Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I like how you interpret everything related to RIO in the most positive possible way and try to justify everything said and done by them. And I also like how you interpret everything related to me in the most negative possible way.

Just proves my point once again :)

I do like the memes though. You're on a good way to become sefMasina 2.0, you aren't lacking the narcissism that's for sure, though you might have to work a bit more on your humor.
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1
  • Of course I do. I started this conversation pointing out the flaws in accusations. Was met with contempt. You admitted yourself you have no care for rules. Yes I know you claim not to mean it that way, however if you are willing to sell accounts who’s to say you don’t care about the other rules? Why would I view you as anything but negative?

RIO have given me no reason to view them negatively. Well apart from Uncle Sam being called sammy that is.
  • Magneto wrote:

Yes I know you claim not to mean it that way, however if you are willing to sell accounts who’s to say you don’t care about the other rules? Why would I view you as anything but negative?

Magneto wrote:

2) the things I would say ie. uncle sams reply of “ always open for business” followed with a big cheesy grin sounded awfully sarcastic.
    Why don't you for example interpret my account offer as a way to bust WM's account buying?
    So far there is no proof of me actually breaking or that I'm willing to break the rules, yet you assume I do or I am willing to. Sounds pretty much like a hypocrite to me. But I don't think I have to argue about that anymore, as anyone reading this thread probably acknowledged your hypocrisy already. So: good job, well done, mission accomplished, you can sleep in peace now :)
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1