[TOT: 149.796.500] Crni Bago [BALKAN] vs. Greek God [The AK] (A: 144.100.000, D: 5.696.500)

• Advanced 20%
    • Goodbye Hit

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [TOT: 149.796.500] Crni Bago [BALKAN] vs. Greek God [The AK] (A: 144.100.000, D: 5.696.500)

Well Europa my time has come to say goodbye. To the Uni and to the game in general. I come back from retirement after my play in uni24 and i think i did quite well here despite all the crap that goes on in game now a days. Players having multiple accounts and blocking their IPs to cover it. The pushing and purchasing and selling off of accounts for them to be merged and pushed together. You can talk all you want but in the end actions show who you are. I made for much fun here and made my mark. Passing out again without fleetsave was a sign to quit. Tired of wasting time in a game thats run by cheating and $$$$.
      Players who cheat you know who you are. You are worth nothing not even worth enough to be mentioned here because of how much of scum bag cheating tools you truely are.

To my allies
      I am sorry this ends like this. I worked my tail off to make this a better uni for us. Much fun was had with some mistakes along the way. Dealing with all the crap in game while still doninating the uni. All could not have happened without my allies. One of the best group of players i have played with was 300 ally. You players i will not forget.

To game forge
      Maybe someday you can not hire GOs that cheat and help other players cheat in uni and actually help control the game yourself and actually earn your damn money for once. This game needs the rules remade again. IP Blocking, multi acct, and organized pushing should have zero tolerance to it. Instead this game is run by cheating child of GOs and they allow crazy crap to happen with no repercussions.

I have much honor in my history here in the uni. I had much fun and got to the top 2 fleet a second time after losing it all. Something i did honestly with alot of fun and hardwork.
      I have no regrets because the way i look at things is this is probably the highlight of the players life. The player who crashed me is one of the lowest forms of life on the planet and will have no future in RL that is worthy of wanting to live. So enjoy you crash. Smile all you want because in reality i go back to my RL 100% now where i build my home and my family with my three dogs and all my friends. You on the other hand will live like a bum and alwaya will be a cheating scum bag loser of which has zero skill with this game where you spent so much time.

To defender
      Dont for one second think you could try to kick me while i was down. I hope this last hit of mine will be a good lesson for you to learn. Funny how many fake a$$ fleeters come out of the wood work to try to attack me once i was hit. I am flattered to know my fleet scared players that much where i never saw one probe from them until i was crashed.

Enjoy the game but enjoy RL more. In the end this game means nothing but a few good smiles. Play hard but live harder.

Good luck to you all and goodbye.....

Gh0st....thank you for all the smiles and keeping me going. It was an honor to play with you again

Lurker....thanks for coming back to another uni with me sorry our time together here was so short.

Pols....what can i say. We had our ups and our downs. Youre a good kid and were a good friend here for a while. I wish you the best in RL.

Xraffi....Fun to talk with you again ingame. Sorry things went the way they did.

Motaris....man we had a lot of good times and many good chats. I still want you to think about what i said to you about your play in xanthus. Its not about the points mate its how they are built that matters.

Lord Max....i know you been gone but you have been greatly missed. Game was never the same once you left.

Frenki....thanks for the trades and nice words. You are a good teammate.

Incognito....good to play along side of you. You are a good fleeter. Wish we could have flown together though. Ah well maybe someday we will get the chance

Ameno...nice to meet you. I hope we're good despite some differences. I wish you well despite the scum bags you play with in your ally.

Citizan kane....nice fleeting along side of you mate. We had some good times and great battles. Good luck to you in RL and in game

Dead King....last but definitely not least. We had a lot of good chats and laughs mate. Sorry my gaming ends today but it all ends eventually and today was my day to hang it up. Falling asleep again just makes me laugh. Getting hit by a fleet that was allowed back into game by such dirty or blind GOs is epically hillarious. Sad what this game has become.

Here is something i did to someone who thought they can kick me while i was down.
      This is dedicated to all you pretend fleeters out there that now can pretend they can fleet now that i am gone....

Goodbye to you all. Goodbye to ogame.

Cheers! :beer:

On 10-06-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Crni Bago [BALKAN]

Large Cargo 50
      Light Fighter 25.000
      Battleship 350
      Bomber 250

Defender Greek God [The AK]

Small Cargo 6.254
      Large Cargo 1.965
      Light Fighter 110.014
      Heavy Fighter 107
      Cruiser 11.461
      Battleship 4.284
      Recycler 7.438
      Bomber 2
      Solar Satellite 550
      Destroyer 3.046
      Battlecruiser 3.935
      Rocket Launcher 1.190
      Plasma Turret 24

After the battle ...

Attacker Crni Bago [BALKAN]

Destroyed!

Defender Greek God [The AK]

Small Cargo 6.217 ( -37 )
      Large Cargo 1.951 ( -14 )
      Light Fighter 109.137 ( -877 )
      Heavy Fighter 107 ( -0 )
      Cruiser 11.426 ( -35 )
      Battleship 4.283 ( -1 )
      Recycler 7.396 ( -42 )
      Bomber 2 ( -0 )
      Solar Satellite 547 ( -3 )
      Destroyer 3.046 ( -0 )
      Battlecruiser 3.935 ( -0 )
      Rocket Launcher 1.173 ( -17 )
      Plasma Turret 24 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 144.100.000 units.
      The defender lost a total of 5.696.500 units.
      At these space coordinates now float 43.001.600 metal and 15.341.200 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
      The defender(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -103.550.000
      Crystal: -36.800.000
      Deuterium: -3.750.000
      The attacker(s) lost a total of 144.100.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 39.013.600
      Crystal: 13.788.200
      Deuterium: -155.500
      The defender(s) made a profit of 52.646.300 units.