Number 1 Solo + GOODBYE HIT [TOT: 1.149.493.000] Alabama Man [D bears] vs. LoveAndHate [G W] (A: 544.240.000, D: 605.253.000)

    • Top 10 Solo

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Gizmo wrote:

      I had thought that a board moderator should behave neutrally.

      Obviously you do not recognize the difference if a player happens to come online after the fight and steals the df or if a player makes ninja to make a profit

      congratulations to LoveAndHate for the successful ninja

      I am no longer the mod of the Fenrir section. I have the right to root for a side now. Andvari is your mod now. He cannot root for a side. So I am within my right to tell LAH to stop whining about it just as much as he is within his right to comment about how he justifies things. I think you need a reminder Gizmo that mod teams switched sections. It was enacted not too long ago. As much as it sucks I don't get to mod here, Im glad to be apart of the honest playing players.
    • Define a ninja, though. It would have to be catching me off-guard, thus changing the outcome of the battle to something that I had not intended.

      Instead, I caught defender and changed the battle from him dodging the attack to me catching his fleet, changing the outcome he had intended. That means he got outplayed and naturally that eliminates the possibility of a ninja.
      Oh, and I did see his screenshot showing the attack while it was 3 minutes out. That doesn't mean a thing because a round trip to the DF is about 1 minute. I slowed by 8 seconds in three increments, within the final 40 seconds.
      Caught up in the game
    • Mavericks, you state under your avatar that you are board moderator and thus belong to the ogame team.

      As a representative of the team, as a player, I expect a certain matter-of-factness in the answers based on the facts, even if you are not responsible for the uni.

      Even if you are not responsible for the fenrir sector, as a member of the board team you can not write your subjective opinion without knowing the facts. To be honest, my trust in the team is very shaken by your statement.

      We do not cry either, we know the truth, LoveAndHate has made a profit and is good
    • Gizmo wrote:

      Even if you are not responsible for the fenrir sector, as a member of the board team you can not write your subjective opinion without knowing the facts. To be honest, my trust in the team is very shaken by your statement.
      roflmao

      Gizmo wrote:

      We do not cry either, we know the truth, LoveAndHate has made a profit and is good
      Yes, he made a profit and I knew that when I decided to push him with my suicide xD
      Caught up in the game
    • Gizmo wrote:

      Mavericks, you state under your avatar that you are board moderator and thus belong to the ogame team.

      As a representative of the team, as a player, I expect a certain matter-of-factness in the answers based on the facts, even if you are not responsible for the uni.

      Even if you are not responsible for the fenrir sector, as a member of the board team you can not write your subjective opinion without knowing the facts. To be honest, my trust in the team is very shaken by your statement.

      We do not cry either, we know the truth, LoveAndHate has made a profit and is good
      If you have any complaints, talk to my boss Iris how me playing a universe is "shaking" your faith in the mod teams. Also, you can tell him how moderators aren't allowed to take sides when they play in universes they no longer mod nor are they allowed to crap talk the other alliances that are considered the enemy.

      A fair reminder, impartially only applies WHEN YOU ARE MODDING THE UNIVERSE. As a player, I can tell another player to shush. Im not insulting them. Im not trolling them. Im telling them to quit whining about who has the rights to post the hit. And I was right in the end. If this was a universe I was modding, I would not be able to do that. You understand now? Or do you still need to talk to my boss about how Im not allowed to play ANY universes?
    • Maybe Maf should make an origin account so he can 'practice' recycling. Like Daniel-san, you need more wax on, wax off, UP!!!, DOWN!!!, long stroke, side to side. Then maybe you'll be able to sand a floor.

    • Andvari300 wrote:

      Oh this was a suicide attack?
      I mean, define suicide?
      I chose to crash him while knowing that I would not get DF. I don't think that qualifies as a suicide attack, given the damages were lower on my side. If I'd said that this was a revenge hit, it would have been fine 'because profits don't matter in case of revenge'. So I'd argue this is indeed a valid top 10.
      Caught up in the game
    • Facts:
      Attacker got ninjed and The attacker(s) lost a total of 544.240.000 units.

      Call it what you want,defender lose also his fleet but at the end he make profit from your and his fleet,even the profit is 10.000,it's still profit between two players,DUUH!

      So yeah GG,GLiRL.
      • Half-Blood Prince
      • Uriel