OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

In-game Ads

Uberman

[TOT: 3.016.325.000] MC11 [F G R] vs. The Flying Scotsman [LTL] (A: 333.466.000, D: 2.682.859.000)

Selling 600k deut

Brexit..... 43 days to go.

Largenton

TrashSim - OGame combat simulator

Parsec

Recent Activities

• Uberman -

Replied to the thread In-game Ads.

I agree. This one is already resident on the right side of my screen, and then, on certain screen refreshes (and somewhat randomly too) pops out to covering nearly my whole screen. Annoying as flock. It certainly does the opposite of intriguing me. It…
  • Sorry dude, I got bored. GLOTR
    On 17-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker MC11 [F G R] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 70.000 Light Fighter 2.003.139 Destroyer 25.098 Battlecruiser 10.000
  • Black Velvet -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 600k deut.

Thread
    Selling 600k deut for 1m metal and 300k crystal. Pm ingame.
  • Uberman -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread The V mode.

Like (Post)
    Going to close this thing down for a bit! Seems to need a break.
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread NotD Brexit..... 43 days to go..

1. Your opinion. This doesn't matter. I do not give a feathered fornicating fox what your opinion is. This is a discussion board where we discuss things with evidence. You have merely provided that Labour and the Conservatives had a bit about Brexit in…
  • shame this keeps happening smurf back to the training ground ill see you in chat ;) WD attacker no skill attacking a pro noob just free res :D
  • Parsec -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from NooneAtAll: “Quote from Stryker: “3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total damage, not necessarily final damage once the defense rebuild is factored in. ” What's the point in that? It doesn't show the true consequences of the…
  • NooneAtAll -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Stryker: “3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total damage, not necessarily final damage once the defense rebuild is factored in. ” What's the point in that? It doesn't show the true consequences of the battle... The person lost a…
  • Parsec -

Liked Stryker’s post in the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Like (Post)
    1) I can't help you with that one. 2) Yes it changes between unis - you can scroll down on the forum and see the specs for each of the universes regarding fleet speed, economy speed, DtDF and % DF. 3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total…
  • Serenity -

Liked version4’s post in the thread Misc Official Anti Baal Fan Club.

Like (Post)
    Get well soon. Best regards, version4