OGame EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[TOT: 3.016.325.000] MC11 [F G R] vs. The Flying Scotsman [LTL] (A: 333.466.000, D: 2.682.859.000)

Selling 600k deut

Brexit..... 43 days to go.

Largenton

TrashSim - OGame combat simulator

Parsec

US forurm check in.

Dramatiqa

Recent Activities

• Sorry dude, I got bored. GLOTR
    On 17-02-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle: Attacker MC11 [F G R] ________________________________________________ Small Cargo 70.000 Light Fighter 2.003.139 Destroyer 25.098 Battlecruiser 10.000
  • Black Velvet -

Posted the thread Ress-Trade Selling 600k deut.

Thread
    Selling 600k deut for 1m metal and 300k crystal. Pm ingame.
  • Uberman -

Liked Marshmello’s post in the thread The V mode.

Like (Post)
    Going to close this thing down for a bit! Seems to need a break.
  • Largenton -

Replied to the thread NotD Brexit..... 43 days to go..

1. Your opinion. This doesn't matter. I do not give a feathered fornicating fox what your opinion is. This is a discussion board where we discuss things with evidence. You have merely provided that Labour and the Conservatives had a bit about Brexit in…
  • shame this keeps happening smurf back to the training ground ill see you in chat ;) WD attacker no skill attacking a pro noob just free res :D
  • Parsec -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from NooneAtAll: “Quote from Stryker: “3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total damage, not necessarily final damage once the defense rebuild is factored in. ” What's the point in that? It doesn't show the true consequences of the…
  • NooneAtAll -

Replied to the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Quote from Stryker: “3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total damage, not necessarily final damage once the defense rebuild is factored in. ” What's the point in that? It doesn't show the true consequences of the battle... The person lost a…
  • Parsec -

Liked Stryker’s post in the thread TrashSim - OGame combat simulator.

Like (Post)
    1) I can't help you with that one. 2) Yes it changes between unis - you can scroll down on the forum and see the specs for each of the universes regarding fleet speed, economy speed, DtDF and % DF. 3)Yes that's normal, all HoF are posted as total…
  • Serenity -

Liked version4’s post in the thread Misc Official Anti Baal Fan Club.

Like (Post)
    Get well soon. Best regards, version4
  • Serenity -

Liked baal’s post in the thread Misc Official Anti Baal Fan Club.

Like (Post)
    Good Evening Anti-fans
    Had surgery today. Hoping to go home tomorrow.
    I'm not gonna reply to the "can't play" jibe. My CV speaks for itself.
    i would be honoured to have you as an obsessive :D
    Many thanks to all who have given