Who gonna profit from Elvis scraped fleet ?

• Spam

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• c'mon mike, i said i killed it simply because ima beast and am in the same system. Defiance and I had a falling out, kinda the same with you and all the fleets you killed mins after they are supposedly kicked from ally.

Glad kloshar cleared his name, you savages jumped on the hate train :topicclosed:
    • IamKarma wrote:

c'mon mike, i said i killed it simply because ima beast and am in the same system. Defiance and I had a falling out, kinda the same with you and all the fleets you killed mins after they are supposedly kicked from ally.

Glad kloshar cleared his name, you savages jumped on the hate train :topicclosed:
      my name is kloshar
      nothing is able to clear that sh*t up
      :beer:
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised
      Only took the biggest baby to come out and recognize how awesome I am. oops, those someone else's words xD
      Was probably organized like most of your hits, so call me whatever you want, we both know how you work your fleet. ;)
      I dont know you Mike, but why u need to bring shit from Cyg here? This was perfect troll thread :beer:
      What does Cygnus have to do with anything? I'm just sayin' that the player who claimed to have killed the said scrapped fleet, might have really gotten the loot and his tactics are known to be let's just say 'unfair'.
      The Pot calling the Kettle black, now this is real comedy. :zpopcorn:

.Org
      Top Tens 21 (12 Acs/ 9 Solo)
      Hofs <----Lost Count
      Rip Kills 6.178

"I am a miner too.. I just prefer to mine other people's mines"

This Feline has already been reported and banned for being too cute
    • RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised
      Only took the biggest baby to come out and recognize how awesome I am. oops, those someone else's words xD
      Was probably organized like most of your hits, so call me whatever you want, we both know how you work your fleet. ;)
      I dont know you Mike, but why u need to bring shit from Cyg here? This was perfect troll thread :beer:
      What does Cygnus have to do with anything? I'm just sayin' that the player who claimed to have killed the said scrapped fleet, might have really gotten the loot and his tactics are known to be let's just say 'unfair'.
      You're good at assuming & name calling... well that's all you do, since you had the option to come to Cygnus but instead decided to go to Vega; you knew what was waiting for you and your team in Cygnus. ;)

Make all the excuses in the world, but deep down inside you know it's true, keep it up kitty.

@tazax now I mentioned Cygnus :love:

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised
      You're good at assuming & name calling... well that's all you do, since you had the option to come to Cygnus but instead decided to go to Vega; you knew what was waiting for you and your team in Cygnus. ;)
      Make all the excuses in the world, but deep down inside you know it's true, keep it up kitty.

im in Cygnus. Dont see any issues

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised

I’ll let my WhatsApp chat do the talking for me as they do say a picture can say more than a thousand words. Just for you Mikey :beer:
      Images
      • B39A664E-E567-420D-81FC-38EB8728B785.jpeg

456.81 kB, 1,242×1,508, viewed 56 times

.Org
      Hofs <----Lost Count
      Rip Kills 6.178

• RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised
      You're good at assuming & name calling... well that's all you do, since you had the option to come to Cygnus but instead decided to go to Vega; you knew what was waiting for you and your team in Cygnus. ;) Make all the excuses in the world, but deep down inside you know it's true, keep it up kitty.

board.en.ogame.gameforge.com/i…d15014853e6effc248a4a3c91
      I’ll let my WhatsApp chat do the talking for me as they do say a picture can say more than a thousand words. Just for you Mikey :beer:
      i see my name in that attachment lol
      Uni 24
      324 HoFs (78 Advanceds & 10 Top Tens)

Stoped counting too long ago :beer:
    • Ahh i dont like this thread anymore
      too much trash talk in last 2 pages
      Bad klosha you ruined it :P

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• IamKarma wrote:

Glad kloshar cleared his name, you savages jumped on the hate train
      This incident is why I never advocate discussing bans and making accusations in public or on the board. :thumbdown:

People that have no business in the player's circumstance are passing judgements based on 90% conjecture, 5% personnel feelings and if they are really lucky 5% of what they "think" :youcrazy: they have seen.

Regardless, of @Kloshar's situation he deserves to be able to advocate his position through the system, just like any other player here.

GO - Bellatrix & Aquarius & Vega
    • RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised
      You're good at assuming & name calling... well that's all you do, since you had the option to come to Cygnus but instead decided to go to Vega; you knew what was waiting for you and your team in Cygnus. ;) Make all the excuses in the world, but deep down inside you know it's true, keep it up kitty.

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Make all the excuses in the world

As I said, excuses...

-Arcane- wrote:

im in Cygnus.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Flops of the Century:

• the fleet speed is a sensitive topic
      im pretty sure id rather go down to x1 than go up to x3
      and x4 is a no go for, i dare to say, most of us

and while we're at that, we cant get an increased research speed, in csse u dont know it

anyway..wheres the banhammer?!

'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'

'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

• @MikeGrinder6, if that’s the case why don’t you come to Vega and prove your words, that is IF you are man enough to do so? Yup definitely an excuse coming on your next post.

.Org
      Hofs <----Lost Count
      Rip Kills 6.178

• RadioSweetHeart wrote:

@MikeGrinder6, if that’s the case why don’t you come to Vega and prove your words
      If I had the option to merge to Vega then i'd be there in a heartbeat. No excuses, i'd come, whereas you just chose the easiest universe.

Flops of the Century:

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

@MikeGrinder6, if that’s the case why don’t you come to Vega and prove your words
      If I had the option to merge to Vega then i'd be there in a heartbeat. No excuses, i'd come, whereas you just chose the easiest universe.
      Thank you for insulting the many worthy and great adversaries we have had, of whom I hold great respect. I don’t think I am the only one who can actually see Vega has had more action in any merger than any other uni. That’s not an opinion, it’s a fact. I do hope that the devs grant you your wish as Muppets would welcome you with open arms.

Have a nice day Mike I do hope our accounts cross paths in the future in a 2x uni. I would surely look forward to it.

.Org
      Hofs <----Lost Count
      Rip Kills 6.178

• MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised

I just laughed real hard now, you and your team would be eaten alive if muppets had come to Cygnus, provided that you would actually play and not spend your time in Carbymode obviously :P
      AKA Eye of the Beholder Uni30
    • Jossa wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

RadioSweetHeart wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

tazax wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

IamKarma wrote:

i killed it
      Not surprised

I just laughed real hard now, you and your team would be eaten alive if muppets had come to Cygnus, provided that you would actually play and not spend your time in Carbymode obviously :P
      Well Jossa, you were the ones who took the easy route out... they all said our team would be killed, they all tried and we're still here.

Ask karma and the gang, who's left from his team apart from him?

Heck, look at the Izar guys, even they know what's good for them so they went to Oberon.

Anyway, all talk from Muppets as usual, if you look back at merger threads, Kevlar and some of your teammates did want to come to Cygnus for a showdown but I guess the ladies with the big fleet were too scared.

Flops of the Century:

The post was edited 1 time, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• Jossaa mahh babbyy
      you been top10ed by me right ?
      Hell half of my fleet is built from muppets lol

P.S Dont ever say mah name you bad scooby
      Or
      I will fine you with 5000 USD only :fatgreengrin:

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
      Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
      Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
      Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
      HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
      Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

The post was edited 1 time, last by carbon ().