When you celebrate to early - [TOT: 118.000.000] Lieutenant Parsec [Apex] vs. CoolHandLuke [PocoLoco] (A: 0, D: 118.000.000) Blind return CREDIT TO WHEATLY

• Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Coolhandluke, i would put money on you being a scrawny kid who probarly could not beat up a paper bag, stop trying to act tough "recyle in real life", is real life threat not a perm ban these days? this little kid keep ssaying this?

Also... you keep calling everyone impotent? have you got a flacid penis fetish or something?
    • CoolHandsLuke take a chill pill, seriously.

You just lost some recyclers big whoop, you still have like 85% of your fleet and you got the df from this hit to rebuild. So a loss of like 30% to rebuild your recyclers. In all my ogaming years I have never seen someone so upset over 6,000 recyclers. I am at the point this is either a facade or you have a real issue with not winning. Either way I don't have to deal with you anymore ingame as you have gotten yourself banned. Hopefully you can take that time to cool out and maybe come back with a clear head.

Cleanup. ~Rav3n

The post was edited 1 time, last by Rav3n ().

• Neocortex wrote:

I'm sure threatening irl should be a banable right?
      It is and we take those kinds of threats very seriously. In any case, he's been dealt with accordingly and we can all get back on topic - believe it or not, there WAS a hit in amongst this thread! :D

OGame.se Game Administrator || OGame.us Super Game Operator
      OGame.org Super Moderator

My team is: Andvari300, Gebrunn, Rhayader, Strider
    • Good to see such a skilled and erudite player getting a ban, one can only hope that it is permanent. He is a missile queen. Parsec has been a complete gentleman when I have spoken to him but my alliance have had dealings with CHL and he gives every impression of being a spoilt 12 year old. If you cannot be polite in game, you do not deserve to play.
      Quite excellent work from Parsec, Wheatly and the Poco/Apex teamwork. Keep it up.
    • Nicely timed and calculated hit Steve :thumbup:

Grats on the hit guys.

Things like this actually are best cases of what NOT to do in game, post hit and spam boards before u have all secured . :headbanging:

Epic nerd rage over meaningless hit, this guy reminds me so much on that video of "angry german kid" that was popular years ago :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin: :fatgreengrin:
      I never leave just sometimes I'm not here...
    • Nice smash again Attacker

GLIRL Def

really just wanted to quote Parsec as I found the meme's comedy as phuc and felt old cool hand needed to see them @ least twice in this thread at the very least;)....just paying homage to a cry baby

Parsec wrote:

Well this whole thing took a rather ugly turn but luckily our friends from Uriel saw this and decided to join in and lighten the mood a bit with their powers of meming.

Here is a few of my personal favorites.

Credit to @BrokenJade & @Magneto

(Disclaimer: This is all meant in good fun, so please don't take it too serious)
      Zagy: "Enjoy building your ego with likes of your ally mate.
      Like we having 14 year old girls here. I expect now everyday status with some quote and selfie from toilet."
      Heretic: "If you want to make it personal...I might ask why you are asking for selfies from ppl you suspect are 14 year old girls and ones from the toilet no less. Creeper much?"