[TOT: 122.475.000] TirPiTz [NavY] vs. howlingabyss (A: 0, D: 122.475.000)

• Advanced 20%
  • Cargo Slap

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 122.475.000] TirPiTz [NavY] vs. howlingabyss (A: 0, D: 122.475.000)

I would like to say a big congratulations to TirPiTz, he made a very nice profit from me and after all this is what the game is about, it's only a small loss for me in the grand scheme of things, rebuild will be done in 2 days but still a huge profit nonetheless, nice and clean too.

On 20-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker TirPiTz [NavY]

Battleship 2.500
    Battlecruiser 1.750

Defender howlingabyss

Small Cargo 2.877
    Large Cargo 9.075
    Light Fighter 80
    Heavy Fighter 31
    Cruiser 38
    Recycler 3
    Espionage Probe 281

After the battle ...

Attacker TirPiTz [NavY]

Battleship 2.500 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 1.750 ( -0 )

Defender howlingabyss

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    2.482.339 Metal, 2.482.340 Crystal and 2.122.821 Deuterium
    32.257.130 Metal, 1.886.860 Crystal and 353.804 Deuterium
    12.102.668 Metal, 943.430 Crystal and 176.902 Deuterium
    6.309.714 Metal, 471.715 Crystal and 88.451 Deuterium
    3.214.797 Metal, 235.858 Crystal and 44.225 Deuterium
    5.314.976 Metal, 117.929 Crystal and 22.113 Deuterium
    2.657.488 Metal, 58.964 Crystal and 11.056 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 122.475.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 49.136.000 metal and 48.778.400 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 73.355.580 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 113.475.112
    Crystal: 54.975.496
    Deuterium: 2.819.372
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 171.269.980 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -125.759.112
    Crystal: -67.170.096
    Deuterium: -2.901.372
    The defender(s) lost a total of 195.830.580 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0
  • @NotKipps
    4. Bashing
    You are not allowed to attack any given planet or moon owned by a active player, more than 6 times in a 24 hour period. This rule also applies to moon destruction missions. Probe attacks and interplanetary missile attacks do not fall under the bashing rule. Exceptions are universes where active looting with probes is possible.
    Bashing is only allowed when your alliance is at war with another alliance. The war must be announced on the relevant OGame board, in the correct forum and it must comply with the forum-specific rules.
    A bashing investigation will only proceed if a player is reported.

Doesn't say anything about higher or lower ranked players?

But it doesn't really matter, if he doesn't want to report it to GO ;)

@Judge
    Lol, you again with the activity :D
  • How do you know who conducted the follow ups Revan ? They might not all be from the same player .... and you do not need to be reported to be banned for bashing ;)

And Judge - I'll get you those screen shots when I'm back from vacation mode, Revan has quite clear cut on / off times .... you just need to stay up late one night and you'll see him offline
  • Well, sure, I don't know who made follow-ups, but I concluded it was all done by the same guy, 'cause the defender only mentions Tripitz and his massive profit.

About the rule, I don't know, it says there: "A bashing investigation will only proceed if a player is reported."

But I won't be interpreting the rules, it's GO's job, and it doesn't really matter to me if it will be done.

I played oGame a long time ago, and returned now to this uni.
    I can't believe how much things have changed and it's just illogical to me how many things go by here, without sanctions.
    Some players abuse DM, some surely do pushing, etc.

But, once again, it doesn't really matter to me.
    I'm going to play my game as I know, and try to enjoy it as I can.
    No money involved, and for sure no illegal stuff involved ;)

And, of course, everyone has offline times :D
  • LordRevan wrote:

I usually don't like to be a tattletale, but I count 7 pushes attacks.
    It would be 'bashing' and not pushing because I am higher ranked than he is.

LordRevan wrote:

Well, sure, I don't know who made follow-ups, but I concluded it was all done by the same guy, 'cause the defender only mentions Tripitz and his massive profit.

About the rule, I don't know, it says there: "A bashing investigation will only proceed if a player is reported."

But I won't be interpreting the rules, it's GO's job, and it doesn't really matter to me if it will be done.

I played oGame a long time ago, and returned now to this uni.
    I can't believe how much things have changed and it's just illogical to me how many things go by here, without sanctions.
    Some players abuse DM, some surely do pushing, etc.

But, once again, it doesn't really matter to me.
    I'm going to play my game as I know, and try to enjoy it as I can.
    No money involved, and for sure no illegal stuff involved ;)

And, of course, everyone has offline times :D
    You are right, I could have explained it much better but sadly I did not, it was quite rushed, the follow-ups were done by a member of his alliance and I only thought it right to include them but I should have made it clear they are not all from the same person, that was my mistake. The issue here though is that you assume it's 'pushes' or 'bashing' before anything else.
  • Ice and alliance mate both launch, fleet moves minutes out after no activity.....Hrmpppp!!!!!

Tirpitz says chit mang, they are trying to farm me....I got an idea. Let me make a call to 1-800-2Ois -able.

Tirpitz cleans hit nicely, doesn't post, but defender does.

"Hehehe, they will never know how good i am"

meanwhile, Ice goes mobile....

later that day howling abyss goes v-mode

@Warning @Warning Danger Will Robinson, malfunction, malfunction!!! Howling Abyss in v-mode behind the blue shield but still seems to be playing since he's gone behind the blue shield...

So what your saying is, your promode and didn't bash and your ally didn't recently go on a short vacation for (Hunt)-ing Play Game?

interesting hit to say the least, Guess you got one of those magic click clickers!!! NICKELODEON!!!!!

• renzuki wrote:

Ice and alliance mate both launch, fleet moves minutes out after no activity.....Hrmpppp!!!!!

Tirpitz says chit mang, they are trying to farm me....I got an idea. Let me make a call to 1-800-2Ois -able.

Tirpitz cleans hit nicely, doesn't post, but defender does.

"Hehehe, they will never know how good i am"

meanwhile, Ice goes mobile....

later that day howling abyss goes v-mode

@Warning @Warning Danger Will Robinson, malfunction, malfunction!!! Howling Abyss in v-mode behind the blue shield but still seems to be playing since he's gone behind the blue shield...

So what your saying is, your promode and didn't bash and your ally didn't recently go on a short vacation for (Hunt)-ing Play Game?

interesting hit to say the least, Guess you got one of those magic click clickers!!! NICKELODEON!!!!!

I'm guessing he didn't post the hit because he doesn't have a forum account, hence NotKripps posted on his behalf, others have also hit me but have not posted the hit and I have, what is your point?
    No clue what ice or your alliance mate have got to do with anything, I don't quite follow what you are talking about.
    I'm not sure why you're calling it a blue shield, I do not have time nor the willpower to play OGame 24/7 and so from time to time I take a few days break, not that it is any of your business whatsoever.
    No he didn't bash, I included his hits in with his alliance members, I should have made that clear.
    Most of what you say makes very little sense, I wish you would be more clear in what you mean.
    Every hit you post on it's suspicous, pushing or some other nonsense, it is never possible someone actually gets caught out is it?
    Give me a break please.
  • SnowWolf wrote:

I have absolutely no love for FSB after one of their members threatend one of my alliance members for literally no reason and said he would even farm me when again, nothing has even happened. Awesome hit attackers.

Still hating, got it!