ACS 7 - Blind Lanx + [TOT: 634.016.500] C0OLW00D [FSB] & Sarsaparilla [FSB] vs. NRttn YYdmr & MechanicAl (A: 115.197.000, D: 518.819.500)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ACS 7 - Blind Lanx + [TOT: 634.016.500] C0OLW00D [FSB] & Sarsaparilla [FSB] vs. NRttn YYdmr & MechanicAl (A: 115.197.000, D: 518.819.500)

Welcome Fenrir, keep it clean and hope you enjoy the story. Where to begin with this one???

First we need our Dedication to Mr. Magee. 1 more week of treatment's remaining my friend. Then I expect to see your name up here with us shortly thereafter!

LIVE STRONG

The beginning is always a good place. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, lets do this story as a picture story.

So I noticed this guy on the website mmorpg-stat.eu as a tops of the day. 230% growth in a day, from 86k to 286k.....WTF!!! right?

Very Very interesting. Intel Officers, fly my pretty's, fly!!!!
      Doesn't take long before espionage comes back, 171k Espionage Probes.......OH!!! a moonshot account being pulled.
      Yap!! Onnit!!!

Problem is the military rank differential, still green and just outside my grasp. Easy fix, who needs moonshots???
      Target goes yellow, problem solved!!

Enemy Deploy spotted in our sector Captain!!
      Yap, Onnit!!!

So I launch on the target, he spots the attack, recalls. Good Game!!

Now to get things in order and wait.
      Getting close to launch time and who is this? DEEP on a mobile in system with the target??? VERY, VERY interesting. The story is unfolding and getting juicy!!

Uncertain how this story is going to unfold, but knowing this guy didn't just make 171k Probes overnight because he's a boss raider and it had to come from somewhere, I go full tilt attack and expect the worst. I invite my wingman, Drunken Fleeter, along for the ride. We send recs and called for extra rec support but they were just a little late to the party. We toot the horn cuz the FSB train is coming to town.

Funny Thing happened after we got rolling. MechanicAL comes out of v-mode. GASP!!!
      C0OLW00D: Hey Sars?
      Sars: Yap?
      C0OLW00D: You see this chit?
      Sars: Yap! Onnit!

Probes Sent, Sims Ran. Then things start to get interesting, real interesting!!!

Anyone that knows Sars knows how he likes typing in rainbow text But DEEP pulled out 10 seconds before impact. I guess he wasn't ready to taste the rainbow

Now one would think communication would have been clear enough, that DEEP and/or MechanicAL could have timed recs better. But about 2 minutes after the attack the remaining DF got picked up.

Gee I wonder who got the DF. MechanicAL should have, he was in system

I see how it is, leave your comrades hanging by pulling out. Get what you can of the DF and spend it all for yourself. YAP!! that's the caliber of players involved in this. Best part has been Just Love probing ALL DAY LONG the moons where our attacks originated from. Looking for your crystal maybe? You sir aren't getting that back. Like I told you when I hit Wii, I was coming for my res with interest and rent's due!!

Another interesting fun Fact, is a player named Check is in 3 of NRttn YYdmr's systems. So it's either in system w/ DEEP or Check, or MechanicAL. Didn't DEEP just get hit the same day Just Love's military went down?? Ironic how these NN1's that go on in the background of our server never seem to make the boards, isn't it?

On 17-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Large Cargo 1
      Bomber 181
      Destroyer 999
      Battleship 1.811
      Battlecruiser 135
      Cruiser 5.576
      Heavy Fighter 1.449
      Light Fighter 22.059
      Small Cargo 5.321

Attacker Sarsaparilla [FSB]

Battleship 112
      Bomber 21
      Destroyer 23
      Battlecruiser 112
      Cruiser 2.173
      Light Fighter 30.606
      Small Cargo 10.462
      Heavy Fighter 2.099

Defender NRttn YYdmr

Small Cargo 334
      Large Cargo 365
      Light Fighter 61
      Cruiser 367
      Battleship 40
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 96
      Espionage Probe 156.577
      Solar Satellite 5
      Rocket Launcher 489
      Light Laser 58
      Heavy Laser 1
      Gauss Cannon 2
      Ion Cannon 6
      Plasma Turret 8
      Small Shield Dome 1

Defender MechanicAl

Small Cargo 400
      Large Cargo 3.500
      Cruiser 2.465
      Battleship 3.550
      Espionage Probe 550
      Battlecruiser 124

After the battle ...

Attacker C0OLW00D [FSB]

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
      Bomber 181 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 999 ( -0 )
      Battleship 1.809 ( -2 )
      Battlecruiser 135 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 5.147 ( -429 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.092 ( -357 )
      Light Fighter 14.726 ( -7.333 )
      Small Cargo 3.546 ( -1.775 )

Attacker Sarsaparilla [FSB]

Battleship 112 ( -0 )
      Bomber 21 ( -0 )
      Destroyer 23 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 112 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 2.023 ( -150 )
      Light Fighter 20.611 ( -9.995 )
      Small Cargo 7.126 ( -3.336 )
      Heavy Fighter 1.603 ( -496 )

Defender NRttn YYdmr

Destroyed!

Defender MechanicAl

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      11.627 Metal, 196.163 Crystal and 389.539 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 115.197.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 518.819.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 261.689.200 metal and 236.934.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 597.329 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      27.000.000 Metal and 27.000.000 Crystal
      96.105.000 Metal and 96.105.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      177.105.000 Metal and 177.105.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 98.122.627
      Crystal: 142.256.163
      Deuterium: -768.461
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 239.610.329 units.
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 43.716 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -249.265.627
      Crystal: -261.789.163
      Deuterium: -8.362.039
      The defender(s) lost a total of 519.416.829 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 15.098 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • as ever, and ever shall be, twas indeed a pleasure to fly w/the zuki train...

dedz from me to alla gurlz on TS3 that keep me wake, safe, and sound !!!

@ defender, VFR, we need moar COOKIEZ plz...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • Congratz on the hit guys...Love the paper work on this ..explains the story with the facts and a few other hidden questions that surely will bring attention to whom it may concern...mainly people in higher places.. ;)

As for keeping you awake Sarsy...thats an easy task... trying to pry the bourbon out of your hand is the hard part... :nono

GLOTR....NRttn YYdmr and MechanicAL
    • Real nice read to wake up to, too bad I missed the fun on TS on this one but I'm sure there'll be more to come :rocketlauncher:
      Funny how Deep has his fleet go deep enough to give his friends false hope, but not too deep to where he can't recall. That's one backstabbing lousy ass friend, and that ain't all that deep really.

Very nice numbers, profits and execution. As always my dudes, congratulations and enjoy :beer: VFR to you both, as for the defenders I don't really care all that much.

And to beat the ol' trolls to it...
      Out of v-mode, push, in v-mode. It's clear. Ofc it's a push since you got to it before I did. Hell yeah it's a push since you have more skill to execute it than I do. And Deep just conveniently pulled out? Wow yeah no definitely a push pfft :zpopcorn:
    • TheLost wrote:

there is something strange.
      MechanicAl Why did the defense.
      'cause his defense was good just for you.

YaMaTo wrote:

Everything looks like good story just what about Mechanic ? Why he did defense ? For more df? :youcrazy: :youcrazy:
      Really guys ? dun make me break out me crayons... did you even read the post ? all the information you seek is ^ in those letters and numbers... VFR defender...

Look for me on#Knuck in IRC.

<+umakhelwane>Sarsa is the reason he talks like that anyway.blame him.it's always Sarsa
      <@Florence>I like that reasoning
      <+Sarsaparilla>EVERYTHING is my fault
    • ---(o)-(o)--ohhh the pulling out in the last few seconds is not acceptable by us females !! He will now be known as a premature puller outer !!

Great Job Guys !! it was very exciting to watch this play out and the crunching of numbers !!

4 rip kills
      2 Ninja's
      1 moon
    • TheLost wrote:

You know what I find strange too?

TheLost takes over the Rugal account. noted!! Immediately post on the forums:

Yup, now we know who is playing the Rugal account. TheLost, fair enough. Guys got a board account....

Just Love aka TheLost on 4/14 and 4/15

Hrmp, seems someone made a hit, Wonder who Just Love hit??? Perhaps DEEP, one of our defenders that pulled out, recycled DF for himself and built the account back up maybe? Yeah, that's a stretch, or is it?

Let's see what happened to DEEP that day, shall we?

Hrmp! That's strange. It would seem like Just Love hit DEEP, that's like 718kk Total Damage, that's a New Number 1 Solo. TheLost has a board account, that we know based on the above information. Why didn't this get posted???

Even more strange is Love Hurts closest moon to the target hit is at 1:332:8. Does have a lanx 5, so its POSSIBLE he saw it on lanx in the few minutes our attack took place, but if that's true, and he's looking for the crystal defender lost, wouldn't he be looking and probing from that moon?

No, that didn't happen, he was looking from other planets. I would imagine, he got information elsewhere, wonder who, DEEP maybe?

More importantly, why didn't he defend if he knew this was going down. I'm going to guess maybe no fleet on fleet contact. I mean Probe shots don't count as attacks or fleet on fleet contact, so Probe moon shots could possibly be an exploitation of the rules right? Does seem a little far fetched I guess, but lets look at all the screenshots and I think the evidence shows it's more plausible that it is non-plausible.

You know what else is strange. This guy ShaLKee. Makes top flop the same day you make tops of the day!!

How many times has THIS GUY been COMPLETELY inactive on his account, I mean ZERO activity ANYWHERE, but he consistently WAKES UP 2 minutes out and moves his fleet 10 SECONDS before impact. I know I've launched on him dozens of times, my ally mates have done the same, but always the same story, WAKES UP 2 minutes out, moves fleet 10 SECONDS before impact. that's strange too.

Wonder if there's another correlation with Your fleet points and this hit??

Hrmp, interesting. Almost looks like a pattern. That is strange indeed

That would be about 356kk Total Damage, that could be a Number 3 Solo hit. But again, not on the boards, so I guess it wasn't you in either of these cases and I'm just a little paranoid. Then again, if the shoe fits.......

The one thing I'll say about doing Blind Lanx hits, they aren't hard. You just have to do the math, look at the details, do your homework and due diligence, in a very similiar way as I've done in this post. I think that's called an analogy.

The post was edited 2 times, last by renzuki ().

• Its funny - As just yesterday via alliance circs I had mentioned the growth of a few accounts looked rather suspicious. Fast forward to now - And what do we have here, 2 of those very accounts getting crashed.

Somethings amiss in this uni for sure

(Not pointing any fingers at yourself Coolwood though)
    • renzuki wrote:

TheLost wrote:

You know what I find strange too?
      TheLost takes over the Rugal account. noted!! Immediately post on the forums:

Yup, now we know who is playing the Rugal account. TheLost, fair enough. Guys got a board account....

Just Love aka TheLost on 4/14 and 4/15

Hrmp, seems someone made a hit, Wonder who Just Love hit??? Perhaps DEEP, one of our defenders that pulled out, recycled DF for himself and built the account back up maybe? Yeah, that's a stretch, or is it?

Let's see what happened to DEEP that day, shall we?

Hrmp! That's strange. It would seem like Just Love hit DEEP, that's like 718kk Total Damage, that's a New Number 1 Solo. TheLost has a board account, that we know based on the above information. Why didn't this get posted???

Even more strange is Love Hurts closest moon to the target hit is at 1:332:8. Does have a lanx 5, so its POSSIBLE he saw it on lanx in the few minutes our attack took place, but if that's true, and he's looking for the crystal defender lost, wouldn't he be looking and probing from that moon?

No, that didn't happen, he was looking from other planets. I would imagine, he got information elsewhere, wonder who, DEEP maybe?

More importantly, why didn't he defend if he knew this was going down. I'm going to guess maybe no fleet on fleet contact. I mean Probe shots don't count as attacks or fleet on fleet contact, so Probe moon shots could possibly be an exploitation of the rules right? Does seem a little far fetched I guess, but lets look at all the screenshots and I think the evidence shows it's more plausible that it is non-plausible.

You know what else is strange. This guy ShaLKee. Makes top flop the same day you make tops of the day!!

How many times has THIS GUY been COMPLETELY inactive on his account, I mean ZERO activity ANYWHERE, but he consistently WAKES UP 2 minutes out and moves his fleet 10 SECONDS before impact. I know I've launched on him dozens of times, my ally mates have done the same, but always the same story, WAKES UP 2 minutes out, moves fleet 10 SECONDS before impact. that's strange too.

Wonder if there's another correlation with Your fleet points and this hit??

Hrmp, interesting. Almost looks like a pattern. That is strange indeed

That would be about 356kk Total Damage, that could be a Number 3 Solo hit. But again, not on the boards, so I guess it wasn't you in either of these cases and I'm just a little paranoid. Then again, if the shoe fits.......

The one thing I'll say about doing Blind Lanx hits, they aren't hard. You just have to do the math, look at the details, do your homework and due diligence, in a very similiar way as I've done in this post. I think that's called an analogy.

you will not see any battle in the forum , because I don't have to satisfy my ego like you , just not deep , seksej , shalke and I shot many players ,
      but you won't see any in the forum, because that's what I want.

Last activity about 1 hour ago ,

I think you should stop being jealous

you should follow a little bi

@renzuki

The post was edited 4 times, last by TheLost ().