Top 03 - [TOT: 20.745.649.000] Phoenyxx [Fleet] vs. Voodoo [T I F] (A: 6.175.014.000, D: 14.570.635.000)

• Top 10 Solo

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Top 03 - [TOT: 20.745.649.000] Phoenyxx [Fleet] vs. Voodoo [T I F] (A: 6.175.014.000, D: 14.570.635.000)

Ahhhhhhhhhh where to begin this story. Well the voodoo saga began since the merge of Xanthus and Yildun. Voodoo started off as a quiet one then one day begins on how he was the best player of yildun and how good he as at this game despite never actually doing anything. I mean he constantly just ran his mouth over and over in game and on the boards. He would sat bash us and nuke which is fair game but then when we did it to him he would apologize and want to be friends. Then the next day he is talking smack again. Well he was crashed twice after this. So once again he begins to build fleet and goes on how we would never get him now because he was trying. He built the easiest fleet to keep protected which was rips to deploy gross galaxy to any random moon. We tried mass mdms a few times...Even blew 11/12 moons and the one that stood was the one he was deploying too. At this point I am wondering if the ogame gods were on his side. Voodoo you talked a big game but you never wanted to do anything. I even consider myself a mentor and try to help people to keep this game going but even you were intolerable for me. Maybe this will be your lesson learned to actually try and learn how to play the game rather to act like your a god of a game that you really are not good at. We also know in your past your a manipulator and would stab a friends back just to make a gain. We all learned this from his yildun days off the STAFF and GC saga.

So I wake up today and see voodoo has raided a planet of mine. So to get revenge I was going to blow his moon in my system and I did and low and behold look what I found deploying to it. Why we chose to deploy to my system who knows but I will take it. Once I saw the deploy I gathered everything up while he was off and then commence :gamer:

Got the time and calculated the return. I split my fleet into 2 to ensure the time gap I could possibly have. I believe this one hit same second and my other 2 seconds before. Kinda sucks because I thought that one was the lock so I sent the Destroyers with it and the BS with this one.

This was a team effort. Also I would like to point out if anyone thinks voodoo could have been saved with the blowing the moon his fleet was returning to trick I ensure you we have that covered. Predator was also hitting his planet at the same time this fleet was hitting the moon. So there was no saving him.

All in all this was another TEAM effort by us. and another one in the books. This was the first Deploy-Recall I have done in ages and I remember why I do not like doing them. It is well worth it for voodoo though so I was willing.

For Voodoo all in all a hard lesson learned but through all of this you have showed at least your willing to try and do something. Unlike some people who have been handed a massive account just to let it sit and rot in v mode.

GLOTR if you so choose again

On 15-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Phoenyxx [Fleet]

Small Cargo 500.000
      Light Fighter 2.000.000
      Battleship 400.000
      Deathstar 200
      Battlecruiser 5.000

Defender Voodoo [T I F]

Small Cargo 156.999
      Large Cargo 737
      Light Fighter 93.090
      Colony Ship 5
      Recycler 10.050
      Espionage Probe 335
      Deathstar 1.270
      Battlecruiser 8.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Phoenyxx [Fleet]

Small Cargo 408.472 ( -91.528 )
      Light Fighter 1.634.322 ( -365.678 )
      Battleship 328.830 ( -71.170 )
      Deathstar 200 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 4.106 ( -894 )

Defender Voodoo [T I F]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      5.806.358 Metal, 39.308.283 Crystal and 51.492.693 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 6.175.014.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 14.570.635.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 8.258.460.000 metal and 5.267.002.300 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 96.607.334 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 3.754.706.358
      Crystal: 3.654.266.583
      Deuterium: 38.082.693
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 7.447.055.634 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -7.294.046.358
      Crystal: -5.911.553.283
      Deuterium: -1.461.642.693
      The defender(s) lost a total of 14.667.242.334 units.