Top 01 - [TOT: 69.465.714.000] Mafaka [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Fatalni [NoEmo] (A: 14.403.743.000, D: 55.061.971.000)

• Top 10 ACS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 01 - [TOT: 69.465.714.000] Mafaka [Azrael D] & Heretic [Azrael D] & Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. Fatalni [NoEmo] (A: 14.403.743.000, D: 55.061.971.000)

Hello Virgo, here is once again Azrael D with some epic action for you all!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I know you have been waiting for it in the last weeks, Azrael D vs Danik was interesting, but the real rivalry, the one you want to read about, that's of course Azrael D vs NoEmo. :missilelauncher:

Well here it is, some more epic destruction for you all to witness, and once again it gets slightly more technical than a simple spy and fly. :thinking:

This hit was not exactly the fruit of a huge planification and preparation, but it is the fruit of almost two years of battling with NoEmo and chasing Fatalni around. We have gotten to know each other's habits pretty well and it was no exception in this case, I knew certain of his tendencies which really played in our favour today. :vain:

We knew he did a self-DF harvest, but with decoys it would have been complicated to catch him, he kept over 8k recs on multiple moons making beating the decoys very costly, and we did not want to risk scaring him away to another fleet save location - most of the time he fleet saved at NoEmo's hub, but as soon as he started feeling pressure he would switch up his locations and be much smarter about hiding his FS location. :search:

We needed to strike out of the blue, after a decent amount of time not probing him, or barely at all.

Earlier today, as I like to do often, I was farming inactives in the lower G3 region, location which I often choose for inactive farming because Fatty also likes it and I just love to deplete his inactives while profiting off it. However that time he managed to beat me to 4 (I think) of the inactives I was hitting. :cursing:

Petty enough so far, and at first my desire was simply to continue this pettiness with further harassment. I have a planet in system with him in lower G4 and so as he seemed to log off I sent a set of 6 MDs in-system to his moon, and some follow-up RIPs to the planet, simply in hope of nabbing his res fleet, whatever little stuff he had there. However, he checked on about 30 mins - 1 hour after and caught me flying.
      :hi:

He went back offline for a little but I knew he would be checking on later, after reset, to see if I was still flying. Even if he had almost nothing there, he is definitely not the kind to let me go through with the MDs and this wasn't the first time I made him stay up longer than he would like by probes and other methods of harassment. :saint:

I immediately recalled and he did in fact check after reset, and went to bed reassured that he would not have to defend MDs 1hr before his usual wake-up time the following morning (sunday morning mind you).

So this left me thinking, hmmm, so on this Saturday night (Fatty likes to party as much as the next guy), he was forced to stay up an hour or two longer than usual, think he might be tired in the morning? :hmm:

We knew as well that a bad habit of his was to log on afer his fleet. Sometimes not by much, 5-10 minutes, sometimes by 30 or more. :nono

So the plan was set then and there - me and Heretic were to try a pre-fire on him in the morning. :rocketlauncher:

Mafaka later joined in which was just perfect as his added fleet and his very welcome 70K dessies allowed us to smash the RIPs which would otherwise have remained, get the win and also recycle almost all of the DF, making the profit on this 3-4x better. :bday:

According to his activity timers and the pickup of the DF I created over him, we had a window of approx. 7-8 minutes where he could land. Our fleet was set to land before that and I started slowing, while Heretic was watching for activity and probing once it appeared. :gamer:

The window was very small today. Fatalni logged on approximately 5-6 minutes after his fleet, and we hit approximately 2 mins after his landing. And so it was written - the demise of King Fatty! :blackeye:

I would like first of all to dedicate this hit to @Heretic, this is a man I love to roast and poke fun at, but in the end he has been a hell of a flight partner during most of my time in Virgo. Cheers! :beer:

Secondly, this is dedicated to @Mafaka, after your long absence everything came full circle, from our NN1 on Tuna over a year ago to this hit now. Cheers! :beer:

Lastly, this is dedicated to Azrael - the 4th best ally pre-merge in Virgo. We're not bad guys! :flexmuscles:

Also I want to wish FR to def, he was a great sport after the hit, we have had a very fun rivalry and it has made this Universe highly interesting, no hard feelings for me in the end. Cheers and FR or GLIRL, whatever you choose.

Anyway, enough talk, here are the damn numbers!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:

On 21-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Mafaka [Azrael D]

Destroyer 69.284
      Battleship 29.187
      Battlecruiser 30.309
      Light Fighter 1.000.000
      Heavy Fighter 25.327
      Cruiser 242.106

Attacker Heretic [Azrael D]

Bomber 4.974
      Destroyer 29.991
      Battleship 49.000
      Battlecruiser 58.000
      Small Cargo 282.934
      Light Fighter 1.772.814
      Heavy Fighter 200.000
      Cruiser 356.178

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Battleship 105.486
      Battlecruiser 70.442
      Small Cargo 330.670
      Light Fighter 1.494.773
      Heavy Fighter 249.318
      Cruiser 407.773
      Bomber 324
      Destroyer 36.554

Defender Fatalni [NoEmo]

Small Cargo 109.408
      Light Fighter 2.138.926
      Heavy Fighter 615
      Cruiser 433.776
      Battleship 173.000
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 359.583
      Espionage Probe 43.037
      Bomber 86
      Destroyer 29.992
      Deathstar 439
      Battlecruiser 99.302

After the battle ...

Attacker Mafaka [Azrael D]

Destroyer 67.352 ( -1.932 )
      Battleship 28.110 ( -1.077 )
      Battlecruiser 29.399 ( -910 )
      Light Fighter 552.395 ( -447.605 )
      Heavy Fighter 17.362 ( -7.965 )
      Cruiser 217.247 ( -24.859 )

Attacker Heretic [Azrael D]

Bomber 4.833 ( -141 )
      Destroyer 29.159 ( -832 )
      Battleship 47.329 ( -1.671 )
      Battlecruiser 56.292 ( -1.708 )
      Small Cargo 156.312 ( -126.622 )
      Light Fighter 980.808 ( -792.006 )
      Heavy Fighter 136.885 ( -63.115 )
      Cruiser 319.630 ( -36.548 )

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Battleship 102.019 ( -3.467 )
      Battlecruiser 68.404 ( -2.038 )
      Small Cargo 184.296 ( -146.374 )
      Light Fighter 833.032 ( -661.741 )
      Heavy Fighter 172.149 ( -77.169 )
      Cruiser 366.901 ( -40.872 )
      Bomber 311 ( -13 )
      Destroyer 35.516 ( -1.038 )

Defender Fatalni [NoEmo]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      12.134.959 Metal, 5.952.344 Crystal and 59.743.494 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 14.403.743.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 55.061.971.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 21.756.910.500 metal and 10.825.863.500 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 77.830.797 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      3.572.676.000 Metal and 3.572.676.000 Crystal
      1.966.482.000 Metal and 1.966.482.000 Crystal
      2.625.000.000 Metal and 2.625.000.000 Crystal
      2.048.725.000 Metal and 2.048.725.000 Crystal
      9.113.270.500 Metal and 260.841.500 Crystal
      35.496.000 Metal and 35.496.000 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      19.361.649.500 Metal and 10.509.220.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 9.533.487.459
      Crystal: 6.285.464.844
      Deuterium: -273.994.506
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 15.544.957.797 units.
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 4.111.514 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -33.685.658.959
      Crystal: -17.427.971.344
      Deuterium: -4.026.171.494
      The defender(s) lost a total of 55.139.801.797 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 1.293.635 honour points.

As for me, after this hit, I feel like there isn't much more I can do here and I am starting to think of dedicating much less time to this game. I came into this uni a total noob, not even having done a lanx hit, slowed an attack or anything of the sort, and throughout the last 2 years or so I have done most of what can be done in the oGame fleeting world. I have been spending a lot of time here and maybe even too much? :hmm:

This hit is exactly double the total damage of the old Number 1 ACS on me, and finally I feel like I have fully redeemed myself after that misstep, the numbers once again will speak for themselves. I want to thank all my allymates who helped with the rebuild also.

Not to say I am quitting, but be ready to see a drop in activity from me, you'll all have to help in order to keep this CR section active I think :D