Always wondered how this went..

    • Spam

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Always wondered how this went..

      Seems another ally is down by the hands of Ronin, congrats.

      Although I can't seem to remember, who beat who. Was it Ronin that made C4 their b1tch or the other way around?

      Can one of you Ronin guys please clarify?

      Thanks!
      Just a friendly miner with no fleet at all.
    • BeefyZealot wrote:

      Seems another ally is down by the hands of Ronin, congrats.

      Although I can't seem to remember, who beat who. Was it Ronin that made C4 their b1tch or the other way around?

      Can one of you Ronin guys please clarify?

      Thanks!

      Ronin tore C4 C4 a new one several times over, called him a cheater several times and then welcomed him into their alliance. Source: read their war posts
      Cosmos own resident Outlaw Leave your fleet sitting if you want a moonshot <3
    • Isostorm wrote:

      BeefyZealot wrote:

      Seems another ally is down by the hands of Ronin, congrats.

      Although I can't seem to remember, who beat who. Was it Ronin that made C4 their b1tch or the other way around?

      Can one of you Ronin guys please clarify?

      Thanks!
      Ronin tore C4 C4 a new one several times over, called him a cheater several times and then welcomed him into their alliance. Source: read their war posts
      I remember that too. When I was modding the section and noticed the war, I thought they ripped C4D a new one. Then I heard accusations about how C4D was possibly doing some behind the scenes illegal stuff. Idk, that would be the area of the GO but one can imagine how the res just "floated" into someone else's cargoes. I mean, the war started with accusations and beefs. Ended with a "repairing" of relations. Sounds staged, like things worked out.
    • Baby has got to do what is best for them. I have seen activity die because of wallet warriors. Their existence has killed the game for many. I know friends now who will not come to Ogame just because resources can be purchased, recs instaed and the fact you can just buy everything you want in the game. I really don't blame them. What kind of fun is that when there is no one honorable to fight against?
    • Mavericks wrote:

      Isostorm wrote:

      BeefyZealot wrote:

      Seems another ally is down by the hands of Ronin, congrats.

      Although I can't seem to remember, who beat who. Was it Ronin that made C4 their b1tch or the other way around?

      Can one of you Ronin guys please clarify?

      Thanks!
      Ronin tore C4 C4 a new one several times over, called him a cheater several times and then welcomed him into their alliance. Source: read their war posts
      I remember that too. When I was modding the section and noticed the war, I thought they ripped C4D a new one. Then I heard accusations about how C4D was possibly doing some behind the scenes illegal stuff. Idk, that would be the area of the GO but one can imagine how the res just "floated" into someone else's cargoes. I mean, the war started with accusations and beefs. Ended with a "repairing" of relations. Sounds staged, like things worked out.

      Mavericks wrote:

      Baby has got to do what is best for them. I have seen activity die because of wallet warriors. Their existence has killed the game for many. I know friends now who will not come to Ogame just because resources can be purchased, recs instaed and the fact you can just buy everything you want in the game. I really don't blame them. What kind of fun is that when there is no one honorable to fight against?
      Maverick what is your problem? You are talking against company you work for,(are you using that coupons that you get for your 'work" or selling them), you are talking like dm and things with dm started here in cosmos and not 15 years ago? Whats the point of mentioning all that old stuff over again? If you guys bother so much with people that choose to play with dm, then go play tetris, there isnt any buy option?!

      One last interesting thing we realized, you are more active last few days after you have been removed from mod position at cosmos, then, when you were in(active) as a moderator here
    • Foki wrote:

      One last interesting thing we realized, you are more active last few days after you have been removed from mod position at cosmos, then, when you were in(active) as a moderator here
      Actually not really. The talks to rotate the new guys into old threads was an ongoing discussion. I knew about it for a while. As for activity, you have no idea how often I was checking the sections. None of the other mods were checking these threads as much as me. So I would kindly ask you to please do your research a bit better before trying to say anything about my work ability. You always PMed me and I moved your hits. Babies asked me to move hits and I did. If you even messaged me anything, I quickly responded. Funny how quickly you jump to insult my moderating when many times you asked if something could be moved and I moved it within reasonable time.

      Foki wrote:

      You are talking against company you work for
      Im not complaining about the DM purchasing or the instaing. Im stating that as the reason why past Ogame friends will not play. I use things like insta ships (just not instaing Recs) and commander as well as even buying detroids. You again are trying to turn my words against GF which will not work. Tsk tsk Roki, try again.

      What is the point? A lot. Traffic in Ogame has not been what it used to be. Even informing new players how to play the game now is hard because when they see there is a clear monetary advantage, they don't bother playing. It is quite the bummer since that ruins it for many. I have my grievances with the company but I also have praise for things like Space Dock in giving players a chance as well has having DM discoverable in Expos. The fact that Hyperspace Tech gives a %age more of resource cargo is amazing.