Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

• Misc

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Behind the scene - with WaR_Machine

Note: I do understand this article on fit everybodys opinion and point of view. The goal of this thread is pure informatiove. Feel free to discuss your opinion in a civil way. Good luck to board moderators in moderating the comment section. :)

I do have @War_Machine 's consent on posting our discussion in this thread.

Display Spoiler
    As we agreed on our previous communication with him, I was on my way to this Empire. My shuttle finished the jump through multiverse. I was hoping we didn’t overload our hyperdrives and their resources would be enough for me to go back to my universe – Virgo. Travelling through the multiverse is a tricky thing. It is possible for small ships at any time, if you have the technology, but there are times when supermassive wormholes open and then it’s possible, yet even mandatory, for entire Empires to relocate as their universe is at its end. Sometimes, in search for a better future – entire Empires fall due to what expect them on the other side. The never-ending war is pretty much everywhere. And even if an Empire is the strongest amongst others in its universe – the relocation brings it together with other – mightier opponents.

Will there be an end of this…?

The headache that I always get after travelling through multiverse didn’t let itself waited for long. But there it was – Universe Quantum. I’ve been here before. Many thousands of years ago I ruled an Empire. Things happen too fast here. I couldn’t stand it. And I left – as I thought back then – forever. Now here I am. Travelling to the One once I feared. I can say I wasn’t nervous, what if it’s a trap? What if they’ll never let me go back?

Caught up in my thoughts – I didn’t even realize we were already approaching the mothership, the command center.

My pilots received green light to connect to one of the main docks. The computer made the calculations and it didn’t take long until the doors were ready to open. As the door opened – we saw that there was a squad waiting for us.

– Greetings...!” I said.

– He’s expecting you. Please follow me this way” - the officer interrupted.

Not much of a chit-chat” I thought to myself. “Let’s hope the Admiral is more talkative, otherwise I came here for nothing.

It didn’t take long, since we embarked the hyperloop, to reach the destination. As we left the hyperloop – we got into a long hall which led to his command center.

I’ve entered the room and we greeted each other.

Alex Stukov: Hello, Alex Stukov here.

WaR_Machine: Hello. Can you tell me about yourself?

< As I proceeded to talk about my past, I didn’t even notice that I did not turn on the recording device – therefore this part is missing from my report. As I finished my story we decided that it’s time for the interview>

Alex Stukov: Let’s begin from the beginning: when did you join oGame and how did you find out about it?

WaR_Machine: Probably started around 2009, a buddy of mine introduced oGame to me back in uni8 (1x speed). I played that universe from 0 to about top 200, if I can remember correctly. That was where I met UncleSam, Ninja and a few of the other guys I currently play with.

Alex Stukov: Was your friend way ahead of you then? Is he still playing? Give us a nick, so the multiverse would know who brought war machine into the play :)

WaR_Machine: He was way of head of me in rank but of course helped me along the way. In fact, it was a few of us that started playing together. unfortunately, he doesn't play anymore. Gave it up years ago and I can’t really remember his in-game nickname.

Alex Stukov: What did capture your interest the most in the gameplay at the beginning? Did you start as a miner or did you raid from the very beginning?

WaR_Machine: Miner? What's that?? LOL. I've never been a miner. I don’t even understand the concept of what miners do! I've fleeted since day one of my oGame life.

Alex Stukov: Was your current account created in Electra?

WaR_Machine: Nope, it was created in Universe 35. We had players talking crap about RIO in Electra... so we decided to take the fight to Electra... which was where I quickly took over the number 1 solo hit on Sweeney Todd. It remained the number 1 hit for a while until it was beaten by someone with a bigger fleet. Electra was full of turtles... and everyone there that had fleet was running together. NAP's were forged, and players were just scared of getting hit, so it quickly became a vmode universe. Which was when we decided to call it quits in Electra. We got bored of it and just didn't have time to play in both universe... so we gave away our accounts in Electra and my account was given to one of Hummer's friends which quickly got it crashed within a few days. That was when everyone thought that had taken me out. But was reveled it was no longer me on that account.

Alex Stukov: When you joined Universe 35, were you already set up to achieve top 1 position? Did you think back then that it is possible?

WaR_Machine: LOL, funny to asked that. I told Storm, I would become number 1 one day. That was my goal. Storm was the person who introduced me into Marvel Alliance... that was when I first joined a real alliance, they were the ones who gave me my big brake in uni35. Niro taught me everything I know from speed universe. I just perfected everything and change it for the better.

Alex Stukov: How did you feel when you landed your first HoF? How did it happen if you can recall that?

WaR_Machine: I think it started where every fleeter started... with a simple spy and fly.

Alex Stukov: Which hit would you consider your best? Considering its importance, its mechanics?

WaR_Machine: Our first hit on Mindwar (or Mindnoob as RIO called him) ... our ACS Moon POP defend... that changed oGame altogether, that hit alone was what put RIO on the map.

Alex Stukov: In your opinion what do you do that other people don’t - that got you so high as a player?

WaR_Machine: Hmm, to be honest. The only thing we did different was that we all played to reach the same goal. We trusted each other, and we fought together. It was never about a single person. That was made clear from day one that if we wanted to come out on top, we had to play as a team. Which was why, they were finally able to take me out. That was the only one-time Unity worked as a team. Before that, they were only individuals!

Alex Stukov: Have your fleet ever been fully crashed before that hit by Unity?

WaR_Machine: Nope

Alex Stukov: After that huge crash - did you ever had the idea of quitting oGame?

WaR_Machine: Yes of course. The hit itself wasn't enough for me to want to quit. It was everything else that lead up to it that did.

Alex Stukov: What was it?

WaR_Machine: Mindwar was banned for racism for about 2 to 3 years, but since him and Tirnoch were in good relationship with **** (censored to avoid conflict with GF team), at the time. He was able to get his account unbanned a few months before the Quantum merger. This would never happen if they didn’t have the connection they did with oGame. With his account unbanned, it was icing on the cake they needed to take me out. However, without Mindwar, they would have never been able to touch me.

Of course there is no way to prove this... but we all knew exactly how it happened and why.

Alex Stukov: How did you overcome that feeling? And how is even possible to rebuild after such a hit?

WaR_Machine: One word.... RIO!! They pushed me to come back... they pushed me to continue fighting. Day in and day out both Sam and Niro would be talking to me to come back.

Alex Stukov: How do you feel about all the ones involved in that hit? Did you ever get any change of retaliation?

WaR_Machine: Hmm... really don’t have words to describe those involved. As for my Retaliation... I really didn't get a chance to get them back since at that point. One by one they all just miraculously start to "give" away their accounts. New owners started to appear on those accounts,but that didn't stop me from trying to go after them one by one.

Alex Stukov: Did you get any of them?

WaR_Machine: Side Note: This hit on me would have never happened if Mindwar would have never gotten his universe 35 account unbanned. I nearly took out Kaldor which is why he holds the number 2 slot in biggest ACS hits. It would even been a profitable draw if Tirnoch would have never taken the DF.

Alex Stukov: As you play the game I’m sure you made quite a lot of adversaries in the game, did any of them threatened you in RL?

WaR_Machine: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! You have no idea!! People take this game WAY TOOOOOOO SERIOUS!!! Niro, Hummer and I got threaten constantly. It got so bad, Niro even gave people his home address and begged them to come try and do something. We did tickets reporting these threats, but we were always left with no solution. We were just told to report real threats to cops.

Alex Stukov: Speaking of real life, did you get to meet any of your friends that you got to know in oGame?

WaR_Machine: Hmm, no not really but we are good friends on Facebook. I know everyone in my council. I know everything about everyone that's came across RIO's doorstep.

Alex Stukov: I assume every experienced oGame player has his/hers own nostalgia about their game in the past, what’s your nostalgia?

WaR_Machine: Hmm, I guess how everyone views RIO

Alex Stukov: What’s different?

WaR_Machine: People’s views have changed over the years and now view us as the "BULLIES" of each universe we conquer.

Alex Stukov: Do you play in other universes too, at the moment?

WaR_Machine: Nope

Alex Stukov: In my opinion people are very interested in seeing your fleet. Do you get spied a lot?

WaR_Machine: Daily. Just this morning i got probed by a ranked 2100 guy just to see my fleet. People probe to see what I’m building to try and mimic my fleet. Trust me... players for Poland constantly make random noob accounts just to probe and see what I’m building

Alex Stukov: What is your current fleet? (side note: maybe you can make a screen shot if it and if you’re okay I could post it)

WaR_Machine: It's no secret what I got.

prntscr.com/norvn2

Alex Stukov: Do you ever plan on stopping building fleet and focus more on mines or research? Or you have a goal, I don’t know like building 100mln LF, 250k RIP etc.?

WaR_Machine: Hmm, no real goal. I build to ensure RIO's safety. No other reason. I always plan for the future... I play for if and when we merge.

Alex Stukov: Which gameplay update done by Gameforge would you consider the best? Which would you consider being the worst? (since you’ve been playing)

WaR_Machine: Hmm, planet relocation and instant building change oGame. maybe for the worse.

Alex Stukov: What would you propose to be added to oGame to improve it?

WaR_Machine: I did like the mention of "mirror universe" being used. There was a post of mirror universe being built where they mirror your current account into a new universe where you can play for "X" amount of time. this way you wouldn't have to worry about losing your accounts from being crashed. I’m sure oGame will find a way to incorporate this since it would be a great way for them to make money.

Alex Stukov: According to mmorpg you are top 1 military in the world! Technically in oGame .org you are impossible to be crashed - so the question is - would you be for a global merge of some sort?

WaR_Machine: RIO is preparing for that! We wait for it to happen! :evilgrin2:

Alex Stukov: Maybe you’ll start fleet saving again. By the way, when was the last time you did?

WaR_Machine: Last time I FS was just before Unity went mental and crashed each other to only get their accounts all banned. lol. I haven't FS since then

Alex Stukov: There is little to no challenge for you in the game (I assume) do what keeps you motivated?

WaR_Machine: "THE MERGER" lol

Alex Stukov: Let’s hope it’s going to happen at some point, but let’s look beyond that - sooner or later everybody ends his/her game - how do imagine yours will happen? Blue shield for eternity/give away/huge boom with your friends?

WaR_Machine: My account would either remain in vmode or just get deleted. Not many people can handle a account like this. Everyone in RIO feels the same way. They would rather delete their accounts before they would give it away.

Alex Stukov: What would you like to tell the players who will read this thread?

WaR_Machine: oGame is only a game! Real life should always come first!

Alex Stukov: Thank you so much for your time and for the fact that you agreed to do this.

WaR_Machine: Sure. No problem. I hope I answered all your questions.

As the doors opened, the Admiral went back to his position I’ve found him in. Leaving I could hear him as he started giving commands to his fleets to renew the search of potential targets.

Some Empires will have a really bad day today” I said to myself.

When we reached the docs, to my surprise, the shuttle has been polished and the pilots said - as we departed - that our hosts also replaced the hyperdrives with a different model. A newer and a much much faster one... It was Quantum after all.

The visit went much better than I expected. There was no fear in me anymore. He wasn’t the tyrant other Admirals say he is.

He is just at war. Like all of us. But he’s doing it right. Unlike most of us.

• alex stukov wrote:

Alex Stukov: How did you overcome that feeling? And how is even possible to rebuild after such a hit?

WaR_Machine: One word.... RIO!! They pushed me to come back...
    Good post, much truth in it

Also @alex stukov You should've asked him how 3 of the 5 accounts that crashed him ended up in RIO :D
    Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots.

Developer of AntiGameReborn - Virgo.de ex-#1

The post was edited 1 time, last by Tirnoch ().

• alex stukov wrote:

WaR_Machine: oGame is only a game! Real life should always come first!
    is that what you tell people before you buy their accs? Here's some money, rl comes first, take it bro rl >ogame

alex stukov wrote:

One by one they all just miraculously start to "give" away their accounts
    funny enough:

and the best one

lets complain about mindwar's account, yet buy it.

Do I get it right, all you archieved get your account gifted by nir0, who had less ego than you and could fleetsave, then proceeded to hit those accounts "by luck", find some legit players for them and have a big dick in an uni you completly bought?

congratz dude, must be hard to be number one if you bought the prior number one to five and let 30 people in your ally while complaining

alex stukov wrote:

NAP's were forged, and players were just scared of getting hit
    nice double standards in that whole "interview".

ps: ofc other communities look forward to play against you either its the easiest 1 tril ress ever or the easiest money ever win-win
  • Also should've asked him to explain this:

How do you make 1.3kk points per day with only 51k military destroyed per day? Is that some new game tactic that RIO also invented?

Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your biggest fan and blabla.. maybe come up with something new :)

• alex stukov wrote:

WaR_Machine: Mindwar was banned for racism for about 2 to 3 years, but since him and Tirnoch were in good relationship with **** (censored to avoid conflict with GF team), at the time. He was able to get his account unbanned a few months before the Quantum merger. This would never happen if they didn’t have the connection they did with oGame. With his account unbanned, it was icing on the cake they needed to take me out. However, without Mindwar, they would have never been able to touch me.

Of course there is no way to prove this... but we all knew exactly how it happened and why.

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
  • My patience level is so low
    That i skipped the interview
    Well thank god :D

UNI 40 >>> Top 10s >> Many :D
    Uni Mizar >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni Nekkar >>> Top 10s >> 14
    Uni Vega >>> Top 10s >> 6
    Uni 1 >>>> Top 10s >> 2

Advanced hits never counted
    HOFS 1000 + :D So i stopped counting
    Over All Top 10s >>> 60+

• -Arcane- wrote:

Bucket List:

1. Witnessed text based rimming on epic scale

2. Kick an important politician in between the legs...really hard.

3. Convince the bank to write me a check for 50 million USD that I don't have to pay back

4. Get a reunion episode made of " Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

5. Inherit controlling interest in a pizza company

6. Inherit controlling interest in a beer manufacturer

7. Go on daily "quality control tours" of #5 & 6

Everyone needs goals. :D

And really....WaR_Machine's fleet is just...." unholy ". :cursing:

I'm frightened and I don't even play there...could use that one to just travel around to other Universes and end them =O

GO - Bellatrix & Aquarius & Vega
    Specific In game issue? Please use the ticket system
  • It was already noted above but I'll just reinforce it. War_Machine in that "interview" says that after Unity's accounts crashed into each other, they later got banned, but yet, 3 of those accounts, which are also 3 of the accounts that crashed him, are all currently being used by members of RIO, Hummer, Little_WM and Unclesam.

I don't know how those accounts got into their hands, but one thing's for sure, those guys(Mindwar, Palestine and Vis) were definitely not the type to GIVE accounts away to people they don't like, like RIO. So the Ogame team should heavily use all of their resources to investigate what truly happened.
    I'm saying this because it's in the rules that you can't buy-sell accounts. Other than that, I would actually not mind this because... It's YOUR account, you do whatever you want with it, you were the one who invested time AND money in it, GF loses NOTHING with people selling their accounts.

And the other significant matter that should be investigated is War_Machine's actual growth rate.

He gets 1.3 billion resources per day, with only 51 million military points destroyed per day and with his mines generating anywhere around 250 million or less per day. Not to mention that Quantum is a 40% DF, which means he can only get 40% of 51 million per day, and I don't even factor the turtles that won't even go to DF.

You can't play 24/7 either, you have to sleep, do some chores or something else, so even if we take into account farming inactives, it's not possible to farm over 1 billion resources per day, absolutely not. There was a couple of days where I farmed for an entire day, pretty much save for sleep hours, and I struggled to get past 400 million, and I have quite the huge number of slots and use pretty much the best and fastest way to farm. So no, farming isn't going to cut it.
    And this is with x7, which doesn't even have a year yet in Quantum.

In this case, I'm pretty damn sure that this is not possible to achieve unless there's something illegal behind the scenes happening, like people pushing WM(he's the strongest player so no one can give him ress for free). There's absolutely no other way.
    Again, the Ogame team should investigate this.

EDIT: I don't want anyone from RIO telling me what he does... Because you are either holding hands with him or simply know nothing.
  • Marshmello wrote:

I understand this is a player who has a significant amount of drama attached, but try to keep this thread clean. I know accusations of cheating are hard to not speak about in this day and age, but keep it calm and discuss respectfully, please.
    How about enforcing rules ingame instead of asking for a calm discussion because you try to defend an obvious cheater?

Grimm wrote:

GF loses NOTHING with people selling their accounts.
    not true.

wheres the reaction of the man himself or did he delete his board account?
  • Tirnoch wrote:

Oh and before you post @War_Machine: yeah I'm your biggest fan and blabla.. maybe come up with something new
    :censored:

Now, wouldn't it be something if I could find a way to get that account banned as well but of course, that conversation "never" happen. Well, it at least never happened with me but I know it did take place. :D

With that said, do me a favor and keep your comments to yourself. This will be the last time I will ever consider acknowledging your ignorance. So keep to whatever universe you play in and hope we never cross path because I promise you and like in the conversation above, you'll do what you do best, run, hide and weasel your way into finding someone to buy your accounts. The writing is on the wall and you can't hide from the truth, Tirnoch. :thumbdown:

On a different note, I really did appreciate the interview Alex. A job well done!

Warned for breach of rules.

- Marshmello
    RIPs Destroyed:

Universe Conquered:
    Uni 35/ Quantum

Alliances Defeated:
    Felon
    LOS
    SLW
    Poor
    Unity

The post was edited 1 time, last by Marshmello ().

• War_Machine wrote:

Now, wouldn't it be something if I could find a way to get that account banned as well but of course, that conversation "never" happen. Well, it at least never happened with me but I know it did take place.
    Yeah and it also happened with ViS, Mindwar and Battal - and you bought all 3 of them. So what's your point here exactly?
    People come to you and offer their accounts to you because in fact you do buy accounts. Even the one you're on right now is bought. So once again what the hell are you talking about?

War_Machine wrote:

This will be the last time I will ever consider acknowledging your ignorance. So keep to whatever universe you play in and hope we never cross path because I promise you and like in the conversation above, you'll do what you do best, run, hide and weasel your way into finding someone to buy your accounts. The writing is on the wall and you can't hide from the truth, Tirnoch.
    As far as I know you were the one hiding in vmode when me and my friends were still around, so you really shouldn't be the one shooting his mouth off :D