Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

  • Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • Magneto wrote:

    So far in this thread alone we’ve had a racist, an account seller and an admission about not caring about rules in game. Yet no one has complained about that, only that WM is getting huge.
    I didn't say I sold an account, did I? I said I offered it to him. And I also didn't say I don't care about rules in game, I said I don't care about people breaking the rules, because enforcing them is not my job, so I just deal with it.
    So I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist the facts just like they suit you. Thanks.

    Magneto wrote:

    In that case I wish I had friends like original. To selflessly mess about re-rolling the merch to get M/C to as low as possible to as much profit as possible for someone else’s gain. Must have cost a pretty penny.
    Dunno what you're talking about.

    Magneto wrote:

    No id say 2kkk a week is about right merching the other res etc. Certainly can’t be too far away. But certainly not enough to equate for 1kkk a day growth
    If both accounts produce 400kk a day, that already equates to 800kk a day for WM. Add some ini farming done by those two accounts (WM doesn't farm inis) and a lot of people selling Deut to WM to regular rates like 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 => easy 1kkk ress per day.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

    The post was edited 4 times, last by Tirnoch ().

  • Tirnoch wrote:

    Magneto wrote:

    So far in this thread alone we’ve had a racist, an account seller and an admission about not caring about rules in game. Yet no one has complained about that, only that WM is getting huge.
    I didn't say I sold an account, did I? I said I offered it to him. And I also didn't say I don't care about rules in game, I said I don't care about people breaking the rules, because enforcing them is not my job, so I just deal with it.So I'd appreciate it if you didn't twist the facts just like they suit you. Thanks.

    Magneto wrote:

    In that case I wish I had friends like original. To selflessly mess about re-rolling the merch to get M/C to as low as possible to as much profit as possible for someone else’s gain. Must have cost a pretty penny.
    Dunno what you're talking about.

    Magneto wrote:

    No id say 2kkk a week is about right merching the other res etc. Certainly can’t be too far away. But certainly not enough to equate for 1kkk a day growth
    If both accounts produce 400kk a day, that already equates to 800kk a day for WM. Add some ini farming done by those two accounts (WM doesn't farm inis) and a lot of people selling Deut to WM to regular rates like 2.5 / 1.5 / 1 => easy 1kkk ress per day.

    Not really twisting them am I? You attempted to sell an account, just cause you didn’t doesnt mean you haven’t in the past. Or are you saying I can’t make assumptions like that without evidence as that sounds an awful lot like what you and the WM hate mob are doing.

    Read your formula for legal pushing, you said Player B needs to Merch. Therefore original must be merching an awful lot for no personal gain. He must be a good friend.

    If both accounts? Your screenshot on the first page was from this year. The Original acc has been in v mode pretty much all this year, and omni is gaining points at an expected rate all this year.
  • Magneto wrote:

    The Original acc has been in v mode pretty much all this year, and omni is gaining points at an expected rate all this year.
    Ignore the fact that both were out of vmode for 2 years before the merge and until end of 2018, but weren't gaining any points. And ignore the fact that I even pointed that out in my PM that I quouted in this thread.

    Was fun discussing with you.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Tirnoch ().

  • Tirnoch wrote:

    Magneto wrote:

    The Original acc has been in v mode pretty much all this year, and omni is gaining points at an expected rate all this year.
    Ignore the fact that both were out of vmode for 2 years before the merge and until end of 2018, but weren't gaining any points.
    Was fun discussing with you.
    And yet WMs growth hasn’t drastically fell despite their inactivity/reactivity. If that’s not conclusive enough I don’t know what is. It was fun indeed,we should do it again.
  • chewy wrote:

    can you do math? let's break it down a lil

    6 months of nothing
    183 days
    400m per day (lets put it low)
    thats 73 billion resources

    no one claims the 2 bil per week is what he sells, this was used as an example of what the trade could look like.
    lol mate dont waste ur time is unless
    those accounts
    are there since years and reported and nothing happens


    2016-03-15 10:10:43

    Involved accounts:
    BigBoy,GloStix
    Description of the problem:
    Lokking the stats is very odd since 2 years if you check both accounts didnt grow nothing since both got big mines , seems they are pushing someone converting ress in deut etc..

    prntscr.com/afgmqe

    mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…tr=390438.dat&univers=_35

    mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…tr=401894.dat&univers=_35

    u see the date already in that time was 2 years pushing that noob
    why u looking for
    Flops Of The Millennium


    W4R_MaChINE RIO_1 -654.846.503
    Hummer RIO_1 -132.102.307
    BigBoy RIO_1 -75.189.404
  • Magneto wrote:

    Or are you saying I can’t make assumptions like that without evidence as that sounds an awful lot like what you and the WM hate mob are doing.
    Oh and btw, so far I've brought more evidence for my claims than WM and his trolls ever did for their accusations. To be honest that's not very hard though, as they didn't bring any evidence at all so far, so there's that (prime example is in the interview itself btw).
    But I don't see you going around and blaming WM for that. Double standards much? Hypocrisy much? But what am I expecting from a RIO troll account :)
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
  • Not a troll account. I could have said far more then what I have if I was intending to troll.

    This is an interview, what was said or wasn’t said in the interview isn’t for me to say. (It was an awesome interview). However you and the rest came to point fingers with accusations of cheating. You’ve produced no evidence in this thread, which is our only interaction. You can hardly call your screenshots of mmorpg evidence when there are plausible explanations. WM brought a screenshot of you trying to sell an account. You admitted yourself not caring about other people flouting the rules. But of course, resort to trying to pass me off as a troll account if it makes you feel better.

    And Mindwar, so now it’s another two accounts? Are you just gonna keep going through players before claiming the entirety of Quantum pushed him.

    Let’s face it, there’s only been one push with clear cut evidence. It wasn’t for resources though. It was for Quantum when you all decided to suicide into each other. Accept it, move on.
  • Magneto wrote:

    This is an interview, what was said or wasn’t said in the interview isn’t for me to say. (It was an awesome interview). However you and the rest came to point fingers with accusations of cheating.
    I came to point fingers because WM still has nightmares about me and can't stop making false accusations. And I don't see you blaming him for doing that. Or just because it's an interview, he can say whatever he wants?
    Please get your head out of WM's arse and stop your hypocrisy, it's disgusting.

    And once again: Offering an account =/= selling an account. And even: offering an account =/= trying to sell an account.

    Magneto wrote:

    And Mindwar, so now it’s another two accounts? Are you just gonna keep going through players before claiming the entirety of Quantum pushed him.
    It's the same 2 accounts *facepalm*
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
  • Oh just not showing name changes cause of the merge? Even better, keeps the point relevant that even though they’ve gone inactive/active WM keeps his growth.

    You say WM is obsessed with you, he’s replied to this thread once. And how many for you? And he’s obsessed? :D Speaking of disgusting hypocrisy
  • Yes and once again you prove that you can't read because I put that really clearly already. But I'll try putting it even more clearly for you:

    I don't care about people breaking the rules.
    I do care about people breaking the rules then shooting their mouth off with accusations about me.

    Is that clear enough?


    Magneto wrote:

    You say WM is obsessed with you, he’s replied to this thread once. And how many for you?
    Another thing that distinguishes WM from me is his arrogance alongside his hypocrisy. Besides why would he feel the need to reply if he has such wonderful trolls like you that reply instead of him?

    Magneto wrote:

    Oh just not showing name changes cause of the merge? Even better, keeps the point relevant that even though they’ve gone inactive/active WM keeps his growth.
    Yeah I already pointed that out in my quoted PM though:

    Currently one of them is vmoded and the other one is making points again, so I'm guessing he isn't using them to push himself anymore, because he probably has enough Deut traders right now to get 1-2bn Deut per day. But that doesn't make it less unethical.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Tirnoch ().

  • Magneto wrote:

    Damn, you and Tirnoch have cracked it. Instead of trading with what I’m going to guess is the majority of the universe for 2/1/1 - 2.5/1.5/1. Amassing billions and then simply merching it once for 3/2/1. He goes to the effort of getting two people to play two miners and spend their own money to legally push him.

    The guy you quoted confessed he doesn’t care about cheating and cheaters. He confessed to selling accounts. Yet that’s fine with you? You just take the part of the conversation that accuses WM and ignore the rest. Weren’t you the guy who said you hate RIO cause you was selling deut to NirO and another member of RIO hit you?
    Now here I am dealing with WM or RIO fanboy...

    Tirnoch may have done those things, along with Kaldor possibly, he likely did I don't doubt it and it's not right with me but I DON'T CARE... Why? Because he currently is not playing in the Universe I play in. Did that sink in already in that tiny head of yours?

    Who the fuck are you even? You created this forum account just to post trash in this thread. You're likely a multi from someone else, but it doesn't matter either way, anyone here can see how blind of a RIO fanboy you are. I won't even bother replying to you at this point, just a big waste of time.


    chewy, don't waste your time with this guy. He's IQ is not high enough to understand the topic we are discussing here.
  • Tirnoch wrote:

    *omnom*
    nope still not getting it, could you draw me a diagram? Explaining just how and when rules have meaning etc. Is it only friends who can get passes ( from yourself ofc) for rule breaking such as racism and acc selling etc or what... just for future reference in case I decide to get as dirty as yourself.

    He’s probably not replying because he doesn’t actually care about you at all.

    The uni isn’t getting bigger dearest, it’s getting smaller. He most likely had more deut traders back then, then he does now.

    Grimm wrote:

    Now here I am dealing with WM or RIO fanboy...

    Tirnoch may have done those things, along with Kaldor possibly, he likely did I don't doubt it and it's not right with me but I DON'T CARE... Why? Because he currently is not playing in the Universe I play in. Did that sink in already in that tiny head of yours?

    Who the fuck are you even? You created this forum account just to post trash in this thread. You're likely a multi from someone else, but it doesn't matter either way, anyone here can see how blind of a RIO fanboy you are. I won't even bother replying to you at this point, just a big waste of time.


    chewy, don't waste your time with this guy. He's IQ is not high enough to understand the topic we are discussing here.
    I’m actually just a fan of clean threads tbf. Seeing everyone slate someone without the slightest shred of proof just because RIO touched you inappropriately many moons ago.

    Ooo so another one that doesn’t care about rules. You know, the account he sold/tried selling is still in Quantum right? Actually do you still even play there?

    Yeep I created this forum account in Jan 19, after gazing into my crystal ball knowing I would need it too fight this evil.

    Yep chewy don’t waste your time with this guy, he just points out little holes in your accusations and when you can’t find ways round it you get all angry and throw little tantrums. Hey lighten up, have a meme.
  • Magneto wrote:

    nope still not getting it, could you draw me a diagram? Explaining just how and when rules have meaning etc. Is it only friends who can get passes ( from yourself ofc) for rule breaking such as racism and acc selling etc or what... just for future reference in case I decide to get as dirty as yourself.
    Yeah that's not what I said though. Keep twisting my words :)

    Magneto wrote:

    The uni isn’t getting bigger dearest, it’s getting smaller. He most likely had more deut traders back then, then he does now.
    You don't have to have more deut traders, you just have to have the right ones :)

    Magneto wrote:

    I’m actually just a fan of clean threads tbf. Seeing everyone slate someone without the slightest shred of proof just because RIO touched you inappropriately many moons ago.
    RIO didn't touch me inappropriately, RIO has no single green CR against me :)
    And I also said why I felt the need to reply to this thread. But once again, keep twisting my words, I guess you're making a lot of sense in your head.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

    Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Tirnoch ().


  • I was tagged on discord, and had to look. Didn't read it all obviously :doofylook:

    Nice theory there buddy, it sucks that it is completely wrong. I will just say there was not shady buisness there nor do I know those people in any way before or after. But say whatever you want it's a free world. :thumbup:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SUCO: I realized my cropped image was crap. ().