[TOT: 4.284.349.000] CoolHandParsec [Apex] vs. SetToDelete [THC] & ConQuest [PocoLoco] (A: 3.230.000.000, D: 1.054.349.000)

• Super Advanced 20%
    • Ninja

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 4.284.349.000] CoolHandParsec [Apex] vs. SetToDelete [THC] & ConQuest [PocoLoco] (A: 3.230.000.000, D: 1.054.349.000)

A bit of a story with this 1. A little back ground info. last week Parsec MD'd a couple of my moons and we chatted a bit about a new game that's in early access that I've been playing(important later).

With this hit the defender has set his account to delete but he said he's been logging in from time to time to see if any incoming RIP raids. Well this was the case and sent me a message when the rips were 90 mins out. I ran a couple of sims since Parsec was hitting 2 planets. I decided to try for just 1 since I figured he'd recall the second attack. I looked and it seemed like Parsec didn't have lanx coverage so I sent at a slow speed to save on deut.

I got everything timed so my fleet landed just in front of the attacking rips. Then about 10 mins before the attack I get a message on discord from Parsec. I'm thinking oh great he had someone lanx and saw the defend. There's a bunch of wasted deut. But to my surprise he's asking about the game and how to play with friends instead of single player. So we chatted about the new game for the last few mins of the attack.

His first message after the attack what just laughing and saying congrats. Seems like he got a good kick out of the whole thing to.

Parsec please add anything I missed or forgot. you'll have those rips back in no time flat.

I have to admit after the other days events this is how players should act.

dedication to Poco thanks for always keeping me company it wouldn't be as much fun without you guys.

On 22-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker CoolHandParsec [Apex]
      Light Laser 34.364
      Heavy Laser 10.787
      Gauss Cannon 1.000
      Ion Cannon 2.478
      Plasma Turret 642
      Small Shield Dome 1
      Large Shield Dome 1
      Battlecruiser 49.915

After the battle ...
      Attacker CoolHandParsec [Apex]
      Light Laser 29.275 ( -5.089 )
      Heavy Laser 9.135 ( -1.652 )
      Gauss Cannon 834 ( -166 )
      Ion Cannon 2.102 ( -376 )
      Plasma Turret 545 ( -97 )
      Small Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Large Shield Dome 1 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 42.418 ( -7.497 )

The defender has won the battle!
      The attacker lost a total of 3.230.000.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 1.054.349.000 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 1.477.134.400 metal and 1.177.608.600 crystal.
      The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
      The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
      A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.944 km.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -1.615.000.000
      Crystal: -1.292.000.000
      Deuterium: -323.000.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 3.230.000.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 944.258.900
      Crystal: 771.866.100
      Deuterium: -115.731.000
      The defender(s) made a profit of 1.600.394.000 units.