[TOT: 235.073.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Radar [RIO] (A: 4.675.000, D: 230.398.000)

• Basic 20%

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 235.073.000] john wick [Ususpect] vs. Radar [RIO] (A: 4.675.000, D: 230.398.000)

On 25-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker john wick [Ususpect]

Battlecruiser 10.000

Defender Radar [RIO]

Small Cargo 10.000
      Large Cargo 15.000
      Colony Ship 1
      Recycler 1
      Espionage Probe 70
      Solar Satellite 20
      Deathstar 1
      Rocket Launcher 100
      Small Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker john wick [Ususpect]

Battlecruiser 9.945 ( -55 )

Defender Radar [RIO]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
      4.226.625 Metal, 4.226.625 Crystal and 4.226.625 Deuterium
      27.733.503 Metal, 10.061.064 Crystal and 651.904.277 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 4.675.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 230.398.000 units.
      Total damage defender including follow-ups: 230.572.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 46.668.000 metal and 46.534.400 crystal.
      The attacker captured a total of 702.378.719 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 76.978.128
      Crystal: 58.622.089
      Deuterium: 655.305.902
      The attacker(s) made a profit of 790.906.119 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -147.354.128
      Crystal: -128.443.689
      Deuterium: -657.152.902
      The defender(s) lost a total of 932.950.719 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0[/sizehttps://ogotcha.universeview.be/r/share/b7975003-87c9-5d64-b05e-2337705ebe54/0/url]
    • As I said in game, Grats... though I do find it rude you do not post a story...

Basically, got distracted by the 3 kids of my own, + the 6 month old that my wife decided we are looking after, didnt realise what time it was,

missed my deuts fleets returning. got on 20 seconds before the follow-up and jumped fleet to wrong bloody moon.

Enjoy the res, suppose it gives me 1 less fleet to fleetsave tonight... you know what a fleetsave is right? It's what real players do. Any who... have a good night in vmode. Seems like you should be in RIO and not us... just saying

Rebuild is done

Night all
    • John Wick makes a hit that's liked by Parabellum. Lol. :D

Enjoy the spoils :thumbup:

Also, I can't help but remember being told on the morning after I left [Quantum] that a certain someone stopped being in vmode & joined a certain alliance. That can't be right though... can it?

That'd make for some rich speech if the same player kept ranting about other players keeping their accounts in vmode :hmm:

~ Top 10s: 14 (18) + Assist on WorldWide Number 1 + Worldwide Number 2 (suicide) ~ RiPs: 80.962 ~

~ Experience is something you gain after you need it ~
    • Kaldor wrote:

Also, I can't help but remember being told on the morning after I left [Quantum] that a certain someone stopped being in vmode & joined a certain alliance. That can't be right though... can it?
      And if you look at stats you ll see that for over a year after he entered RIO he was still vm due to work and did not play at all ( not even vm fleeter ) and even now uses vm when work makes it impossible to play just as vm is supposed to be used .
      mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…t&univers=_117&statview=2

Nice deut haul Gonzo , no need for a fr Radar ,already done
      LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

• LEGIO wrote:

Kaldor wrote:

And if you look at stats you ll see that for over a year after he entered RIO he was still vm due to work and did not play at all ( not even vm fleeter ) and even now uses vm when work makes it impossible to play just as vm is supposed to be used .mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…t&univers=_117&statview=2

Nice deut haul Gonzo , no need for a fr Radar ,already done
      thanks for that link, now i wonder what this account mmorpg-stat.eu/0_fiche_joueur.…t&univers=_117&statview=0

is doing that happens to be in his old ally :o

great hit gonzo, im sure the deut has been easily replaced by the account in the link though :)
    • :rofl: is Radar getting duet from that account ? ,proof please .Put in a ticket,in fact put in 2 tickets or as many as you like . if Radar needs deut ill give him it ,in fact he can have any res on my account but if you speak to people and just check around i think you ll find that his production and destroyed points match any increase in his account size . not checked ? wow ,

chewy wrote:

great hit gonzo, im sure the deut has been easily replaced by the account in the link though
      LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA

• please please please out a ticket in. Hopefully you'll get a warning for wasting their time. What a joke.

Not once I have traded with that account in quantum. I may have in Electra... but that is a loooooong time since and I cannot remember.

I can give you a list of my deut traders if you want? Thay all get 2.5:1.5:1.

That's enough from me today... back to spending time with my family.

Enjoy the bank holiday weekender folks

:closed:
    • Great deuterium haul gonzo. Since Radar has already rebuild, no FR for him, which is all good.

Radar seems legit. Can't understand the accusations here. In fact, everyone in RIO seems to play legit aside from WM, Omni and Original. Yes. I will keep getting to this... No matter how many times it needs to be said.
    • herr gonzo wrote:

i play cyngus btw and i never vmoded there
      As a miner probably.

FR Richard, unless it's already done.

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • Radar has always been a classy guy. He wouldn’t cheat and he never was a vmode fleeter when he had the time to play properly. I’d wish you a fast rebuild, mate, but you don’t even need it. :p

Congrats attacker, enjoy the spoils

Thanks to Blackmass for the Signature

My HoF's
      Advanceds: 100+
      Superadvanceds: 40+
      Rip-Kills: 6000+
      Top 10's: 7
    • Nice deut haul gonzo. Good to see you still around, Richard and Sweeney. Been long time. I can also agree with Sweeney that Radar is an classy person. Also a person you can trust. So, knock off the lame accusations please. By the way, no need for vfr since its done.