Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The level of hate here is just comical. Actively deciding to go out of your way to throw insults and accusations as opposed to just going about your day.

No idea what happened to the 3 Unity accounts you are all pointing out , however it is possible for Player 1(unity) to give their account to player 2(who cares) who gives it to player 3(who cares) who gives it to player 4(RIO). If it went directly from Unity to RIO, you may have an arguement. However they never, there is a clear timeframe in which at least one person had the account before it fell into RIOs hands. They've stuck around for the longest amount of time, outlived all of their opponents and instead of saying GG, good stamina you accuse them of buying accounts.

Then lets talk about the OMG WM makes 1kkk profit a day impossible. So you are saying he's getting away with pushing that much? that the GO's are that lackadaisical or corrupt he's able to push 1kkk a day? Especially amusing seeing Kaldor liking the comment who's a GO himself (lol at Grimm asking ogame staff to investigate, when the general theme of this argument is that they can't see something that obvious should it have any truth to the accusations). In fact, might be worth looking into Kaldors relationship with Tirnoch. Tirnoch never refuted that he was the person in the WM evidence, yet these two seem to be pretty tight. An account seller and a GO :o

Ya'll need to let go of the past. Move on. Butthurt enough to come to a well conducted interview with the #1 of .org all because he hurt you in one way or another.

Visual representation of WM after the interview.
    @alex stukov Excellent interview, agree with andvari300, please do more :D
  • Magneto wrote:

The level of hate here is just comical. Actively deciding to go out of your way to throw insults and accusations as opposed to just going about your day.

No idea what happened to the 3 Unity accounts you are all pointing out , however it is possible for Player 1(unity) to give their account to player 2(who cares) who gives it to player 3(who cares) who gives it to player 4(RIO). If it went directly from Unity to RIO, you may have an arguement. However they never, there is a clear timeframe in which at least one person had the account before it fell into RIOs hands. They've stuck around for the longest amount of time, outlived all of their opponents and instead of saying GG, good stamina you accuse them of buying accounts.

Then lets talk about the OMG WM makes 1kkk profit a day impossible. So you are saying he's getting away with pushing that much? that the GO's are that lackadaisical or corrupt he's able to push 1kkk a day? Especially amusing seeing Kaldor liking the comment who's a GO himself (lol at Grimm asking ogame staff to investigate, when the general theme of this argument is that they can't see something that obvious should it have any truth to the accusations). In fact, might be worth looking into Kaldors relationship with Tirnoch. Tirnoch never refuted that he was the person in the WM evidence, yet these two seem to be pretty tight. An account seller and a GO :o

Ya'll need to let go of the past. Move on. Butthurt enough to come to a well conducted interview with the #1 of .org all because he hurt you in one way or another.

Not gonna say a whole lot to that long mindless ramble of a reply.
    But you do realise kaldor isn't a GO anymore right?
  • Magneto wrote:

The level of hate here is just comical. Actively deciding to go out of your way to throw insults and accusations as opposed to just going about your day.

Rando guy makes his first post ever on this board which is summarized best as "text based rimming" as @-Arcane- put it. Classic :D
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
  • Good interview ! :) mm, note, why ppl tend to .. Mindwar's acc ..when oldies like me and some others from Uni35 know exactly whose acc that was ! mb its not in the mmorpg, but well, I can throw him a PM on FB to come and show u how he made Narco's Flight Manual :) ..
    NOTE** everyone changes, buys, sells accs in this game, its nothing new and it is also part of the strategy of the game, if u see out of the box .. this is why u play games where u r needed to speak on TS/Disc/Vent , so u kinda cant hide if u sold ur acc or not :) .. and its usually again, helping ur alliance, or /gquit and join another one.. ok, that aside.. we continue onto WM ! :)
    WM is a heck of a fleeter, quite experienced and knew always when to put the famous RIO shield .. with masterful plans and tactics he did few hellish ninjas and good ACS MD hits ..

HISTORY of UNI35 ( since my joining there in early early 2005/6 i think..)

#1 mofo was a chinese(i guess) by the name of Lee ...
    after few strong fleeters from the other major alliances made a pact, he got wrecked without the chance of a 35% Wreck Field back :) .. thus, the upcoming of the new #1 Reggie , soon to follow..
    BEST military alliances in those times.. USD(the YU mofos), FELON(UK mofos mostly..), aand i think Reggies ally, CBA/RBA something before that!
    NAPs were real in those days and it was all fun n games for 3-4-5 months before things went south ..
    obv, to be a Hero, u need to have a Villain .. those were the 2-3 Turkish Alliances , sadly I cant remember their tags since i was just a lowbie 700-1000# ranked in those days.. but I do rememberd Battal Gazi was there(think he is actually ALB), Narcos, and 2-3 other solid fleeters..
    ... yada yada yada,, naps broke, alliances changed, USD dsbnd and most of players left fully or to play another UNIs .. /shout to OLD SHOE aka Stara Cipela, STALKER and Kerber , PORTUGAL , Slamminbones.. RIO was quite young alliance , as WM says, much later and much closer to the merges :) anyways, bans, sells, buys, Quantum, holly UNITY, ACS, #1 , suicide #1 , RIO all alone in the Uni :D ..

Why i play this game still .. cus I like to mine my own business and luv ma pps in the alliance , same went for Uni1 .. Ikariam, WOW Vanilla, TBC :)
    cheers all :D

To BE or Not To BE, all screw up sometimes...
  • Oh and btw, realtalk:

Magneto wrote:

I'm totally fine with "just going about my day" and ignoring all of this. But if WM can't forget my name and keeps dragging it through the mud, then don't expect me to stay silent. To be honest I wouldn't even had noticed this thread when my friends didn't link it to me.

So when you're talking about the "level of hate" here don't ignore the level of hate in the actual interview. WM after all these years still can't let go because his hate is so deep. I would have absolutely no problem at all with WM if he was able to talk to me like a human and not like the arrogant being that he is (note: this and only this is the sole reason why he and I ended up on opposing sides in u35).
    So let's not forget that.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
  • Magneto wrote:

Then lets talk about the OMG WM makes 1kkk profit a day impossible. So you are saying he's getting away with pushing that much? that the GO's are that lackadaisical or corrupt he's able to push 1kkk a day?
    you only prove your lack of knownledge and game machnics

small advice
    2 =!= 1

gl figuring that out, im too lazy
  • The Predator wrote:

-Arcane- wrote:

Ive never witnessed text based rimming before today

Theres something to tick off my bucket list
    Best Comment Ever! lol
    Why thankyou, I will take the accolade home and show my daughter.

To keep the post on topic, i feel like i would like to be the next person interviewed. Ive added absolutely nothing to this community aside from awkward comments

Arcane
    [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
    BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• Even with all the hate going around, we have to aknowledge that War_Machine is doing what likely everyone at the top would or does. It happens with everything... Sports, you have top teams "cheating" as well, politicians, games...
    Before him, others were doing it.

But I don't care about them, they are no longer here, but he is, and so I, as a honest player of ogame who has never cheated, ever, want to have those who cheat punished. WM's growth rate is a clear sign of "cheating". You don't have to be that smart at math to figure this out.

Yes, he's getting away with a 1.3kkk push everyday... How I don't know, that's the GO's job to figure it out.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to have those manny resources daily with only 51kk Military points destroyed of which only 40%(less than 25kk) at most will he get from them. With average ass mines(Quantum standarts) and as I said before, farming inactives would take you to play 24/7 to even hope to achieve 1kkk points daily. You will gave to cross entire galaxies and have a lot of slots to send those small cargos.

It's. not. possible.

Legally at least.

Just look at everybody else in Quantum, even among RIO, you have active players all day that don't even come close to him in daily production. .. ... ... ... Yet he gets such a massive production over everybody else, including his mates.

Nope, not buying it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Grimm ().

• scorer wrote:

Magneto wrote:

Then lets talk about the OMG WM makes 1kkk profit a day impossible. So you are saying he's getting away with pushing that much? that the GO's are that lackadaisical or corrupt he's able to push 1kkk a day?
    you only prove your lack of knownledge and game machnics
    small advice
    2 =!= 1

gl figuring that out, im too lazy
    Lel, funny how you and tirnoch have both come back with childish insults yet no actual evidence, what is it "boo hoo, he pointed out flaws in our arguements lets make fun of his 1 post account and call him dumb". I'll reply to each in turn, for your convenience of course. So what are you saying? I only prove my lack of knowledge and game mechanics? so you are saying i'm dumb for not knowing how to break the rules? in which case quite understandable considering i'm a clean player with no desire to break the rules. Or are you saying there is a legal way for WM to push? in which case if its legal it isn't pushing is it.... Jeez its not hard. Also too lazy? Your too lazy to explain what you mean yet not to lazy to throw toxicity in a thread that doesn't concern you?

Tirnoch wrote:

Oh and btw, realtalk:

Magneto wrote:

I'm totally fine with "just going about my day" and ignoring all of this. But if WM can't forget my name and keeps dragging it through the mud, then don't expect me to stay silent. To be honest I wouldn't even had noticed this thread when my friends didn't link it to me.
    So when you're talking about the "level of hate" here don't ignore the level of hate in the actual interview. WM after all these years still can't let go because his hate is so deep. I would have absolutely no problem at all with WM if he was able to talk to me like a human and not like the arrogant being that he is (note: this and only this is the sole reason why he and I ended up on opposing sides in u35).
    So let's not forget that.

To be fair, the level of hate comment applied to everyone but unity. It's quite understandable that Unity and RIO are at each others throats. But responding to his accusation with an actual response as to why Mindwar was unbanned after 2-3 years would seem a little more dignified. Looks a little shady when you fire back unsupported accusations. Especially when he then replies later on in the post with evidence of the very thing you accused him of?
    I can't remember where i've seen this before "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."

And in reply to your childish insult, OMG THIS GUY HASNT HAD A POST BEFORE. Have you seen the boards? Nothing like they used to be back in the day. Why would i post? But text based rimming? Kinky. Sadly not though, simply got bored of seeing alex's hard work tarnished by people who haven't played Quantum for a while yet still can't move on. Speaking of which, If either of you lovely gentlemen would like to continue this feel free to PM. I see no reason for us to make this thread a three-way (naked) wrestling match in @-Arcane-'s paddling pool of lime jelly.
  • -Arcane- wrote:

Just to point out... It is possible

Merching
    No... Not with the small amount of deut he gets. Since deut is the only one that "multiplies" resources significantly, crystal to metal you only get 2x at most(with rules applied), oh and don't forget crystal is also quite scarce.

This is 1.3 billion ress daily we are talking about, that's way over 30 billion a month, 30 million points in a month. You are just not getting the idea of how gigantic this is, this is about the same as you having 300 million in mines daily plus a 1 billion profit attack PER DAY!!! Where does WM get that from, and again ONLY HIM!!! Not even his mates have that growth or even close to it with so little military points destroyed.
  • nah it is merching

its done like this;
    3-5 miners with BIG mines sell him around half their met/deut for crystal (usually 3/2/1) then merch the crystal to deut and send that back to him, making the rates 2/1/1 (sell 2 bil deut for 4 bil crystal > 4 bil crystal turns into 2 bil deut through merching -> endresult is 4 bil deut for 4 bil crystal)
    that way he can keep his growth while offering good rates to non-push miners

and im case im wrong, pretty big chance that's exactly whats going to happen now, just like when he had things like rl queues explained to him :)
  • Yea... I don't think that's how it works.

Maybe your heart is in the right place, but can't put it in words.

Edit: I didn't know Alex was doing interviews now, maybe that's what's left to do after getting recycled.

Oh and I swear board members used to do these kind of things in the past, it's kind of a revival and refreshing to see something different; yea, nice interview, keep it up. :D

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415

The post was edited 1 time, last by MikeGrinder6 ().

• Well, after a conversation with sir Alex, I got convinced, hard, that his growth rate is indeed possible with all factors put into account.

So... I feel embarrassed after shoving all that crap on the thread, and have to apologize, much to my disdain, to WM for this.
    Just ignore everything I said before. (Aside from the buying of accounts, I still feel that this happened)

Out...
  • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

Yea... I don't think that's how it works.

Maybe your heart is in the right place, but can't put it in words.

Edit: I didn't know Alex was doing interviews now, maybe that's what's left to do after getting recycled.

Oh and I swear board members used to do these kind of things in the past, it's kind of a revival and refreshing to see something different; yea, nice interview, keep it up. :D

Reminiscent of the GNN days. Its a good interview.

• Xanidrar wrote:

Good interview ! :) mm, note, why ppl tend to .. Mindwar's acc ..when oldies like me and some others from Uni35 know exactly whose acc that was ! mb its not in the mmorpg, but well, I can throw him a PM on FB to come and show u how he made Narco's Flight Manual :) ..
    NOTE** everyone changes, buys, sells accs in this game, its nothing new and it is also part of the strategy of the game, if u see out of the box .. this is why u play games where u r needed to speak on TS/Disc/Vent , so u kinda cant hide if u sold ur acc or not :) .. and its usually again, helping ur alliance, or /gquit and join another one.. ok, that aside.. we continue onto WM ! :)
    WM is a heck of a fleeter, quite experienced and knew always when to put the famous RIO shield .. with masterful plans and tactics he did few hellish ninjas and good ACS MD hits ..

HISTORY of UNI35 ( since my joining there in early early 2005/6 i think..)

#1 mofo was a chinese(i guess) by the name of Lee ...
    after few strong fleeters from the other major alliances made a pact, he got wrecked without the chance of a 35% Wreck Field back :) .. thus, the upcoming of the new #1 Reggie , soon to follow..
    BEST military alliances in those times.. USD(the YU mofos), FELON(UK mofos mostly..), aand i think Reggies ally, CBA/RBA something before that!
    NAPs were real in those days and it was all fun n games for 3-4-5 months before things went south ..
    obv, to be a Hero, u need to have a Villain .. those were the 2-3 Turkish Alliances , sadly I cant remember their tags since i was just a lowbie 700-1000# ranked in those days.. but I do rememberd Battal Gazi was there(think he is actually ALB), Narcos, and 2-3 other solid fleeters..
    ... yada yada yada,, naps broke, alliances changed, USD dsbnd and most of players left fully or to play another UNIs .. /shout to OLD SHOE aka Stara Cipela, STALKER and Kerber , PORTUGAL , Slamminbones.. RIO was quite young alliance , as WM says, much later and much closer to the merges :) anyways, bans, sells, buys, Quantum, holly UNITY, ACS, #1 , suicide #1 , RIO all alone in the Uni :D ..

Why i play this game still .. cus I like to mine my own business and luv ma pps in the alliance , same went for Uni1 .. Ikariam, WOW Vanilla, TBC :)
    cheers all :D
    Wow this was a nice trip down memory lane... remembering all those names...
    Interesting interview... should do a couple more of these despite the number of heated comments in this thread.
    And finally someone posted his fleet... I always wanted to rejoin uni 35 just so I can esp him and know about his fleet... finally its shown... All of it... and I gotta say Daamn boiii

Retired
    Uni 4.org
    Uni 32.org
    Uni 35.org
    Ganimed
    Unity
    Total Hofs In OGame.org :+300

~Over n Out~