OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Bans without vacation mode?

Uberman

LONDON NEXT SUMMER?!? [caps]

bibob

The Last Post Game. The Spammers Strike Back.

bibob

bibob

bibob

In-game Ads

Uberman

Recent Activities

• Uberman -

Replied to the thread Bans without vacation mode?.

There could be a period of time to give the perma-banned player a chance to reconcile. 1 month ought to do it. Then maintain ban but un-v-mode.
  • bibob -

Replied to the thread [OMEET] LONDON NEXT SUMMER?!? [caps].

Quote from bibob: “Yes 1. bibob 2. Fiery Angel 3. The Abjuration of Joy (Legend Reborn) 4. Naughty Angel 5. Frozen_Flame Soft yes 1. Leifericksen 2. bandnerd Proposed time: End of july - beginning of august Everybody books his/her own…
  • Sorry dude, I got bored. GLOTR
    On 17-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker MC11 [F G R] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 70.000 Light Fighter 2.003.139 Destroyer 25.098 Battlecruiser 10.000
  • bibob -

Replied to the thread The Last Post Game. The Spammers Strike Back..

• Uberman -

Liked Datu Mapawa’s post in the thread The Crystal Ball.

Like (Post)
    I've often wondered how a Sensor Phalanx can see into the future. According to OGame science, the phalanx works by detecting disturbances in a planet's atmosphere and using supercomputers to analyze the data. The report produced then gives details of…
  • bibob -

Replied to the thread bibob.

• Uberman -

Replied to the thread In-game Ads.

I agree. This one is already resident on the right side of my screen, and then, on certain screen refreshes (and somewhat randomly too) pops out to covering nearly my whole screen. Annoying as flock. It certainly does the opposite of intriguing me. It…
  • Sorry dude, I got bored. GLOTR
    On 17-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker MC11 [F G R] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 70.000 Light Fighter 2.003.139 Destroyer 25.098 Battlecruiser 10.000
  • Black Velvet -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 600k deut.

Thread
    Selling 600k deut for 1m metal and 300k crystal. Pm ingame.
  • Uberman -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread The V mode.

Like (Post)
    Going to close this thing down for a bit! Seems to need a break.