[TOT: 120.018.000] I Cant Stop [Ronin] vs. Grim Reaper [Baby] (A: 0, D: 120.018.000)

• Advanced 20%
    • Cargo Slap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 120.018.000] I Cant Stop [Ronin] vs. Grim Reaper [Baby] (A: 0, D: 120.018.000)

Dedi to noumpas and fo4 his dead spy pilots, better hurry if you want do something cous3 dm is making this fr too fast

On 20-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker I Cant Stop [Ronin]

Cruiser 8.000
      Espionage Probe 2

Defender Grim Reaper [Baby]

Large Cargo 10.000
      Recycler 1

After the battle ...

Attacker I Cant Stop [Ronin]

Cruiser 8.000 ( -0 )
      Espionage Probe 2 ( -0 )

Defender Grim Reaper [Baby]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      3.626.666 Metal, 3.626.667 Crystal and 3.626.667 Deuterium
      11.333.333 Metal, 11.333.333 Crystal and 11.333.334 Deuterium
      11.333.333 Metal, 6.627.432 Crystal and 16.039.235 Deuterium
      9.980.192 Metal, 414.215 Crystal and 1.514.093 Deuterium
      26.286.771 Metal, 1.656.858 Crystal and 6.056.371 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 120.018.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 30.005.000 metal and 30.003.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 124.788.500 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      30.005.000 Metal and 30.003.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 92.565.295
      Crystal: 53.661.505
      Deuterium: 38.569.700
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 184.796.500 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -122.570.295
      Crystal: -83.664.505
      Deuterium: -38.571.700
      The defender(s) lost a total of 244.806.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Mafkees wrote:

I thought you left Cosmos crying to rage on in Fenrir. What happened to that plan, sissy?
      He couldn't find an account with the same value of money spent on DM, and no one was willing to pay that much for his in cosmos. That's a lot of money to throw away in a (v)mode. We will just have to eat them slowly here.

Pirate of Kallisto wrote:

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • What a nice comeback C4 and doing so on Baby, superb :) Keep them coming
      Paci is loving your hits because you can see him few times a day coming here
      to watch you how you destroy this uni :)
      But still C4, you are an idi*t and .... you
      Grim as you said, you are back tomorrow and big respect to your forum attitude
      everyone should learn from you, including me.
    • Komrad wrote:

What a nice comeback C4 and doing so on Baby, superb :) Keep them coming

Paci is loving your hits because you can see him few times a day coming here

to watch you how you destroy this uni :)

But still C4, you are an idi*t and .... you

Grim as you said, you are back tomorrow and big respect to your forum attitude

everyone should learn from you, including me.

Thanks man, my approach is simple, I remember first and foremost that this is only a game, I play because I enjoy it, competing against other players is part of the game, as is the trash talking that goes on.

Once the wreck field is rebuilt I'm all done with my rebuild and can carry on mining as usual.
    • I know, that's why I said it, you give respect where is due and you are not afraid to express it,
      besides, you give some nice comments on hofs were are not your allies on the left side of CR,
      but some of your team mates and spectators only knows how to avoid these and press dislike buttons
      instead of encourage everyone because this uni is dead for some long time.
      Didnt know there is another nice guy in Baby's.
      (bow) man
    • Komrad wrote:

I know, that's why I said it, you give respect where is due and you are not afraid to express it,
      besides, you give some nice comments on hofs were are not your allies on the left side of CR,
      but some of your team mates and spectators only knows how to avoid these and press dislike buttons
      instead of encourage everyone because this uni is dead for some long time.
      Didnt know there is another nice guy in Baby's.
      (bow) man

Wow there Grim! May i have a word with you later? This is a clear violation of our Alliance's rules 4 & 6 :nono

I care what i care...
      Baby Cries funny videos
    • ZELA wrote:

gg dude :)

I see fear in those comments, You lost 1/3 of your fleet, and they thought they won, but hey, in two days you rebudilded 70% of your loses.
      So ronins, let crash these noobs!
      We do not fear C4. Not in the slightest. He's got a big fleet, but no skills to use it.
      Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3
    • ZELA wrote:

gg dude :)

I see fear in those comments, You lost 1/3 of your fleet, and they thought they won, but hey, in two days you rebudilded 70% of your loses.
      So ronins, let crash these noobs!
      Fear?
      Display Spoiler
      We're all facepalming over how thick-skulled some people are. (Or sigh deeply over how they have literally nothing else to do but hey, who am I to judge.)

The only scary element of C4D is how he has nothing better to do all day. =O

Zela talking big,
      Display Spoiler
      but hiding behind C4D's back? :w00t:

I hope someone crashes me so I can focus on RL already. :stick: :stick:

You may be getting pleasure out of talking big on the forum, personally I get pleasure after stomping people like you and ridiculing them. :beer:

Nice work on the hit, classic sudden return after lying over quitting.(3rd or 4th time? ) We even had Noumpas deploy his colony next to you because we knew you were coming back

I don't even have to say FR to Grim, it's a few hours of work from his mines. Well played anyway, a hit is a hit and I respect that. :spiteful:

(take out my glasses and looks confusion)