion)
    • Isostorm wrote:

shame I wasn't around to join in
      Hyperspace 15 is hard to beat my good ally. He was 13ss away and still we had only a 3min window for calamity to join in the acs which was in the same ss as me. We also wanted to maintain a low profile on activities. If you also popped one there, he would think twice and he would safe probe.

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • This one can go into the 'FLOP of the century' book. You guys really did him a number and I applaud you for that - although it's not tough taking candy from a baby.
      I, however, must admit that I personally take great joy in knowing how expensive this candy must have been!

A noob player getting owned by making a noob mistake. Nothing more to say here.

It seems you really got under his skin now that he is trading his Cosmos account to flee to Fenrir as quickly as he can. I promise we'll look after your little toy so please rest assured.
      Caught up in the game
    • Noumpas13 wrote:

Isostorm wrote:

shame I wasn't around to join in
      Hyperspace 15 is hard to beat my good ally. He was 13ss away and still we had only a 3min window for calamity to join in the acs which was in the same ss as me. We also wanted to maintain a low profile on activities. If you also popped one there, he would think twice and he would safe probe.
      ^That's why you're the brains
      Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3
    • I love this so much. Hes seemed so tilted lately. He acted as if he needed to prove to everyone he isn't the noob we all know he is. He is nothing but a modern equivelent of a mercher. He is basically the same as erasmo. How much did this hit cost you c4d? How does it feel? I was right you know. You're nothing but an arrogant noob with a gigantic wallet. I hear you're coming after me now. Looking for a fenrir account. I welcome it. Cosmos makes you content and comfortable, like you're better than you are. Cosmos is the worst server I've ever played in for skill, I can count on my hands the number of players i actually fear, and most of them consider me friend. I'd say glotr. But I hope you don't. Please come to fenrir. Scrub
    • First of all, let me congratz to you guys on this hit.
      Now, let me reveal the real story and I don't care if you don't believe it.
      No I didn't provide him your online status and I had it more than two months,
      two months you even didn't know I had it until I didn't contact you, so that's bullshit :)

Second of all YOU DIDN'T DO SH**T!!!
      Not your Call of duty Spec Ops or Calamity brain it was all C4.

The first thing after C4 attacked you he told the guys in the group (ronin) "they are preparing
      ambush for me, I saw calamity is here and he said it's even suspicious that he is
      active and his fleet is here". And after it he spied and saw 8 or 9 mil deut wasn't there
      so he knew he went to defend and what
      IDI*T C4 SAID, I DONT CARE, I WONT PULL BACK
      They were all telling him to spy back, to pull back, to slower the fleet at least to check but
      he didn't want to do it. He said BC and BS will be gone...

And that's the reason I congratz you and I am leaving this game bc he is an idi*t for doing this.

@Paci
      Sorry we couldn't dance ingame
      but at least it was fun here :fatgreengrin:

@Lyca
      You were farmed again, several times in few days :vain:

Enjoy it guys.

• You are trying to tell me that if you had my online times you wouldn't inform C4D on such a CRITICAL situation such as this?
      Trust me, if i didn't remove you from my buddy list this ninja wouldn't have happened. And of course, this is our making. We baited him multiple times. Well this one got him. Did he safe probe with Friendly? No? Well there you have it. We knew his pattern and he never safe probed because he felt confident no one can put up a fight with him. And stop spreading lies about spies that saw missing 8-9M deut from Calamity. Maybe thats what he told you to justify his amateur mistake. It was a few K deut. Nothing more nothing less. And the result speaks for itself.
      Thank you for your good words, i keep only these

*DISCLAIMER*

Due to unexpected haters with admin privileges that are used to abuse of power by censoring/muting/deleting threads that they don't like, our masterpiece Video created by Calamity will no longer be available here.

You can find it along with the rest out our videos in the External Page of our Alliance

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos

The post was edited 2 times, last by Noumpas13 ().

• A monumental bang caused by the Babies once again. Calamity, it would seem you put all the deut I've been selling you to an excellent use. I hope the deut I sent speeds yours and Noumpas' rebuilds.

C4 I personally never had much of an issue with you like some seem to, so what if you bought a sizeable chunk of your fleet, its a part of the game that exists to be used, you did so. If its what you choose to put your money into then more power to you for it. We traded plenty of messages over the last few weeks, each time you launched on my cargos. If you truly are leaving best of luck.

Noumpas yet another plan comes together, not that I had any doubts. Lets hope for the uni's sake that too many more aren't required eh?
    • Noumpas13 wrote:

You are trying to tell me that if you had my online times you wouldn't inform C4D on such a CRITICAL situation such as this?
      Trust me, if i didn't remove you from my buddy list this ninja wouldn't have happened. And of course, this is our making. We baited him multiple times. Well this one got him. Did he safe probe with Friendly? No? Well there you have it. We knew his pattern and he never safe probed because he felt confident no one can put up a fight with him. And stop spreading lies about spies that saw missing 8-9M deut from Calamity. Maybe thats what he told you to justify his amateur mistake. It was a few K deut. Nothing more nothing less. And the result speaks for itself.
      As I said, I had it for more than two months and you didn't know. Second of all I wouldn't tell because we made a deal but that isn't really important now. But I did told him that You and Iso removed me from the buddies and I can bet they are preparing something against you (c4).
      Third as I mentioned to you in pm, I am rarely on the group and when I have time I am there so didn't know about few hits which happened lately, like the
      one were we talked and I didn't know he crushed one of yours. Also, I wasnt online nor was here :) The thing I would do is call him on a cell phone and beat the shit
      out of him and THIS HIT WOULDN'T HAPPEN I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT
      But
      But
      I need to again said he did it to himself, don't blame you or attacking you guys, he got what he deserved, you lured him and this isn't the first time he has done it.
      Back in the day he did the same with No.1 I think in uni 30. He was online, idi*t attacked him, he said to me he is here but he didn't want to recall. And that time I again stopped playing the game bc of that. So he payed the price again bc of his pride :) That's his problem now.
      As for attack El Cyb can translate our conversation to you guys that what I said is true but it doesn't matter.
      C4 ain't stupid he is just an idiot with his pride (dont know which one) and that's his biggest mistake.

Again thank you for doing this now I can focus more on RL :)
      Enjoy the game and have a wonderful week.
      PS. To all people celebrating Easter, I wish you all the best including your families.
      Best,

The post was edited 3 times, last by Komrad ().

• Noumpas13 wrote:

You are trying to tell me that if you had my online times you wouldn't inform C4D on such a CRITICAL situation such as this?

*DISCLAIMER*

Due to unexpected haters with admin privileges that are used to abuse of power by censoring/muting/deleting threads that they don't like, our masterpiece Video created by Calamity will no longer be available here.

You can find it along with the rest out our videos in the External Page of our Alliance
      was going to be saying here 'nice damn hit'... but I must digress... why is it always somebody else's fault, when someone breaks the rules, and is called on it ? the board rules are VERY clear, and even easy to understand... PM's are NEVER allowed to be posted, except w/prior permission by other party... do you have that @Noumpas13 ? dint think so... so you can just take your sour grapes, and put them in the dark...

GENTLEMEN ... NICE DAMN HIT !!! great job on the timing, execution, and subterfuge... the result is all that matters... ENJOY IN GLORY

@C4azyD hurry on over to Fenrir, we can haz gotz COOKIEZ

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault