[TOT: 1.214.450.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. KOR_DJ_Engineer (A: 122.250.000, D: 1.092.200.000)

• Super Advanced 20%
    • RIP-Kill

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.214.450.000] Lord of Ice [Azrael D] vs. KOR_DJ_Engineer (A: 122.250.000, D: 1.092.200.000)

If any of you ever wonder why I am still flying at you even though you are clearly online, this is a prime example (as well as my friend Deadly Angel).

I launched at this guy yesterday, he seemed to come on but didn't move his fleet, I kept flying hoping he would mess up, maybe send the fleet to his own DF so I could slow into it. :search:

He pulled the good old "lift fleet in last 20 secs" and I recalled few secs before landing as there was no def to bash anyway. :shrug:

Today I spotted him offline all across the board. Launched, and some acti popped about 20 min later. Timered, then acti again 6-7 min to landing. :rolleyes2:

I kept flying, and the hit landed. :youcrazy:

No FR to def :thumbdown:

Dedicated to my lovely fleet which is back after a week-long FS and being put to good use again. :love:

On 13-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Destroyer 45.000

Defender KOR_DJ_Engineer

Small Cargo 13.786
      Light Fighter 3.042
      Cruiser 998
      Battleship 100
      Recycler 267
      Espionage Probe 79
      Bomber 55
      Destroyer 3.062
      Deathstar 59
      Rocket Launcher 3.520
      Light Laser 58
      Heavy Laser 4
      Gauss Cannon 1
      Ion Cannon 2
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Lord of Ice [Azrael D]

Destroyer 44.022 ( -978 )

Defender KOR_DJ_Engineer

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      62.505.240 Metal, 23.742.702 Crystal and 16.938.266 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 122.250.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.092.200.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 301.989.000 metal and 240.078.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 103.186.208 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
      A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.366 km.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 305.814.240
      Crystal: 214.920.702
      Deuterium: 2.268.266
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 523.003.208 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -615.038.240
      Crystal: -455.122.702
      Deuterium: -125.225.266
      The defender(s) lost a total of 1.195.386.208 units.