How about an universe with disabled attack by default.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• diddy wrote:

I’m warming to the idea of a chaos uni

I think to make up for being essentially shafted on a monthly basis the eco should be set to between 7 and 10 and remain like that. There needs to be some benefits and eco is the best way to attract players

Variable fleet speeds on a monthly basis

ACS on and off each month

Random bouts of defence into DF

Random attack blocks (give us all a rest)

Low deut consumption (like 0.5)

Pushing rule needs to be active at all times as the server would be riddled with the usual disabled slugs trying to cheat. Scumbags

Sign me up
      well youve got time for it now eh banman

Arcane
      [Muppets] & [CLOSED]
      BIGGEST x2 hit in .org

• If we're suggesting silly things...

24 or 48 hour events where nobody loses any res when attacked. So if I have 2 million res on a moon and someone attacks me, they take the 1m res as normal, but the res totals on my moon remain the same. Fleet battles and defences work as they always do, it's just res on the ground that gets protected like this.

Totally abusable, but would be a nice feature after a long attack ban for maybe 2-3 hours - let everyone get their fill of those rich inactives before everything goes back to normal to make up for the lost farming time :P
    • crispybits wrote:

24 or 48 hour events where nobody loses any res when attacked. So if I have 2 million res on a moon and someone attacks me, they take the 1m res as normal, but the res totals on my moon remain the same. Fleet battles and defences work as they always do, it's just res on the ground that gets protected like this.
      I'll keep 50G resources on my moon and let my alliance raid me, we're all rich, then I raid them and this will be a vicious cycle until the event is over.

Sound like fun, do it Gameforge!

Don't let the game play you, instead of that Vmode fleetsave and play the game whenever you want.

Arhangelo/Saw: u are too dangerous.. even while moon shoting

Flops of the Century:

RinTinuNinu Poor 20.543.567 -75.388.042
      Karma Closed 15.952.274 -61.024.373
      Venku Ordo Closed 36.238.268 -17.684.415
    • MikeGrinder6 wrote:

crispybits wrote:

I'll keep 50G resources on my moon and let my alliance raid me, we're all rich, then I raid them and this will be a vicious cycle until the event is over.
      Sound like fun, do it Gameforge!

So if I'm a bandit and find a bandit to do this with... I literally double my resources every cycle? Sounds fun
    • AstralCodex wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

crispybits wrote:

I'll keep 50G resources on my moon and let my alliance raid me, we're all rich, then I raid them and this will be a vicious cycle until the event is over. Sound like fun, do it Gameforge!
      So if I'm a bandit and find a bandit to do this with... I literally double my resources every cycle? Sounds fun
      Amazing, right? I’m pretty sure this kind of universe would have the most large cargoes flying around )))
    • alex stukov wrote:

AstralCodex wrote:

MikeGrinder6 wrote:

crispybits wrote:

I'll keep 50G resources on my moon and let my alliance raid me, we're all rich, then I raid them and this will be a vicious cycle until the event is over. Sound like fun, do it Gameforge!
      Amazing, right? I’m pretty sure this kind of universe would have the most large cargoes flying around )))
      Pfff amateurs.

Say your alliance has 10 people. EVERYONE sends every scrap of res they can to the lowest ranked player in the alliance to sit on an undefended moon. EVERYONE then raids it mercilessly, and occasionally tops it up with one raids worth of res. The lowest ranked ends up with the res stockpile, and everyone else ends up with multiples of it :)

Like I said - totally abusable :P

Edit - in reality everyone would pile onto the biggest alliances version of this - possibly even adding res of their own so you could have 50-odd players feeding and eating from that moon :P