Lost Accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lost Accounts

I went in vacation mode for roughly three months and when I came back I saw that two of the four accounts I had were gone. My account in Universe 1 in the US Ogame and my account in Quantum in the UK Ogame both disappeared. Any way these accounts can be reinstated? Both of these accounts were under the username stranger20824 and I last accessed them in January.
    • wiki ogame wrote:

Once you create an account, you have to validate it by following the link you received at the e-mail address that you used to register the account. If account is not validated, you will not be able to access some of the menus.
      Account will be deleted:
      • In 2 days if nothing is built and no purchased Dark Matter.
      • In 5 days if you don't have at least 1 point (deleted in the 6th day at 3am server time).
      • In 36 days if you didn't log in regardless of points and vacation mode. Only bought Dark Matter can prevent it.
      • In 35 days if you didn't log in after your Commander expired.
      Only purchased Dark Matter will prevent account deletion. Dark Matter found in expeditions or OGame birthday events will not prevent account deletion.
      Note: Bought Dark Matter is being spent prior to the one obtained by any other means.
    • Parsec wrote:

wiki ogame wrote:

Once you create an account, you have to validate it by following the link you received at the e-mail address that you used to register the account. If account is not validated, you will not be able to access some of the menus.
      Account will be deleted:
      • In 2 days if nothing is built and no purchased Dark Matter.
      • In 5 days if you don't have at least 1 point (deleted in the 6th day at 3am server time).
      • In 36 days if you didn't log in regardless of points and vacation mode. Only bought Dark Matter can prevent it.
      • In 35 days if you didn't log in after your Commander expired.
      Only purchased Dark Matter will prevent account deletion. Dark Matter found in expeditions or OGame birthday events will not prevent account deletion.
      Note: Bought Dark Matter is being spent prior to the one obtained by any other means.

This man is accurate...I left my uni 1 account in VM for I don't know how many years after buying some DM...checked out the game 8months ago and lo and behold it was still there.
    • Just to clarify, it is not just a case of having bought DM, you have to have some bought DM REMAINING at the time you v mode.
      ~The strong take from the weak, but the smart take from the strong~

U44/Quant/Jup/Betel HOF's = 575~ ~ ~480 Solo [10 Top 10] / 95 ACS [4 x #1 + 11 Top 10]
      ~~ RIP 7007+