ACS 1 - Mission: David vs Goliath [TOT: 5.598.440.000] C4Dejo [Ronin] vs. Noumpas [Baby] & Calamity [Baby] (A: 4.696.075.000, D: 902.365.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Noumpas13 wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

so you can just take your sour grapes
      Haters gonna hate! The community knows how to appreciate a good video and our efforts. So the only thing left to do is to relax and enjoy it. We cant please everyone with this hit, we get it.
      everybody absolutely LOVES the hit... I am taking issue with your attitude towards staff, and your recalcitrance... nobody is hating on you here... nice hit, VFR to the defender.

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Sarsaparilla wrote:

issue with your attitude towards staff
      Maybe the staff just has issues with me. And why generalize it? I dont issues with any staff member except Mavericks, they are all very cool people.

Oh by the way, i almost forgot!
      @Mavericks When you are done being sad your friend got crashed, we would like you to put this one on top 1 ACS please, thanks.

Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • Noumpas13 wrote:

Sarsaparilla wrote:

issue with your attitude towards staff
      Maybe the staff just has issues with me. And why generalize it? I dont issues with any staff member except Mavericks, they are all very cool people.
      Oh by the way, i almost forgot!
      @Mavericks When you are done being sad your friend got crashed, we would like you to put this one on top 1 ACS please, thanks.
      the staff has no issue w/you, but w/your breach of the rules... you do not seem to grasp the fact that you did something wrong...

^ if THAT does not define your current dispostion, dunno dafuq will...

AGAIN... very nice NN1... VFR to the other guy, roll on.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
    • What can i say, i am a little rebel

The problem i have with the "authority" is that the "authority" isn't really just.
      The whole issue with the "don't include pms from in-game''/illegal messages, was created to avoid leaking of sensitive information about a player that other players might use against him.
      The pms that Calamity included show nothing more than C4D congratulating us. Now Board Moderator Mavericks knows this. And he also knows that he can hold from that tiny paragraph of rules to justify his censorship and favor sides. What he is doing is not against the rules, but it's unethical. He has a very funny way of being a pain in the rear. He expresses his opinions about us (by calling us trolls) while patting in the back the ones he favors. He has time to deal with censorship but not to move this hit at HoF. Lyca said it once, and i share the same opinion now.

LycA419 wrote:

long time i want say some tinge with my bad English.. Mavericks suck

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos

The post was edited 1 time, last by Noumpas13 ().

• Shut up and listen to Sarsa. The man has a solid point for once.

It is a great hit and nobody is arguing with that. I loved the diss video. But you are no stranger to the rules. So stop acting like it's a surprise to you. Even if Mav wanted to give you a pass, he legally can't. This goes way beyond forum rules. Google GDPR legislation and read up on GameForge T&C about it.

If after that you still believe to be right, contact Mavs super mod. But don't be a baby (see what I did there) on the board when you are clearly in the wrong.
      Caught up in the game
    • Sad to see this turned into a dispute post.

@Mavericks I don't understand why a video that is NOT on the board but AS A LINK is removed. No pm in-game messages were posted on this post so it's completely unjustified to remove it. Don't bother replying to me as I have no interest on hearing your mindset on this, since in my eyes you acted out of your position as a mod the moment you replied to me about the link while I was not even the OP of this thread. :/ ?( ?(

@Sarsaparilla Seriously dude, literally replied only to this thread to take a position on the fight between a player and a mod, and for what cause? To put oil to the fire or gain favor of a mod? For someone your age you should know better.. (or join the baby ally)

@Komrad I am not going to go into how hardly 3% is actual legit of what you said, you are either Dejo cause.. if not, please keep quiet, literally nobody knows you and that is not how things happened. :rolleyes:

Poor EX-YU would be rolling on their graves seeing their fleets turned on us if they knew.. but even they thought C4D was actually leaving the game.. but wait, he lied about that too.

Please stick to the hit, and keep the comments of anything else to yourselves. :)

(take out my glasses and looks confusion)
    • Calamity wrote:

@Mavericks I don't understand why a video that is NOT[/u] on the board but AS A LINK is removed. No pm in-game messages were posted on this post [/u]so it's completely unjustified to remove it.

It doesn't matter whether it was a link or an embedded video, the end result is the same, a private message was shared without mutual consent, go read up on the gdpr or in this case the German implementation of it.

In the case of that specific video, the violating parts of it are 2:41-2:47.
      If thats not a case of sharing private messages I don't what is.

Nice hit regardless!, would wish defender glotr but It seems like he is leaving to go to fenrir. So good luck there I guess? Gonna miss reading your little back and forths on here
    • Calamity wrote:

Sad to see this turned into a dispute post.

@Mavericks I don't understand why a video that is NOT on the board but AS A LINK is removed. No pm in-game messages were posted on this post so it's completely unjustified to remove it. Don't bother replying to me as I have no interest on hearing your mindset on this, since in my eyes you acted out of your position as a mod the moment you replied to me about the link while I was not even the OP of this thread. :/ ?( ?(

@Sarsaparilla Seriously dude, literally replied only to this thread to take a position on the fight between a player and a mod, and for what cause? To put oil to the fire or gain favor of a mod? For someone your age you should know better.. (or join the baby ally)

@Komrad I am not going to go into how hardly 3% is actual legit of what you said, you are either Dejo cause.. if not, please keep quiet, literally nobody knows you and that is not how things happened. :rolleyes:

Poor EX-YU would be rolling on their graves seeing their fleets turned on us if they knew.. but even they thought C4D was actually leaving the game.. but wait, he lied about that too.

Please stick to the hit, and keep the comments of anything else to yourselves. :)

1stly let us have a refresher course on board rules mmmmmKAY ?

it DOES NOT MATTER where the PRIVATE MESSAGES are located... be they on any third party chat program, screenshot app, or TouTube video... they are disallowed on the boards unless....

you have the prior proper permission... see how easy that was ?

2ndly my good Sir @Calamity I take exception to your characterization of my motives for posting on this thread...
      as can be seen ^ ... I do not seem to have collected any of that good favor your are on about... is that akin to that ethereal white privilege we hear so much about here in Murika?

3rdly an ÜberTrull needs no permissions to post where he wishes, and as I am also player on this server, is fitting for me to post here on your

! ! ! AWESOME ! ! !

New Numbah Jaun Hit
      that is all...

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarsaparilla ().

• 1. As I said ingame congratz, my pride didnt let me to recall, but as my ally mates said i knew it what will happen, so what? Not a big deal
      2. Noumpass pls dont call me liar again i can post pics where there is missing cca 8.5m deut on calamity"s moon, and not few k like you said
      3. Who said they dont have permission to post messages and all s h hit you are talking that are in the rules.? I dont have anything against that
      4. About komrad"s thing with friends with you guys, with this I mean on noumpass, dont mak3 excuses with that, im not going to argue about that cous3 its necessary, never used that kind of advantage (we could easily use that for md, right.? But we arent those kind of players)
      5. You can all think and talk whatever you want, never in 15y of playing didnt use any scripts, bots, cheats or whatever you all mentioning, i remember also the time i couldnt afford DM and i know your feeling about that, but sorry guys thats not illegal
      6.about sacrefice friendly, thats bullshit, your problem is same like lyca had, you guys were making fake activities while others were offline, isnt stupid noumpass to make activities from homeplanet when i have it in range with phalanx???
      7. And i think last here, for guys from fenrir, remember your words, and dont cry later about cheating again, som3 of you got crashed here on 3x, i promis3 ill crash you on 6x speed also, you dont know with what kind of fool you will deal, i dont have life, and i will do all to show you how "good players" you all are with your talks, im not talking on forum, i talk in game, so see you in fenrir, found nice acc to start my new mission
    • C4azyD wrote:

1. As I said ingame congratz, my pride didnt let me to recall, but as my ally mates said i knew it what will happen, so what? Not a big deal
      2. Noumpass pls dont call me liar again i can post pics where there is missing cca 8.5m deut on calamity"s moon, and not few k like you said
      3. Who said they dont have permission to post messages and all s h hit you are talking that are in the rules.? I dont have anything against that
      4. About komrad"s thing with friends with you guys, with this I mean on noumpass, dont mak3 excuses with that, im not going to argue about that cous3 its necessary, never used that kind of advantage (we could easily use that for md, right.? But we arent those kind of players)
      5. You can all think and talk whatever you want, never in 15y of playing didnt use any scripts, bots, cheats or whatever you all mentioning, i remember also the time i couldnt afford DM and i know your feeling about that, but sorry guys thats not illegal
      6.about sacrefice friendly, thats bullshit, your problem is same like lyca had, you guys were making fake activities while others were offline, isnt stupid noumpass to make activities from homeplanet when i have it in range with phalanx???
      7. And i think last here, for guys from fenrir, remember your words, and dont cry later about cheating again, som3 of you got crashed here on 3x, i promis3 ill crash you on 6x speed also, you dont know with what kind of fool you will deal, i dont have life, and i will do all to show you how "good players" you all are with your talks, im not talking on forum, i talk in game, so see you in fenrir, found nice acc to start my new mission
      /me calls on Gramma to make them cinnamon oatmeal raisin cookiez she is famous for...

be certain to come by and visit me...

blah blah blah, nice hit boiz, VFR to this guy, be certain to thank your supporterz...

• C4azyD wrote:

my pride didnt let me to recall, but as my ally mates said i knew it what will happen
      You didn't know you had doubts. That's why you also messaged calamity last minute of the attack. If you did know what would happen you would have recalled. There is no pride or anything. You never recalled before. Its another thing to sense something, and another to know something for sure. But you didn't know. And the result shows it. If you had serious doubts you would have safe probed. You didnt.

C4azyD wrote:

pls dont call me liar again i can post pics where there is missing cca 8.5m deut on calamity"s moon
      I suppose you mean you saw deut missing after hours have passed. You are not a liar but don't try to justify yourself with this argument. The last hours the deut change didn't happen. While you were attacking the last minutes the deut didn't change. Are you trying to tell me that just because hours ago you saw a deut change that means anything? Calamity moves his resources all the time. What counts is the last hour of the attack. We were prepared for this and during your launch there wasn't any deut change. You couldn't have known and the results shows exactly that. Like you didn't know about the rest of our baits. I suppose if we got you there instead, you would be still saying that you were expecting it.

C4azyD wrote:

Who said they dont have permission to post messages and all s h hit you are talking that are in the rules.? I dont have anything against that
      Good, once you are here inform that stickler @Mavericks that you are ok with it so he can uncensor the video

C4azyD wrote:

About komrad
      I believe Komrad and you when you say that you wouldn't play dirty with my online times. But lets don't play innocent here. If i had him still in my buddy list, you would have expressed your concerns about a possible ninja, and he would reassure you that i was online. I know he wouldn't trade my on times, but in order for this to work i had to remove him. Also Komrad, i played the fool when i told you i didn't know who you were and that i didn't know that i had you in my buddy list. I know very well who is in my buddy list and who is not. I always knew that you were best buddies with C4D. But suddenly the ronin decided to mess with us and suddenly you were starting 'innocent' conversations with me to find my location. When i told you "Next time just ask me what time i go to sleep" i was sarcastic.

C4azyD wrote:

never in 15y of playing didnt use any scripts, bots, cheats or whatever you all mentioning
      Noone called you a cheater. At least not from us. We know you play by the rules. We only said you are playing dirty.

C4azyD wrote:

about sacrefice friendly, thats bullshit
      I never said we sacrificed Friendly on purpose. I said that we used our misfortune to our own advantage. You became greedy and it was an opportunity for another trap.

C4azyD wrote:

isnt stupid noumpass to make activities from homeplanet when i have it in range with phalanx???
      No its not. I don't make fake activities just for you, you know? I knew you can see those with your phalanx i am not retarded. Its giving me an advantage you haven't thought yet. That i let you "know" i disguise my offline with fake returns while i cover my log in so i can look from my mobile and bait while you think "hehe, that idiot is offline and thinks he is fooling me with those fake activities which i can see in my own lanx" Git Gud C4. I am not an amateur

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • The day that C4D attacked me I forgot that my fleet arrived to the moon and after 1 hour I log in and saw the last sec from the attack and I was from my phone. So I say that's it. .

I had doubts about if I should rebuild a fleet or not, I wasn't sure

And then I talk with Noumpas and told me about this ninja. I was so happy.

Glory for the Baby Cries

Thanks to Noumpas and Calamity I got the resources back.

I feel sorry for C4D but I thought was our friend until this...and you deserve it.

The Video was so funny and still laughing when I thinking about it! And all know this is our culture to make these awesome videos.

please ignore the fact that some people want (for their own reasons) to censor our video and mute us. Pretty sure that those strict rules need an update for non-sensitive content

nothing special here...it doesn't look like anything to me...
    • Congrats on the ninja, enjoy the profit and Frienfly Scrapper, enjoy the expedited rebuild

C4 you caught me a couple of times when I slipped up. Well done for that. But you also have launched and recalled from me before because of activity so I don’t buy the pride excuse.
      Also saying you played it clean?...the goodbye hit that took place above your moon so you had wreck field and you recycled and didn’t leave after it then gained like 20k BC in a day whilst cleaning up the remaining parts of the Ex Yu fleets
      Explain how that wasn’t a push and I might change my mind but to me that’s dirty

Again congrats Babies