[TOT: 1.264.167.500] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. Wiz (A: 0, D: 1.264.167.500)

• Defense bash
    • Sat Smash

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 1.264.167.500] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. Wiz (A: 0, D: 1.264.167.500)

I was a bit low on time today but thought i could squeeze in a rip raid during work.
      In my haste, i made the error of fleetsaving everything and had to beg Mr Blackberry for rec support.
      When i came online 10-15mins before impact to lanx, i saw he had activity but as the lanx was as clear as my inbox, i figured the act was caused by berry creating a DF
      It was not.

So this is what happens when you don't tell the attacker you came online.

At least we got the entire DF.

ps. i get no enjoyment from bashing without profit - so PLEASE save us both some trouble and throw me a message if u came online during an attack!

On 18-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Deathstar 733

Defender Wiz

Solar Satellite 95
      Rocket Launcher 312.607
      Light Laser 80.477
      Heavy Laser 20.071
      Gauss Cannon 13.004
      Ion Cannon 1.178
      Plasma Turret 3.734
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Deathstar 733 ( -0 )

Defender Wiz

Solar Satellite 30 ( -65 )
      Rocket Launcher 106.467 ( -206.140 )
      Light Laser 27.267 ( -53.210 )
      Heavy Laser 6.803 ( -13.268 )
      Gauss Cannon 4.425 ( -8.579 )
      Ion Cannon 382 ( -796 )
      Plasma Turret 1.309 ( -2.425 )
      Small Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )
      Large Shield Dome 0 ( -1 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker captured:
      0 Metal, 0 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.264.167.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 0 metal and 91.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 0%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 0
      Crystal: 91.000
      Deuterium: 0
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 91.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -866.185.000
      Crystal: -308.042.000
      Deuterium: -89.940.500
      The defender(s) lost a total of 1.264.167.500 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parsec ().

• Parsec wrote:

CoolHandLuke wrote:

Like that time when i pm you that im online, but you let it trought end?

parsec parsec....
      when was that? :OCoz if it was after you a attacked member of my alliance for 300k and 500k profit, then it was payback and doesnt really apply to this.
      If it wasn't, then i hope i applogized after but if not, then im sorry
      hmmmmm ?

That was not mostaris?

Your alter ego?

im confused now?

Mostaris post here a fight ( from acc on forum mostaris ) and in that few days he was mad bcz i atack who?

Now u telling me that u atacked me then? (parsec)

how many of you play that account? (boys/girls/papa mostaris/papa parsecaris/ papa liaris/ papa multyaris)

And that atack was before 3 months....

you didnt apologize then. who needs apology?
      and why?

dont act here like a good guy or somenthing. you are not good. pardon, all of you who plays that account. there is many good players in this uni but somehow you are 4x better. i dont want to question your skills but somenthing is very very veryyyy very sh1ty here...

and dont threat me anymore

il quit soon by myself bcz things which happens here, and tolerated, are 2much for ogame.balkan where is everything aproved

Oh whth...

gj nice hit

The post was edited 3 times, last by CoolHandLuke ().

• So glad i went to all the effort to time my recs half a tick behind this hit. Thanks for letting me keep the entire DF daddy. Imma build 91 probes to stick up Ivan's posterior now.

Parsec wrote:

Mostaris wrote:

Thats no way to speak about your father :nono
      Luke i am your father

Reported this comment for misquoting Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by BlackBEERd ().

• Cannot agree with this more, as much as you may think its nice us wasting slots, then its always easier and fleeters always consider it a bonus if you just flick a simple message saying "on", saves our time and yours in the end of the day and may actually make a small alliance between the attacker and defender and open windows up for communication. But I have no doubt, every fleeter who gets the message saying that they hit nothing (unless its two big fleeters and they want to just destroy some of the attacking fleet) and that there was no profit involved, will probably go then out of there way to get something from you. No matter how big or small.

As for the CoolHandLuke posts :hi: ... mate I have played with Balkan players in Cosmos, and your all a bunch of cheaters, pushers, and incredibly toxic on the boards, don't believe me? Ask ANYONE other then the Balkan players from Cosmos and THEN you tell me that Balkan players are legit. :thumbup:
      You hit someone for low profit, this player just so happens to have a few of the largest fleets in the Uni to back them up. And they tell us this and you don't think anyone from APEX would send warning shots to you? This is a war game after all. :sniper:
      I would much rather Parsec/Mostaris, as number one that C4D from Cosmos, or even Thunder when he played Uriel. There is a long list of people in the Uni who can actually agree that Parsec isn't a bad guy, but when the "Bad Guy" is because hes your opposition and hes scanning you and trying to crash your fleet, and your not happy with this? Then why the hell are you playing a war game for. :youcrazy:

Anyways back to OT:

Defender dont need to say it as the 70% but FR those defenses :P

Parsec :nono ...you know the deal with bashing defenses, that's bad sportsmanship. :rofl:
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer: