Change my mind: Part 2

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• C4azyD wrote:

Can you plesae all baby, hnc, anti and fu2 get to one alliance please? So we have pnly one cr thread opened?
      I don't think anyone here takes orders from someone as low as you.

Also dude I swear it's like you slam your face against the keyboard when typing. You managed to spell please both correctly and incorrectly in the same post.
      It must hurt, for your sake and ours, I suggest you SLOW DOWN. Before you hurt yourself.
      Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3
    • Isostorm wrote:

C4azyD wrote:

Can you plesae all baby, hnc, anti and fu2 get to one alliance please? So we have pnly one cr thread opened?
      I don't think anyone here takes orders from someone as low as you.
      Also dude I swear it's like you slam your face against the keyboard when typing. You managed to spell please both correctly and incorrectly in the same post.
      It must hurt, for your sake and ours, I suggest you SLOW DOWN. Before you hurt yourself.
      When you will write and understand my language like i do with yours, then we can talk about that... Fcking noob, this is international server and here are not playing only english language players so stop be so stupid