[TOT: 98.161.000] Knightmare [HBH] vs. Commander Aten [PANDA] (A: 10.058.000, D: 88.103.000)

• Fleetcrash
    • Moon Destruction

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 98.161.000] Knightmare [HBH] vs. Commander Aten [PANDA] (A: 10.058.000, D: 88.103.000)

Now this is a story
      all about how
      my life got flipped turned upside down,
      and I'd like to take a minute,
      just sit right there,
      I'll tell you how I became THE Moonshot account in Fenrir.
      (Heh...that actually kinda ryhmes what whaat)

It all began one night when I realized I haven't been on TeamSpeak in a while and I haven't checked up on my friends in quite some time, so I hop in and get to chatting with them and having fun, and then Renzuki goes, "so Nightmare...we just started this new uni 9 days ago and we need a MS account...what do you think?"
      And with having no ability to turn down a request made by Renzuki & Sars (in other words, I actually wanted to join em but didn't want to admit it), I say "Alright, but once you're all mooned up I'm leaving." So I create the account and get to work.

A grav run and Astro 15 later, I go "Uhm guys... it doesn't look like I'm only here for moonshots anymore".
      "No shit, Sherlock"
      Andden here we are.

So I was probing around one night and I find the defenders fleet sitting on one of his moons, but it was obvious to me that he was online at that time. So I keep an eye on it for the rest of the night, and I notice the def doing some short fleetsaves every now and then from that moon and coming back to it, even though the def has another moon in system, so it gave me the impression that he might be making dirty fleetsaves. I watched some more and got a rough time of when he makes a longer fleetsave and logs off for the night.
      I kept tabs on the defender for the next two days, only to get more confirmation that he does infact make dirty fleetsaves as the fleet is always on the same moon. There was a chance of course that he might actually be doing deploy recalls, but my gut feeling said otherwise.
      So I decided to trust that.

Kitty: "Oh Nightmare, you're destroying moons now?"
      Nightmare: "Well Kitty, I came into this uni giving out moons, I'm going out taking them back."

On the following night, I was about to send my MDs on that moon when I saw Sars online on TS, and since he was in system with me I decide to ask for some reinforcements. And of course of course, his MDs arrived before mine...
      God dammit Sars! Always taking my job from me!
      Initially I wanted to make this hit on my own, and then dedicate it to the people that are the reason behind me being here. That being said, I don't think it would have been as much fun and executed as well as it had been if it wasn't for Sars pulling an all nighter with me and coaching me the whole time, and even filling in the gaps for me when I messed up.

2 hours later, and boom!

Your fleet from noneya has arrived on the moon of the planet on defenders_noneya. The weapons of the deathstar fire an alternating graviton shock at the moon, building up to a massive quake and finally tearing the satellite apart. All buildings on the moon were destroyed. A complete success!
      The fleet is returning to its home planet.

Moon destruction chance: 25 % DS destruction chance: 37 %

Aaaand jackpot!

Locking a ship on that time was a bit messy, we either lagged 1 or 2 seconds or didn't lag at all. It bothered me more when it didn't lag at all tbh, like really internet? You're good to us NOW? Had us sending attacks 1 second before the defenders fleet twice I believe. It was a fun few hours but a tad bit stressful. Attacks and recs locked (coz we got the skillz that killz bruh), now we wait.

I dedicate this hit to Renzuki, Sars and Flash :beer: The first of their names, crashers of fleets, bashers of defences, masters of pissing excellence.
      A big thanks to the three of you for taking me under your wings when you did, for becoming my good friends and distant family. I can't tell ya enough how much I appreciate you men.
      And to Fajki for always confusing the hell out of me just so we can get a good laugh out of it afterwards. :beer:

Now enough yapping from me.
      Without further ado,

Avenged Sevenfold wrote:

Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah

It's your :censored: NIGHTMARE
      (Shoutout to KAG for linking me to this song, I love it)

On 21-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Knightmare [HBH]

Espionage Probe 1
      Bomber 301
      Battlecruiser 300
      Battleship 1.000
      Cruiser 1.831
      Light Fighter 17.000
      Small Cargo 2.550

Defender Commander Aten [PANDA]

Large Cargo 610
      Battleship 1.000
      Recycler 70
      Espionage Probe 61
      Solar Satellite 216
      Battlecruiser 211
      Rocket Launcher 313
      Light Laser 16
      Heavy Laser 3
      Gauss Cannon 1
      Ion Cannon 1
      Plasma Turret 2

After the battle ...

Attacker Knightmare [HBH]

Espionage Probe 1 ( -0 )
      Bomber 301 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 300 ( -0 )
      Battleship 999 ( -1 )
      Cruiser 1.753 ( -78 )
      Light Fighter 15.322 ( -1.678 )
      Small Cargo 2.294 ( -256 )

Defender Commander Aten (Now Commander AZero, amirite? haha sorry) [PANDA]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      6.599.135 Metal, 540.359 Crystal and 10.179.023 Deuterium
      1.099.856 Metal, 90.060 Crystal and 1.696.504 Deuterium
      549.932 Metal, 45.032 Crystal and 848.252 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 10.058.000 units.
      Total damage attacker including follow-ups: 10.106.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 88.103.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 89.379.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 50.425.600 metal and 24.655.200 crystal.
      Extra debris caused by the follow-up(s): 296.000 metal and 65.600 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 21.648.153 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      7.920.500 Metal and 7.920.500 Crystal
      42.505.100 Metal and 16.740.300 Crystal
      296.000 Metal and 65.600 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the attacker(s):
      50.721.600 Metal and 24.726.400 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
      Metal: 51.793.523
      Crystal: 22.628.851
      Deuterium: 12.567.779
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 86.990.153 units.
      The attacker(s) won a total of 12.579 honour points.

Summary defender(s)
      Metal: -65.783.923
      Crystal: -28.980.451
      Deuterium: -16.262.779
      The defender(s) lost a total of 111.027.153 units.
      The defender(s) won a total of 1.823 honour points.