Top 07 - [TOT: 2.929.544.000] Coolmindfreak vs. J3BUS [TSA] (A: 170.025.000, D: 2.759.519.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 07 - [TOT: 2.929.544.000] Coolmindfreak vs. J3BUS [TSA] (A: 170.025.000, D: 2.759.519.000)

This HiT have little story :D
      I found his fleet next to me few days ago, i launched but he came on in last minutes and write me
      (You were close to getting me with 1st attack. I logged in before my 25 minute drive to work.
      I don't usually log in until after I get to my workplace so good job I did a).
      So i decide to watch him, i launched on him 2-3 more times but always was coming on...so i started learning his FS :D
      2 days ago before i go to bed i used phlanx to his planets and what to see :D :D
      He have send long deploy from planet to moon, dont know did he miss his click and by mistake send deploy to planet, but my only job was now just to calculate with how much % he send the deploy, after short calculations i realize so yesterday i send attack on his phlanx but he log 10min early and recall, So i needed to w8 till today morning to see does my calculations was Good :)
      Deff wish you FR :thumbup:
      I think i write to much here....so enjoy in HiT and :beer:

On 07-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Coolmindfreak

Battleship 55.000
      Destroyer 30.020
      Battlecruiser 54.894

Defender J3BUS [TSA]

Small Cargo 5.000
      Large Cargo 9.420
      Light Fighter 116.473
      Heavy Fighter 8.154
      Cruiser 10.260
      Battleship 13.517
      Colony Ship 5
      Recycler 10.727
      Espionage Probe 1.076
      Bomber 1.100
      Destroyer 2.115
      Deathstar 16
      Battlecruiser 2.738
      Rocket Launcher 10.000
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Coolmindfreak

Battleship 53.643 ( -1.357 )
      Destroyer 29.796 ( -224 )
      Battlecruiser 54.181 ( -713 )

Defender J3BUS [TSA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      1.122.394 Metal, 9.962.846 Crystal and 62.054.542 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 170.025.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 2.759.519.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.464.366.400 metal and 738.053.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 73.139.782 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.369.593.794
      Crystal: 687.941.446
      Deuterium: 47.999.542
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.105.534.782 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.750.820.394
      Crystal: -872.464.846
      Deuterium: -209.373.542
      The defender(s) lost a total of 2.832.658.782 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
    • Ha, the new owner of the Filthee Knyte's acc appeared to be a noob, i always admired players who waste fleets just after taking the acc :headbanging: .
      Really impressive, loosing everything the former player gained, in just a few days, u may be proud of urself , J3bus, or Ironhide or whatever, brillantly played, we should all learn how 2 fleetsave from u. Once again, awesone job!
      Cngtrz, CMF, u've got a great instinct in
      dogging noobs ;)
      i learnt something today...
    • Stan_Marsh wrote:

Ha, the new owner of the Filthee Knyte's acc appeared to be a noob, i always admired players who waste fleets just after taking the acc :headbanging: .
      Really impressive, loosing everything the former player gained, in just a few days, u may be proud of urself , J3bus, or Ironhide or whatever, brillantly played, we should all learn how 2 fleetsave from u. Once again, awesone job!
      Cngtrz, CMF, u've got a great instinct in
      dogging noobs ;)
      never see any activity from you. You only ever probed me after I was smashed.

I dknt care what you think. Sad lonely man
    • lol, mb i was 2 harsh, but really liked Filthee and hated 2 see his acc crashed after he had been playing it without a serious crash for months and further had put some effort to find a new player.

On the bright side, J3bus' indignation, may indicate that he's not so hopeless I thought at 1st glance, but who knows :P

The post was edited 1 time, last by Stan_Marsh: Changed '4' to 'for' to avoid ambiguity. ().

• Stan_Marsh wrote:

lol, mb i was 2 harsh, but really liked Filthee and hated 2 see his acc crashed after he had been playing it without a serious crash for months and further had put some effort to find a new player.

On the bright side, J3bus' indignation, may indicate that he's not so hopeless I thought at 1st glance, but who knows :P
      DM buys many things.
      Just a shame I will never spend a penny on it.

I bet you have...
    • Thought this fleet looked familiar!! Ha ha
      And that is the reason I passed the account on (rather than leaving it perms v mode) as I knew one day I’d miss a log in or mess up a fleetsave and BOOM!
      CMF is just too active. He’ll find you. He’ll watch you. He’l launch on you. Eventually he’ll get you!!!

Bad luck J3bus. Happens to us all at some point. Build the fleet back up or gimme a shout and I’ll turn it into a miner one (having a fleet was always too tempting to keep on flying!)

Good find and crash CMF. Just glad you never caught me... yet. I might come back one day and sure if I do you’ll be there. Probing me hard.
    • FiltheeKnyt wrote:

Thought this fleet looked familiar!! Ha ha
      And that is the reason I passed the account on (rather than leaving it perms v mode) as I knew one day I’d miss a log in or mess up a fleetsave and BOOM!
      CMF is just too active. He’ll find you. He’ll watch you. He’l launch on you. Eventually he’ll get you!!!

Bad luck J3bus. Happens to us all at some point. Build the fleet back up or gimme a shout and I’ll turn it into a miner one (having a fleet was always too tempting to keep on flying!)

Good find and crash CMF. Just glad you never caught me... yet. I might come back one day and sure if I do you’ll be there. Probing me hard.
      late night watching GOT. Trying to do a fleet save at 1am lead to a mistake.

I should have set an alarm to send fleet back out as attack was 15 seconds so I had ample time.

I will rebuild.
      I never give up!
    • im not in the habit of repeating myself so will simply say read the other posts on the forums,
      not everyone in life has the same life circumstances
      thats all i will say on this subject
      might i also advise as an ex member of TSA dont start picking fight you wont win, especially without a fleet,
    • Freddie Mercury wrote:

im not in the habit of repeating myself so will simply say read the other posts on the forums,
      not everyone in life has the same life circumstances
      thats all i will say on this subject
      might i also advise as an ex member of TSA dont start picking fight you wont win, especially without a fleet,
      you have 3 members above me on the fleet board.
      I enjoye being threatened by some one who doesn't know how to fleet save...
    • rampage7 wrote:

nice catch mate, i like to see havok, nice proffit also, when i see crashes like this i want to get back in, but probably i`ll lose the fleet again and again, because lack of time...
      so i`m glad when i see one of my ex team mates doing the crashing :D
      Haven't yet managed to thank 4 the acc you gave to my old friend, so doing it now: heaps thanks m8!
      Now there's a really good player there :thumbup:
    • Freddie Mercury wrote:

i might also point out splitting my fleet only lost 1/8th of fleet , you lost it all???????
      you've lost it at least 4 times in the last 3 weeks. Thats 4/8 minimum that's gone.

I can2 rebuild whilst yours keeps getting caught by your lack of fleet saving abilities.
      Only person I know who actively does a fleet save moon to planet or planet to moon.

You should be green on the boards