[TOT: 260.910.000] Salvage [CLOSED] vs. The Beast [HOT] (A: 255.000.000, D: 5.910.000)

• Advanced 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 260.910.000] Salvage [CLOSED] vs. The Beast [HOT] (A: 255.000.000, D: 5.910.000)

This isn't the largest hit between HOT and CLOSED, but who doesn't enjoy home delivery?

It feels like someone is really getting desperate and making silly hit attempts. I mean, it seems reasonable to be out right now since you don't have to worry about big, scary, Anhult and Joker for another 24h, but they aren't even needed to deal with stuff like this.

Fast rebuild.

--------------------------------

On 20-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Salvage [CLOSED]

Battlecruiser 3.000

Defender The Beast [HOT]

Large Cargo 12.070
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 10.001
      Deathstar 1
      Battlecruiser 65.493

After the battle ...

Attacker Salvage [CLOSED]

Destroyed!

Defender The Beast [HOT]

Large Cargo 11.825 ( -245 )
      Colony Ship 1 ( -0 )
      Recycler 9.836 ( -165 )
      Deathstar 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 65.493 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 255.000.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 5.910.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 65.184.000 metal and 85.722.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):
      65.184.000 Metal and 85.760.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: -90.000.000
      Crystal: -120.000.000
      Deuterium: -45.000.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 255.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: 62.064.000
      Crystal: 83.300.000
      Deuterium: -330.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 145.034.000 units.