Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

  • Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Having started my Ogame addiction in Electra and doing the merge into Quantum and now being quasi retired from Quantum I too remember the good old days. No matter what your opinion of WM, his name (among others) is legendary in org. I think the interview was a excellent idea and well done. Thats just my opinion as a fellow player and I'm not saying anything about any accusations, just made me wax nostalgic a bit longing for the good old days.
  • dmented wrote:

    I too remember the good old days. No matter what your opinion of WM, his name (among others) is legendary in org. I think the interview was a excellent idea and well done. Thats just my opinion as a fellow player and I'm not saying anything about any accusations, just made me wax nostalgic a bit longing for the good old days.

    this^


    thank you for the interview both Alex and WM :beer:

    'Stalno u kafani..ja sam nesto poput sanka'


    'Zaboravljamo heroje i junake,pamtimo samo loše likove'

  • How funny ppl still gave credit to a noob who still pay 2 win at full time
    Only in my hands, this i can talk about because is a fact ,him or some pet arround sent by him payed 6k+ dollars because was 3 accounts 2 priced in dollars one in eur my was 2500$ , Dragianx 1500$ and battal 1500e also VIS was selled out after that
    No one are fool to belive some random guy comes from no where just to buy few accounts and play a game ofc lol... barely i was already done with that noob i full destroyed his acc with my friends so nothing to achive so i was done with the game..also buy ur enemy's acc is worst then a defeat lol but well when the system cant help u anymore when ur skill cant do anymore last option is what ```$$$$$$ lol :censored:


    btw

    alex stukov wrote:

    WaR_Machine: Mindwar was banned for racism for about 2 to 3 years, but since him and Tirnoch were in good relationship with **** (censored to avoid conflict with GF team), at the time. He was able to get his account unbanned a few months before the Quantum merger. This would never happen if they didn’t have the connection they did with oGame. With his account unbanned, it was icing on the cake they needed to take me out. However, without Mindwar, they would have never been able to touch me.

    Of course there is no way to prove this... but we all knew exactly how it happened and why.
    Iam not sure what this guy smoke but seems be powerfull let me refresh your chicken brain the good relantionship was more about your friends and the coma in time was very powerfull because before that ban i was banned 3 times in row with no sence and guess what always when some big happens just coincidence we know that.. also u can prove with your A4 page of bans its us who were in good relationship ... well i did not expects nothing else from you..
    also my racist ban is due USA law since them like have a planet named black face is racism LOL but wait IAM in Europe playing in a Europe server.. i dont give a fuck to USA ppl or country we have our laws and that it.
    Also i can prove all i just cant post there but if someone are interested i have all files saved just pm me, like all faked TOP 10 in the past all buyed accounts and trashed out
    Their Remote controls by teamview with video recorder (ur pw were the best i admit LOL nironoob for niro and warnoob for wm)

    Warned for trolling.

    - Marshmello
    Flops Of The Millennium


    W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404

    The post was edited 3 times, last by Marshmello ().

  • MindWar wrote:



    also my racist ban is due USA law since them like have a planet named black face is racism LOL but wait IAM in Europe playing in a Europe server.. i dont give a fuck to USA ppl or country we have our laws and that it.

    Ohhh is that all you was banned for? Naming your planet after a racist term/act? One thats historically been used to degrade and mock african americans especially those who were slaves? And you see no issue with this? That you actually see a problem with the USA Law and not your own actions really does speak volumes of who you are as a person. Love how you also said "i don't give a f*** to usa ppl" why directly aim at the people and not just the country? Careful Mindwar, your white hood is showing.
  • Magneto wrote:

    MindWar wrote:

    also my racist ban is due USA law since them like have a planet named black face is racism LOL but wait IAM in Europe playing in a Europe server.. i dont give a fuck to USA ppl or country we have our laws and that it.
    Ohhh is that all you was banned for? Naming your planet after a racist term/act? One thats historically been used to degrade and mock african americans especially those who were slaves? And you see no issue with this? That you actually see a problem with the USA Law and not your own actions really does speak volumes of who you are as a person. Love how you also said "i don't give a f*** to usa ppl" why directly aim at the people and not just the country? Careful Mindwar, your white hood is showing.
    I learned with TRUMP!! u know love with love but seems u want take attention away from the subject does not lol nice try
    Flops Of The Millennium


    W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404
  • Well, we can all see how salty Mindnoob is, maybe because he was not interviewed or he got greedy and sold an account as he says? Either way, quit dwelling on the past and crawl back to your hole or come and shut his mouth, oops, you can't do that. :rofl:

    btw, since we're discussing about the past, I really wanted to see Chimera go at it against Rio, but they all vmoded throughout the war and then joined them. :P



    Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

    Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

    Flops of the Century:

    RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
    Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
    Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
  • alex stukov wrote:

    WaR_Machine: Nope, it was created in Universe 35. We had players talking crap about RIO in Electra... so we decided to take the fight to Electra... which was where I quickly took over the number 1 solo hit on Sweeney Todd. It remained the number 1 hit for a while until it was beaten by someone with a bigger fleet. Electra was full of turtles... and everyone there that had fleet was running together. NAP's were forged, and players were just scared of getting hit, so it quickly became a vmode universe. Which was when we decided to call it quits in Electra. We got bored of it and just didn't have time to play in both universe... so we gave away our accounts in Electra and my account was given to one of Hummer's friends which quickly got it crashed within a few days. That was when everyone thought that had taken me out. But was reveled it was no longer me on that account.
    Wow, cool story bro!

    You saw Sweeney Todd was offline for hours in Universe 35.

    You magically acquired an account in Electra and hit him which secured the hit as #1 solo, but then proceeded by vmoding (within a matter of hours, you didn't fs).

    The next time that account came out of vmode, moons were taken down and a NN1 ACS was created, but surprisingly you weren't on the account anymore.

    Electra was never full of turtles, just 5 - 7 turtles at most, so yea, cool story bro, should've added some bazooka launching cats in it.
  • MindWar wrote:

    Magneto wrote:

    MindWar wrote:

    also my racist ban is due USA law since them like have a planet named black face is racism LOL but wait IAM in Europe playing in a Europe server.. i dont give a fuck to USA ppl or country we have our laws and that it.
    Ohhh is that all you was banned for? Naming your planet after a racist term/act? One thats historically been used to degrade and mock african americans especially those who were slaves? And you see no issue with this? That you actually see a problem with the USA Law and not your own actions really does speak volumes of who you are as a person. Love how you also said "i don't give a f*** to usa ppl" why directly aim at the people and not just the country? Careful Mindwar, your white hood is showing.
    I learned with TRUMP!! u know love with love but seems u want take attention away from the subject does not lol nice try
    This thread is not going to turn into a political debate, nor will it turn into a cheating accusation frenzy. Leaving the thread open for now, but final warning!

  • Magneto wrote:

    But responding to his accusation with an actual response as to why Mindwar was unbanned after 2-3 years would seem a little more dignified. Looks a little shady when you fire back unsupported accusations. Especially when he then replies later on in the post with evidence of the very thing you accused him of?
    I can't remember where i've seen this before "Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots."
    Since people don't seem to be able to understand how communication works and don't understand that I say the things that I say in response to something someone else said, I'll put this as clear as it can be:

    I don't care about any cheating, botting, pushing, exploiting, multi'ing, buying, selling or any other rule infringements anybody in any universe does. And I really mean that.

    You have a little bot running and like to let it farm inactives for you? I don't give a rat's arse.
    You and your friend are so close that you share everything in life, and that also applies to your OGame accounts? Great, have fun.
    You have a small multi network and like to push yourself with the mine prod of your multis? None of my business.

    Things get a little different if you're playing with me in the same universe though.

    You do any or all of the above in the universe I'm playing but you aren't hostile towards me? Cool, I will use that information to try to crash you.
    You do any or all of the above in the universe I'm playing and you are my enemy? I will use that information to try to beat you, and I will hunt you down and make your (game) life a hell, I will do everything I can to make it as hard for you as possible to continue your cheating. I will report you and try to get you banned, because this is warfare. But personally you and I have no problems, I have no problem with talking to you respectfully.

    But if you are known for buying accounts, if even the account you're on is bought, if you have at least two miner accounts in your alliance that didn't gain any points in years despite being out of vmode and actively played, if you make a constant 25kk points a month regardless of whether or not you make any hits, even when you're vmoded for the whole time, and then you go around and talk smack about me, talk about how my friends "gifted" their accounts, even though those exact accounts ended up in your alliance, then I despise you for your hypocrisy. And that's what WM is, he is a storybook hypocrite, nothing more.

    So yes, I offered him an account, because why the hell not? And I wouldn't bring up him buying accounts because I don't care. If he wouldn't shoot his mouth off with his hypocrisy. Me bringing up his account buying is nothing but saying "wtf dude, are you the one to judge people for buying and selling accounts?".

    And one another thing to note here: I don't accuse anybody. I talk about facts. Facts that everybody can check and that were posted in here as well.
    Three of the five accounts that crashed WM in the #1 Hit WW were in fact sold, and they all ended up in RIO. Coincidence? Doubt that.


    Tirnoch wrote:

    Grimm wrote:

    Well, after a conversation with sir Alex, I got convinced, hard, that his growth rate is indeed possible with all factors put into account.
    I too would like to have that conversation.
    I had the conversation and I wasn't convinced. I'll just quoute my reply here:

    Tirnoch wrote:

    Yes, that's exactly how the push works. Let me give you a more extreme example:

    Player A has 2bn Crystal.
    Player B has 1bn Deut.
    Player A sends 2bn Crystal to Player B.
    Player B merches the 2bn Crystal to 1bn Deut.
    Player B now has 2bn Deut and sends it to Player A.
    Player A now has 2bn Deut.
    Player B now has 0 Deut.

    It was a 1:1 trade but in the end all the resources from Player B went to Player A. Now tell me: Isn't this a prime example of a Push as defined in the rules?

    yangyan wrote:

    It is not allowed for any account to obtain unfair profit out of a lower ranked account in a matter of resources.

    Pushing is, but not only limited to, these example: resources sent from a lower ranked account to a higher ranked one with nothing tangible in return.
    But Gameforge in their infinite wisdom decided that punishing this as Push would be "limiting premium features" (there is an official post by WeTeHa stating exactly this on the .de boards). So technically this is blatant Pushing, but it can't be punished.

    And this is exactly what WM has been doing for years now. There are two miners in RIO (dunno if there are more out of the alliance) that weren't gaining any points for 2 years before the merge (U35 => Quantum) and a long time after that too despite being actively played and not in vmode.

    mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…t&univers=_117&statview=0
    mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…t&univers=_117&statview=0

    Currently one of them is vmoded and the other one is making points again, so I'm guessing he isn't using them to push himself anymore, because he probably has enough Deut traders right now to get 1-2bn Deut per day. But that doesn't make it less unethical.
    Fun fact: WM wasn't doing it like described above, he just traded all Met and Deut for Crys 2:1:1, then merched the Crys to Deut for the next trade (it's basically the same result, only takes more time). Those two accounts always had billions of Crys and little to no Met and Deut. But once again he'll now adapt to what I said and will do it "properly" from now on, because this is much easier. Glad to help you understand the game once again @War_Machine, just like I helped you understand fake activity with defense queues and how I made you realize how dogshit your fleet ratio was and that it could be crashed by a fleet that was only 10% bigger than yours, so you could adapt and build a proper fleet :)

    Magneto wrote:

    MindWar wrote:

    also my racist ban is due USA law since them like have a planet named black face is racism LOL but wait IAM in Europe playing in a Europe server.. i dont give a fuck to USA ppl or country we have our laws and that it.
    Ohhh is that all you was banned for? Naming your planet after a racist term/act? One thats historically been used to degrade and mock african americans especially those who were slaves? And you see no issue with this? That you actually see a problem with the USA Law and not your own actions really does speak volumes of who you are as a person. Love how you also said "i don't give a f*** to usa ppl" why directly aim at the people and not just the country? Careful Mindwar, your white hood is showing.
    "Blackface is a form of theatrical make-up used predominantly by non-black performers to represent a caricature of a black person. The practice gained popularity during the 19th century and contributed to the spread of racial stereotypes such as the "happy-go-lucky darky on the plantation" or the "dandified coon". By the middle of the century, blackface minstrel shows had become a distinctive American artform, translating formal works such as opera into popular terms for a general audience. Early in the 20th century, blackface branched off from the minstrel show and became a form in its own right. In the United States, blackface had largely fallen out of favor by the turn of the 21st century, and is now generally considered offensive and disrespectful, though the practice continues in other countries."
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackface

    Please get your facts straight, that term has absolutely nothing to do with "mocking african slaves". So yes, Blackface is considered offensive and disrespectful, but banning someone forever for racism because he named his planet like that? Okay dude...
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

    The post was edited 5 times, last by Tirnoch ().

  • You pointed out Wikipedia as a source, not always the most correct. Here is one of many edu (educational, so good enough to be used in referencing in academic areas) websites that point out the mimicking or mocking of slaves by using black face.

    nmaahc.si.edu/blog-post/blackface-birth-american-stereotype

    However, even if it didn’t mock slaves and just degraded African (Americans) historically. I think the majority of people would agree that’s not okay in today’s society. And you and I both know the rules, he wouldn’t have been banned permanently straight off the bat, he would have been given an opportunity to change it. His refusal to change it lead to the perma ban. Why have it as a planet name at all?


    In response to the rest of your post. I do care about cheating and account selling etc regardless of the uni. It’s killing a game I’ve played for many many years.

    However back to my original point that I’ve been trying to make since my first post. The accusations against him are unsupported, even mindwars post doesn’t show usernames, for all I know that could be his own account. There are flaws in your accusations, such as the fact the accounts changed names and alliances multiple times before going to RIO, sure you can say you know for certain they were still the original Unity owners, but I (and the external community) don’t know that. And the whole 1kkk thing is possible as already pointed out, sure you don’t like the explanation but again it makes more sense to me then GOs missing a 1kkk push. And then he replied to your accusation with evidence. It was a little hypocritical.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Magneto ().

  • Magneto wrote:

    he would have been given an opportunity to change it. His refusal to change it lead to the perma ban.
    LOL sry??? who have a opportunity?? me? u sure?
    funny fact was that brillant GO gone forever after my acc get banned was just a coincidence
    Megatron , oprime its all about the same family u see the point but who cares now lol
    we keep very happy smashing a nice BMW value in 10 minutes was tasty^^ then few weeks after i got some .txt WE have RATS in RIO , this killed me out ..like i didnt know his rituals lol....
    And this will be there forever and the fact is no one out of us smashed a n1 world wide account in one single time full trashed away easy like that
    and thks WM to refund our spent $$ is always nice get a refund back about u keep paying noob
    LOL
    Flops Of The Millennium


    W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404
  • Grimm wrote:

    -Arcane- wrote:

    Just to point out... It is possible


    Merching
    No... Not with the small amount of deut he gets. Since deut is the only one that "multiplies" resources significantly, crystal to metal you only get 2x at most(with rules applied), oh and don't forget crystal is also quite scarce.
    This is 1.3 billion ress daily we are talking about, that's way over 30 billion a month, 30 million points in a month. You are just not getting the idea of how gigantic this is, this is about the same as you having 300 million in mines daily plus a 1 billion profit attack PER DAY!!! Where does WM get that from, and again ONLY HIM!!! Not even his mates have that growth or even close to it with so little military points destroyed.
    I thought those numbers were crazy too but recently learned that a lot of merc'ing and spreadsheeting the entire universe for inactive income along with raiding and crashing fleets can net at least that much, if not more. One guy in my .us alliance aims for at least 700m-1B+ a day from inactives alone (uni1.us).
    draco.us
    uni1.us
  • handicapparking wrote:

    I thought those numbers were crazy too but recently learned that a lot of merc'ing and spreadsheeting the entire universe for inactive income along with raiding and crashing fleets can net at least that much, if not more. One guy in my .us alliance aims for at least 700m-1B+ a day from inactives alone (uni1.us).

    But still, the push is still real. Dude now doesn't even bother making hits, sits his bigass fleet and let's the trading with his miners do the work? Fine... All good and all, those miners want his sucess and are willing to trade with him, but if he uses the method Tirnoch stated:

    Player A has 2bn Crystal.
    Player B has 1bn Deut.
    Player A sends 2bn Crystal to Player B.
    Player B merches the 2bn Crystal to 1bn Deut.
    Player B now has 2bn Deut and sends it to Player A.
    Player A now has 2bn Deut.
    Player B now has 0 Deut.

    This IMO should be considered an illegal push no matter how you look at it. But again, I don't know if this ever happened. But considering how WM is at the top by a landslide, and given ogame's big history with pretty much ANYONE who's on top, I don't doubt it.

    But it frustrates me that some guys have to put in the work, the hits to get to the top while others like him get away with these barely even legal pushes from trades. This is called teamwork? I would say this is more like a monopoly. Only your ass gets bigger and bigger, with the gap getting larger and larger, and the others are like your slaves, working for you, barely or never even growing
    What happened to the resources of Omni and Original? Both in several months while active didn't get a single point... What happened to their resources? Saving up for a research? Don't make me laugh.
    Not to mention they have very big mines... So that's a whole lot of resources.
  • Grimm wrote:

    handicapparking wrote:

    I thought those numbers were crazy too but recently learned that a lot of merc'ing and spreadsheeting the entire universe for inactive income along with raiding and crashing fleets can net at least that much, if not more. One guy in my .us alliance aims for at least 700m-1B+ a day from inactives alone (uni1.us).
    But still, the push is still real. Dude now doesn't even bother making hits, sits his bigass fleet and let's the trading with his miners do the work? Fine... All good and all, those miners want his sucess and are willing to trade with him, but if he uses the method Tirnoch stated:

    Player A has 2bn Crystal.
    Player B has 1bn Deut.
    Player A sends 2bn Crystal to Player B.
    Player B merches the 2bn Crystal to 1bn Deut.
    Player B now has 2bn Deut and sends it to Player A.
    Player A now has 2bn Deut.
    Player B now has 0 Deut.

    This IMO should be considered an illegal push no matter how you look at it. But again, I don't know if this ever happened. But considering how WM is at the top by a landslide, and given ogame's big history with pretty much ANYONE who's on top, I don't doubt it.

    But it frustrates me that some guys have to put in the work, the hits to get to the top while others like him get away with these barely even legal pushes from trades. This is called teamwork? I would say this is more like a monopoly. Only your ass gets bigger and bigger, with the gap getting larger and larger, and the others are like your slaves, working for you, barely or never even growing
    What happened to the resources of Omni and Original? Both in several months while active didn't get a single point... What happened to their resources? Saving up for a research? Don't make me laugh.
    Not to mention they have very big mines... So that's a whole lot of resources.

    Damn, you and Tirnoch have cracked it. Instead of trading with what I’m going to guess is the majority of the universe for 2/1/1 - 2.5/1.5/1. Amassing billions and then simply merching it once for 3/2/1. He goes to the effort of getting two people to play two miners and spend their own money to legally push him.

    The guy you quoted confessed he doesn’t care about cheating and cheaters. He confessed to selling accounts. Yet that’s fine with you? You just take the part of the conversation that accuses WM and ignore the rest. Weren’t you the guy who said you hate RIO cause you was selling deut to NirO and another member of RIO hit you?
  • you probably think you're super smart by typing that in a sarcastic manner

    but yes, sadly, that is exactly what is happening.



    what you see here is ORIGINALs point gain during a period where he was was not in vmode. Do you notice anything?
    How does an account that is nearly pure mines just not gain points?
    My account in quantum has 70kk points in mines and 250m resources per day, so its pretty fair to say that the above account produces 450-500m per day, as it has 4x the points in mines.
    There is nothing in the game that costs that many resources outside of astro, which he wouldve already gathered by now.


    also why would anyone give away any account for free when theres a legitimate 90% chance it will just be used to push?

    edit: another thing to note is that i have seen the original account farm inactives on lanx, so thats even more income that he just didnt use

    The post was edited 1 time, last by chewy ().

  • Super smart? Not really simply tired of the double standards here. He has 500k ships, assuming the majority of them are cargos that’s 20kkk+. How do you know he’s not been collecting and saving? Never had a dry spell? Game feeling more like a chore but don’t want to v mode for whatever reason so you simply do enough to get by. He’s been in v mode since January.

    Not saying that’s the case, I don’t really know the inner workings of Quantum. However, considering the 1kkk a day growth by WM i find it hard to believe the 2kkk deut a week or whatever (You claim original sells) will be sufficient enough to support that entire growth. Somehow I think him buying deut from the majority of the uni seems more realistic then your claims.

    So far in this thread alone we’ve had a racist, an account seller and an admission about not caring about rules in game. Yet no one has complained about that, only that WM is getting huge.

    Also getting tired of repeating the same doubts, come with some new material or evidence. Or keep throwing unfounded accusations. First he was breaking rules now he’s legally loopholing them. Reach more.

    Also, “who would give away an account to be used as a push” well I find someone giving away an account more likely then two mortal enemies (RIO and Unity) trusting each other enough to sell/buy accounts, if it was me selling it to an enemy I’d report it to the GO and laugh all the way to the bank.
  • In that case I wish I had friends like original. To selflessly mess about re-rolling the merch to get M/C to as low as possible to as much profit as possible for someone else’s gain. Must have cost a pretty penny.

    No id say 2kkk a week is about right merching the other res etc. Certainly can’t be too far away. But certainly not enough to equate for 1kkk a day growth. Unless he’s building straight RLs, lemme see that turtle