When you celebrate to early - [TOT: 118.000.000] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco] (A: 0, D: 118.000.000) Blind return CREDIT TO WHEATLY

• Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• When you celebrate to early - [TOT: 118.000.000] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco] (A: 0, D: 118.000.000) Blind return CREDIT TO WHEATLY

Pretty funny to see someone post a hit before recs is safely home :rolleyes:
      [TOT: 254.451.000] CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco] vs. Kriak (A: 15.460.000, D: 238.991.000)

It just seems like someone got a bit ahead of themselves when posting. :rofl:

@wheatly was planning to hit Kriak's but sadly his fleet wasn't quite ready & CoolLuke beat him to it.
      Luckily my boy had a sharp eye and watched the DF disappear, then calculated the return time and served it to me on a silver platter.
      As i was a bit busy, i saw his messages to late and couldnt time my recs, so i had to settle with picking up the ress.

100% credit to @wheatly here. I just provided the muscle.

Dedy 2 my alliance

Enjoy :thumbsup:

On 20-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 36.340
      Battlecruiser 64.907

Defender CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco]

Recycler 6.000
      Rocket Launcher 5.000

After the battle ...

Attacker Lieutenant Parsec [Apex]

Battleship 36.340 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 64.907 ( -0 )

Defender CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      73.570.700 Metal, 55.470.100 Crystal and 0 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
      The defender lost a total of 118.000.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 42.000.000 metal and 25.200.000 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 129.040.800 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 73.570.700
      Crystal: 55.470.100
      Deuterium: 0
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 129.040.800 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -101.570.700
      Crystal: -66.270.100
      Deuterium: -12.000.000
      The defender(s) lost a total of 179.840.800 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

The post was edited 1 time, last by Parsec ().

• I would celebrate, but with the messages and attitude from CoolHandLuke kinda took the fun out of it. He was all for his hit and giving the Defender advise, but when it was his turn, he was a big baby about it.

Parsec Glad I could time it right and take some recyclers out of the uni.

Defender hope you vmode.
    • CoolHandLuke wrote:

wheatly
      as i said to you

you are impotent noob who kiss ass to parsec

and whos the fck give a sht bout your opinion or opinion of anyone in this viruatl world?

put your head out of parsec ass

I would like to provide some more of our chatlogs but i don't think its suitable for the board, so ill just post the most family friendly part of our conversation.

Yup.. this is actually the most sober part of his replies :zpopcorn:

The post was edited 2 times, last by Parsec ().

• Neocortex wrote:

Cannot agree with this more, as much as you may think its nice us wasting slots, then its always easier and fleeters always consider it a bonus if you just flick a simple message saying "on", saves our time and yours in the end of the day and may actually make a small alliance between the attacker and defender and open windows up for communication. But I have no doubt, every fleeter who gets the message saying that they hit nothing (unless its two big fleeters and they want to just destroy some of the attacking fleet) and that there was no profit involved, will probably go then out of there way to get something from you. No matter how big or small.

As for the CoolHandLuke posts :hi: ... mate I have played with Balkan players in Cosmos, and your all a bunch of cheaters, pushers, and incredibly toxic on the boards, don't believe me? Ask ANYONE other then the Balkan players from Cosmos and THEN you tell me that Balkan players are legit. :thumbup:
      You hit someone for low profit, this player just so happens to have a few of the largest fleets in the Uni to back them up. And they tell us this and you don't think anyone from APEX would send warning shots to you? This is a war game after all. :sniper:
      I would much rather Parsec/Mostaris, as number one that C4D from Cosmos, or even Thunder when he played Uriel. There is a long list of people in the Uni who can actually agree that Parsec isn't a bad guy, but when the "Bad Guy" is because hes your opposition and hes scanning you and trying to crash your fleet, and your not happy with this? Then why the hell are you playing a war game for. :youcrazy:

Anyways back to OT:

Defender dont need to say it as the 70% but FR those defenses :P

Parsec :nono ...you know the deal with bashing defenses, that's bad sportsmanship. :rofl:

So I called the cancerous person that is CoolHandLuke... even though most of APEX saw what you where like in game already XD this is atrocious how you talk to people.

Grats btw parsec, nice profit from someone who didn't deserve it. Well done on the timing wheatley, your a lad.

Maybe be less toxic defender and people might like you
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • and i stand by my words

and?

hahaahahaha

impotent noobs gropued around uber pusher aka parsec mostaris liaris multyaris

and?

where is my fleet?

em i recycled?

no and i will not be

you are all impotent

and you will stay impotent

whos the fck cares what online no life virtual impotent noobs thinks?

See below. ~Rav3n

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• CoolHandLuke wrote:

and i stand by my words

and?

hahaahahaha

impotent noobs gropued around uber pusher aka parsec mostaris liaris multyaris

and?

where is my fleet?

em i recycled?

no and i will not be

you are all impotent

and you will stay impotent

whos the fck cares what online no life virtual impotent noobs thinks
      I think there is a little Blue Pill that will fix that. And what is this life stuff?
    • Seeing as it appears that you managed to get your acc banned Ivan i just want to say im your number 1 fan! It must have been so hard trying to inhabit a universe with people that operating in a higher plain. Maybe Minecraft is more your speed, playing with rocks and hanging out with zombies and other mindless creatures. I jest of course but i do have to say through the power of your words you gave us all a hell a lot of laughs in our discord and for that i thank you. Shame that you didnt know how to bang us as you clearly lack the appendages and skill necessary to satisfy. GLIRL, keep banging away into that good night.

Congrats on the timeback Wheatly, you sexy beast and well done Parsec for wielding the hammer.
    • Well put the beerd'd one, just a shame his fleet didn't end up in someone else's more worthy recs XD oh well, props to the other pocco boys, he wasn't worth of the pocco title next to his name with how he was acting
      Lets drink till we cant feel feelings anymore!
      :beer:
    • Defender is a loser. Literally threatened attacker IRL i.e. "..I'll recycle you in real life.", all over a rec time back because he was a lame and made a lame mistake that someone took advantage of. Solid work attacker, this guy deserves all he gets.

GLIRL def....if you do stupid ish in real life and get your card pulled like you did in game.....don't act like you are now unless you like getting choked out in a triangle or getting your @$$ handed to you cause you're acting like a bish.
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"
    • WOW Coolhandsluke ... you got some major issues, you should probarly quit the game and go seek mental help.

and whos the fck give a sht bout your opinion or opinion of anyone in this viruatl world?

How about the guy crying and taking time to reply to him online when he clearly did not need ;)

awesome hit Parsec, nicely timed back, what a pathetic reaction from the kid though, think his mummy and daddy should pull internet privileges until he learns to act more like an adult.
    • I must say that I am torn... I'm glad that wheatly turns out to be a mathematician genius, that Parsec could do some hulk smashing, and that wheatly's sexiest fleet didn't even have to come out (and it never pulls out :thumbup: ). On the other hand I started to like you, Ivan, after our last PM's, but you have shown now that this uni is better off without you. Even though Balkan players like you provide us with the necessary comedic relief, at the end of the day it's better that most of them are gone.

Good on the Pocos for kicking you so swiftly, even though we stand against each other, they've always shown great sportsmanship and they've always shown that they could crack some jokes (except for Dani, he's serious and he scares me :( ). Which are (at least) 2 things that you didn't show.
    • CoolHandLuke wrote:

ahahahaahha

Who kicked me ?
      Nope sry i left alone
      Also fuuf you are impotent player who only knows to type

Bla this bla that
      Sportsmanship ?
      Where ?

Fcking impotent ass lickers and pushers
      Push? Where? How? :O

And yes sportsmanship. It's something usually present when Apex and pocoloco interact.
      Sure we make a bit fun of each other here and there or say something mildly stupid once in a while but overall a good and sober tone have been kept... right until the moment you entered the picture :confused: