Solo 9 - [TOT: 553.733.000] NikS vs. NICOMEDIA [TPC] (A: 13.562.000, D: 540.171.000)

• Ex-Top 10

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Solo 9 - [TOT: 553.733.000] NikS vs. NICOMEDIA [TPC] (A: 13.562.000, D: 540.171.000)

I watched him over 2 hours so l gues he was fell asleep.

FR

On 29-04-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker NikS

Battlecruiser 19.998
      Battleship 15.000
      Espionage Probe 4

Defender NICOMEDIA [TPC]

Small Cargo 759
      Light Fighter 31.059
      Heavy Fighter 673
      Cruiser 5.612
      Battleship 2.299
      Recycler 752
      Bomber 17
      Destroyer 554
      Battlecruiser 249

After the battle ...

Attacker NikS

Battlecruiser 19.938 ( -60 )
      Battleship 14.859 ( -141 )
      Espionage Probe 2 ( -2 )

Defender NICOMEDIA [TPC]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      4.000.000 Metal, 2.000.000 Crystal and 417.610 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 13.562.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 540.171.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 148.661.200 metal and 62.460.800 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 6.417.610 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 144.516.200
      Crystal: 59.943.800
      Deuterium: -482.390
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 203.977.610 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -367.508.000
      Crystal: -153.635.000
      Deuterium: -25.445.610
      The defender(s) lost a total of 546.588.610 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • this is clearly a pushed hit. Niks getting pushed by several Accounts now. Also has disposable accounts to fill system 2 125.
      So many cheats so much dirt on you niks but you just deny and think you are such a great player. You are the worst player on the server and your rank shows only how much lf a cheat you are.
    • i was ready to send a ticket for push up but a few conversations with some players who knows nico i learned that he had a problem with his gsm operator and his network has been suspended for a while. i dont like players as niks but surprisingly i figured out that this hit was clear. i am so unhappy that my target hunted by one whom i dont like but must say congrtaz and i wish he cant enjoy the profits.

for nico i can wish a good fr and keep playing clear as i followed you. i think we need players like him to show players nikslike playing according to rules and being honorable is not that bad and some goals can be achieved playing clear.
    • Greek God wrote:

this is clearly a pushed hit. Niks getting pushed by several Accounts now. Also has disposable accounts to fill system 2 125.
      So many cheats so much dirt on you niks but you just deny and think you are such a great player. You are the worst player on the server and your rank shows only how much lf a cheat you are.
      Sephirat is my friend.He left this uni so I was asked him for close my system.l dont know Constable Indus.
      My all battles were / are / will be clean.Dont worry @Greek God
      How I hit you so I can hit everyone :vain: :vain: pls dont cry like a baby
    • Sometimes watching Nik$ talking trash on the board makes me want to build fleet again and recycle him :hmm:
      But I cant build fleet as fast as he can what with the recycling friends and totally legit hits :)
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • Anybody can be recycled ;)
      I seem to remember you getting recycled in Xanthus, several times :rofl:
      Only a matter of time before PIS and 300 put you in the dirt :spiteful:
      Current Universes: Europa, Janice.fr
      Former Universes: 3, 18, 30, 35, Jupiter, Nekkar, Quantum, Fenrir
      Basic 20%: 1000+
      Advanced 20%: ~200
      Top Tens: 8
    • Lonestar wrote:

Anybody can be recycled ;)

@warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja.
      2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet.
      someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago.
      you can satisfy yourself with lies. :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
    • Nik$ wrote:

Lonestar wrote:

@warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja.2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet.
      someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago.
      you can satisfy yourself with lies. :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
      ohhhh i am coming boy, even deploy fs can't help you now
      With regards,Pols.
    • PolsMols wrote:

Nik$ wrote:

Lonestar wrote:

@warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja.2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet.someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago.
      you forget I slept with u twice.l gues you can be pregnant :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
    • Nik$ wrote:

PolsMols wrote:

Nik$ wrote:

Lonestar wrote:

@warmaster2 locked my recs ships return time and @Cocacola made me ninja.2 players could hit me in xanthus.so l left xanthus and l gave away my acc someone then he deleted after lost all fleet.someone still use my nick name in xanthus but l left xantus 10months ago.you can satisfy yourself with lies. :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
      you forget I slept with u twice.l gues you can be pregnant :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
      it is always nice to see a great joke, and no i did not forget, you forget i always rebuiled, and no more weed and sleeping for me, but i like also too see your probes every now and then knowing that you can't hurt me anymore, one song for you niksy boy: love is in the air everywere you look around :love: :love:
      With regards,Pols.
    • Congrats on the top ten! Lemme know when you would like it moved!

Annohilator wrote:

ps: try to learn english quit using google translate.
      So what if he is, why should he stop using it? Who are you to tell him to not use it? This board has a variety of players in it from different communities. Rag on them for their game skill or their trolling ability. But to attack him for having to use Google translate, shame on you! Learn to be open minded mate!
    • kokos wrote:

I love the smell of ogame trash talk in the morning. This makes the game more interesting.

Gg
      As kokos said...Trash talk is a must!!! Who cares what others say..Either take his fleet or keep quiet..That is how I always played..

NiKs..regardless of the probes you send every hour on the hour..still a solid hit and a top 10 none the less..

Defender GLOTR
      I CAME. I SAW. I TRIED TO CONQUER.

THE CHIEF NOOB OF ALL THE NOOBS
      MINER WITH ATTITUDE?
    • Mavericks wrote:

Congrats on the top ten! Lemme know when you would like it moved!

Annohilator wrote:

So what if he is, why should he stop using it? Who are you to tell him to not use it? This board has a variety of players in it from different communities. Rag on them for their game skill or their trolling ability. But to attack him for having to use Google translate, shame on you! Learn to be open minded mate!
      It was just a suggestion not an attack. Look at his speech then talk to me like that. Who do you think you are to teach me morality. If its about it check what niks said to people here.
    • Annohilator wrote:

Mavericks wrote:

Congrats on the top ten! Lemme know when you would like it moved!

Annohilator wrote:

It was just a suggestion not an attack. Look at his speech then talk to me like that. Who do you think you are to teach me morality. If its about it check what niks said to people here.
      @Annohilator

I've always tried to keep respect rules for my style of speech.l never want to speak trash talk,humiliating or bad style.
      l am playing this game for fun and nice chat.But everyone is trying to humiliate,blame,trash talk to me.
      Most players comment all my battles '' that battle is push'' or similar things.Everyone think about me '' cheater''
      l gues Half of the universe has sent 100 tickets about me to GO team.But l am here l havent got banned since the universe opened.The only truth is that all discourses are unfounded.Most cheater already banned by GO team.
      I'm so bored.If someone tries to humiliate me, he gets the answer from me

it is a simple.

• Annohilator wrote:

Annohilator wrote:

Who do you think you are to teach me morality.
      Because talking about someone's English and how they need a better way to relay their replies is not related to the game. So discussing how he needs a better way to translate his words will prompt a warning from me. If you want to dispute this, I will gladly provide you a warning. Otherwise, I suggest you stop insulting people's use of Google Translate. Some people have a hard time with English and while our rules are English only, they shouldn't be forced to learn an entire new language because a forum user says so.